Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Success Secrets Of Billionaire Dangote - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Success Secrets Of Billionaire Dangote (866 Views)

Nigeria Billionaire Dangote Sells His Nigerian Noodle Plants To Rival For $12M / Photo Of Billionaire Mohammed Indimi And His Grandchildren / Throwback Photo Of Billionaire Femi Otedola And His Daughters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Success Secrets Of Billionaire Dangote by wealthinfos(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Success is sweet; but the road to success definately is biter. The best way to succeed is learning the secrets of successful people. Model them, soon you become like them. In the discuse of business and entreprenural success i think Dangote is an authority, and some one you must take his advise very seriously. See his advise in the pics below.

I wish you a merry and more fulfilling 2016!

I will see you @the top!

#Wealthinfos

Re: Success Secrets Of Billionaire Dangote by wealthinfos(m): 6:43am On Dec 31, 2015
He said it took him 30 yrs to get to the billionare stage he is today. This is the patience and hope that will keep you alive and afloat to your success walk.

Congratulations & welcome to 2016!

I will see you @the top!

#Wealthinfos
Re: Success Secrets Of Billionaire Dangote by wealthinfos(m): 2:39pm On Jan 24, 2016
"Every Poor Man, is a Poor Thinker"~ David Ibeyomie

"Wealth is a function of Your ability to Think & Act"~ Gideon-Wealth
==========

I present to you a rare oportunity for ANYBODY to create LASTING and LEGITIMATE wealth through Real Estate. I call it "Real Estate Wealth". In my book practical secrets are revealed how even YOU can start making CONTINUOUS earning from Real Estate transactions FOR LIFE! I did not mistake when i said FOR LIFE! You dont need to have a degree certificate to make this money, never! You dont need an office to start this business, never! You dont even need a god father, never! What you need is GOD & KNOWLEDGE!

How can you achieve this? Very simple. Just be loyal to follow me. The best way to achieve success is following the paths of an already successful man. By the grace of God, i am a successful Real Esate Practitioner at my level. If you wish to create wealth, you have to be hungry taste for QUALITY INFORMATION. There are levels of information. Some information will put peanuts into your wallet, while some information will put millions in your pocket.

I present to you an information that will CONTINUALLY put Millions of Naira in cash to your pocket CONTINUOUSLY and FOR LIFE! But note: you MUST be willing to know how this stuff works! If you are ready to make the best decision in your life, then be ready to take the best action of your life. FROM many years of experience in this business, i have downloaded all my knowledge, skills and secrets of Real Estate business a book i titled; 'Real Estate Wealth'. The ebook is written in very simple terms such that even a secondary school student can read this book and begin his Real Estate PART TIME OR FULL TIME real estate business FROM HOME or SCHOOL or OFFICE. See the content of this book below:

*WHAT IS REAL ESTATE?
*THE NIGERIAN REAL ESTATE MARKET
*BUSINESS/COMPANY REGISTRATION
*PARTIES TO A REAL ESTATE TRANSACTION
*DOCUMENTS & DOCUMENTATION IN REAL ESTATE TRANSACTIONS
*QUITE NOTICE
*POWER OF ATTORNEY
*OFFER LETTERS
*LETTER OF INTENT (LOI)
*TENANCY AGREEMENTS
*WHAT IS A BRIEF?
*PROPERTY TITLES & MEANINGS
*PROPERTY INSPECTIONS
*ESTATE AGENCY & FEES
*PROPERTY MANAGEMENT & FEES
*SOURCING FOR PROPERTIES
*SOURCING FOR CLIENTS
*REAL ESTATE BUSINESS AND TRUST ISSUE
*MANAGING CLIENTS
*MARKETING PROPERTIES (Online/Offline)
*HOW TO SETUP A REAL ESTATE FIRM

See the book cover....

To grab a copy of this high power informative book feel free to call: 07063249904, 08188573805 or visit the book blog page: http://realestatewealth247..com to get full ordering details.

Until i come your way again, dont forget, the quality of information you have in your head and mind determines the level and degree of wealth you can acquire. SIMPLE TRUTH! You can never compare a crayfish seller and Gold miner. Never! grin

I will see you at the top!

Your Wealth Mentor,

Gideon-Wealth Ele

Gideon Ele & Co.
(Real Estate Consultancy & Property Management)
#15 Ebony Road,
Port Harcourt.
07063249904, 08188573805
LIKE our page: www.facebook.com/gideoneleandco

(1) (Reply)

Marlive- Automated Forex Trading...guaranteed 160% ROI / Easter Supersaver Hamper You Must Buy / See How Lagos State Agencies Over Tax Businesses Owned By Outsiders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.