Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:14 AM

I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants (16896 Views)

Solidstar Loved Up And Holding A Lady In New Photo, Fans React / BBNaija: DJ Neptune Reacts As Tobi Walks Out On Cee C / Like Davido, Dele Momodu Tells His Side Of The Story - Sophie was Disrespected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by barlkeez(f): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nigerian singer, Solidstar is unhappy again. This time, his anger is directed at DJ Neptune who he says disrespected him at the first ever Headies Nominees concert that held on Monday, December 28, 2015 at Landmark event center, Oniru – Lagos. Solidstar’s song was allegedly cut off before he finished his performance at the event, a situation that made the ‘Omotena’ singer displeased. He angrily expressed his displeasure as he took to Instagram to rant saying,
‘I was disrespected on stage last night in front of my fans by 2pple i respect so much @deejayneptune Omotalabi i just had to let go, but next time i wuld tell you guys trash before leaving the stage’.
Earlier in the year, Solidstar also ranted about the Headies award and NEA awards.

https://www.instagram.com/p/_4bn-QFAK6/?taken-by=officialsolidstar

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, mynd44

1 Share

Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by barlkeez(f): 1:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by megamank(m): 1:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
if this really happened then its very wrong and really disrespectful.......ones morals can be hurt with that singular act......imagine just leaving a performer hanging on stage right in the middle of the act? i really feel your pain bro because i have been there before but my own na church e for happen..

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by yemoxyl(m): 1:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Really? shocked

1 Like

Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by dacovajnr: 1:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Abeg Wetin you sing? undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
so make we run?

1 Like

Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by demarc001: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bros shift Go rest jor

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by demarc001: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
Bros shift Go rest jor! Wetin make we com do
Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by CrazyScientist: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Its like people don't know this is on FP, let me go and buy Land grin
Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by GoldenJAT(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
I just want comment cos e don Tay I comment!!! Dj Neptune na nairalander
Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by GenWOJUOLA(m): 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Very bad
Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by onismate: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
it's very annoying. DJ Neptune please take note next time
Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by rosieflower22: 3:47pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ok
Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by larmu(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
I have only one thing to say
#LetsblameGEJ

1 Like

Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by okonja(m): 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2015
Our Nigerian singers should learn to perform on stage and stop lip syncing undecided undecided

4 Likes

Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by floragregs(f): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
Too bad of him
Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by braine(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
Those DJs are used to that silly thing. That was the way DJ shabsy cut the song on Bracket and some other artistes at the Sound city festival, it was so bad that Ill Bliss didn't come out to perform. I was really pissed. One of the DJs was also smoking on stage that Dotun had to para for him on the stage. These guys are getting ahead of themselves these days.

3 Likes

Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by floragregs(f): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
okonja:
Our Nigerian singers should learn to perform on stage and stop lip syncing undecided undecided
it depends on the payment. They give less money to lip sync.
Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by bstringz(m): 3:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
That's too bad... Well, that one na una sabi
Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by Ceenelly(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Okada, bike, okpanikebe, onye owa, please take me to the next thread. Wetin concern me abi dj neptune de nairaland, go he house go tell ham

1 Like

Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by ejamahrandy: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Na lie jor
Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by demolinka(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Dem lucky say nor be eedris abdulkareem dey perform

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by CrazyScientist: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
grin
Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by macklef(m): 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Nigerians and d way dey treat upcoming arts dat are eida not handsome or to a dope label.
This guy dosnt intrest me but hes still more active atm dan korede bello sef
Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by fr4ncesc: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2015
SOLIDSTAR. I just like this guy. Neptune you better take your time ooohh.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by ellahzy(f): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
make we con dey cry? undecided grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by ellahzy(f): 4:00pm On Dec 30, 2015
OK,
no vex Neptune will change next year grin
Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by chrisbaby24(m): 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
No be only Dj neptune...DJ Pluto nko..?!!!
Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 30, 2015
He is a star now so he should have his one DJ.

1 Like

Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by Nimblemind(m): 4:21pm On Dec 30, 2015
Even headies award don 'sha'...
No vex isoko son!
Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by SHAIBULIAR: 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
yinmu
Re: I Was Disrespected By Dj Neptune – Solidstar Rants by Seequadry(m): 4:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Pele padie

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jim Iyke's N15M Scandal / "Nollywood Gave Brith To Ghollywood" - Ali Nuhu / Kayne West,and John Legend: Is It Not Obvious These Guys Are Gay?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.