Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,287 members, 7,815,493 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

My Client Did Not Apologize To Buhari - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / My Client Did Not Apologize To Buhari (376 Views)

Akwa Ibom People Are Angry, They Say NTA Must Apologize / Nigerian Girls At Aduro Camp In Italy Apologize Over Their Viral Fight Video / Is It Right For An African Dad To Apologize To His Kid? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Client Did Not Apologize To Buhari by info247plus: 7:10pm On Dec 30, 2015
Vincent Egechukwu Obetta,the lawyer representing Nnamdi Kanu, has denied circulating reports stating that his client (Nnamdi Kanu) tendered an apology to President Muhammadu Buhari.

Earlier report filtered in that the Radio Biafra Director is said to have apologized for ‘being rude’ to Buhari as stated by the Department of State Services (DSS).

Read Also: Nnamdi Kanu apologises to Buhari, GEJ and Igbo leaders

But in a recent updated report, Kanu’s lawyer, Vincent Obetta said that the claim was made in a bid to tamper with his client’s defence.
He said “It is not true. The government is using every instrument to puncture what we are doing,” Obetta said.\

full story here: http://info247plus..com.ng/2015/12/my-client-did-not-apologize-to-buhari.html

(1) (Reply)

My Experience At Airtel Registration / Filling Station In Nnewi, Anambra Gutted By Fire This Morning (photos) / If You Discover Your Partner Has Another Partner...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.