Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,765 members, 7,817,107 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 AM

Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue (15809 Views)

Bhadmus Habdulakeem Reveals How Two Policemen In Lagos Robbed Him Of N100k Today / Taxi Driver Kills Ngam Nwachukwu, Ex-Ambassador, Steals His Car In Abuja (Pics) / Truck Driver Kills Soldier To Avoid Being Stopped Along Onitsha [graphics Pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by Treash(m): 1:50pm On Dec 30, 2015
On Monday, a mentally deranged man entered a parked vehicle and drove it and in the process killed two policemen in Gboko Local Government Area of Benue State

It was gathered that the two policemen were on duty at Akpagher Mbatiav along Gboko-Aliade road when the mad man suddenly entered a taxi parked by the owner and switched on the ignition. He eventually rammed the vehicle into them, killing both of them on the spot.

Witnesses at the scene said the owner of the taxi had parked his taxi and was eating at a restaurant when mad man known in the area as Mtomga took over the vehicle.

Confirming the incident, the state Police Public Relations Officer (PPRO), Moses Yamu, an Assistant Superintendent of Police (ASP), said two policemen were crushed while on duty on the fateful day.

He, however, denied the report that the vehicle was driven by a mad man, saying that it was the owner that actually used the car to kill the policemen.

He disclosed that the driver lost control of the car following a brake failure and had hit a motorcycle rider before crushing the policemen.

“The taxi driver had a failed brake and lost control of the car. He initially hit a motorcycle before knocking down the two policemen who were at their duty post. They died on the spot. It was not a mad man that drove the car but the owner of the taxi.”

http://www.theheraldng.com/mad-man-drives-car-kills-two-cops-in-benue/#BugJCVUb6eiTT2rP.99
Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 30, 2015
May their souls RIP....
no matter what weve experienced or heard about the police,i believe we should show remorse & respect this ones.
personally, i think the driver really needs a permanent visit to Yaba Left...........

FTC ? oh not again,
well i dedicate this to all reasonable Nairalanders....wishing everyone a HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance.

3 Likes

Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by dapizy02(m): 1:52pm On Dec 30, 2015
Anytin madness am not commentin
Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2015
Karma is a b¡tch. I have never liked Nigerian police , not for once....so I say GOOD FOR THEM!!!

Make e no b like say I wicked.....R.I.P...Five-0

2 Likes

Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by utenwuson: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
d owner too is mad for leaving d key @ d ignition! mad people every where!

hope those police no been d stop d car for their normal 50 naira kikikikikikikikikiki

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by megamank(m): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2015
who is really the mad man here, is it the mad man that drove the car or the owner of the car that was so careless to allow a mad man access to his car? the mad man is mad but the owner of the car is insane.

3 Likes

Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by nnachukz(m): 2:05pm On Dec 30, 2015
It could be karma on free visit. If policemen handle you, news like this may make you feel it is karma avenging you.

4 Likes

Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by Babyboy1986(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
cry cry
Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by deeswagger: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2015
Uokay
Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by looseweight: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
Did the owner of the car left the car key on the ignition and how on earth did a mad man was able to identify an ignition, drive successfully to the point of killing only two policemen?
Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by freshness2020: 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2015
GOD save us all.
Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by Demmocrats(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
along Gboko-Aliade road when the mad man suddenly entered a taxi parked by the owner and switched on the ignition.

My Observation:

1. How many times have you seen a Nigerian leave the key in his ignition.
2. How come it was only the police officers that was killed.
3. A taxi lets assume he driver mistakenly left the key in the ignition, how did the said man change the gear to drive if its automatic and gear1 if its manual.

Food for thought, story incomplete.

1 Like

Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by MadCow1: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
I wish those officers a speedy recovery in Jesus Name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by bright007(f): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
So who we go believe?

Even after the OP has read it that it was the owner if the car that rammed into the cops due to a brake failure, the OP/MOD still went ahead to write Lai just as Lai Mohammed
Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by eightsin(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Strange. Was the mad man naked?
Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by LivingDiamond(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
Loolz...Only in Naija...
Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by rubberman(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2015
driving under the influence of crase.
pls dont crase nd drive, it is danderous
Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by iyatrustee(f): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Parked car? So where did he get the keys from?
Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by smogup: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
end time mad man
Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by GraceBestowed(f): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
I don't know what's up and why I've seen so much violence against policemen in Nigeria lately! I wouldn't want to call it revenge but it's what it looks like.
Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by WisdomTank: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2015
Benue in the News again!

Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by ObiOkpor(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
The PPRO is mad. The taxi driver is madder and the mad man is the maddest. In fact, they are mading mad!
Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by dejavubobo1(m): 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
no wonder life expectancy age in Nigeria is 60. ppl die like mackerel in d ocean
Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by Prince16: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2015
dapizy02:
Anytin madness am not commentin
Dhoooor! Toooo late. You've just commented. Rotf.
Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by Hundreddegrees(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Crazy
Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by credibleq(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2015
Tor, NO CASE
Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by priscaoge(f): 2:42pm On Dec 30, 2015
E don be for that Taxi driver. angry

Eye witnesses said a mad man, now the ASP that wasn't at d scene said it was d taxi driver. Probably because they know they can't arrest, torture or prosecute the mad man. You see why I hate these black Devils? angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by femliany(m): 2:43pm On Dec 30, 2015
The police knows that a mad man cannot be prosecuted so,they had to insist that the driver is the culprit
Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by Larryfest(m): 2:44pm On Dec 30, 2015
iyatrustee:
Parked car? So where did he get the keys from?

I wonder too oo...when dis isnt America or Europe were drivers leave d key in d ignition....shaky story
Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by Lasese: 2:45pm On Dec 30, 2015
May God forgive u for u don't know what u are saying. U don't know God.
Freiden:
Karma is a b¡tch. I have never liked Nigerian police , not for once....so I say GOOD FOR THEM!!!

Make e no b like say I wicked.....R.I.P...Five-0
Re: Driver Kills Two Policemen In Benue by Adokaterna(m): 2:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
It has happen no need to throw blame on anybody. RIP

(1) (2) (Reply)

535 Nigerians In China Prisons For Drug Trafficking / 40-Year-Old Man Arrested For Allegedly Raping 14-Year-Old Girl In Anambra / Binomo Scam On Instagram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.