Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

The Truth About Success Bible Quiz (sbq) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The Truth About Success Bible Quiz (sbq) (4251 Views)

Photos: Deeper Life Bible Church Completes 45,000 Capacity Headquarters In Lagos / The Truth About Olumba Olumba Obu Founder Of The Brotherhood Of Cross And Star / Math Quiz... Can You Get The Right Answer. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Truth About Success Bible Quiz (sbq) by canadianprince: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
THE TRUTH ABOUT SUCCESS BIBLE QUIZ (SBQ) "worldwide".
It is with utmost displeasure and shame that I share and bring to the notice and awareness of every student and job seekers out there, the experience I had with the above stated organization. This piece of information is essential for everyone, but the most vulnerable are students and job seekers. I do hope the readers will learn a lesson or two after reading this.
In the year 2014, the Director of SBQ, a graduate and an apostle as he told us, came to my school to sensitize us about an upcoming audition with a star prize of N5million up for grabs. That was the first time he came to my school. I didn't register that year because I had absolutely no interest in the event.
Fast forward to 2015, he came around again for publicity. Those were his words but not in quote, during the sensitization. SBQ is a competition consisting of four categories, namely; music, dancing, bible quiz and memory verses. Winners from each category will meet to determine the star winner who stands the chance to get the star prize of N5m. He went ahead to say SBQ has partners like Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) and some music producers and studios. Registration costs only N3,000, and that auditions will take place in Kogi, Lagos, Abuja, Enugu, Jos, and PH.
Straight and convincing isn't it? This time around, I felt like giving it a trial due to some personal reasons. I registered and chose a category. The next was to get myself prepared as I await the day of my auditioning. I had to put my academics and my CA on the line for this event, because I thought within myself, whatever implications may result from that recklessness of mine, the star prize of N5m will be worth it. Did my auditioning, and I qualified to the next stage, Semifinals.
And for reasons best known to them, they decided to hold the semi-finals and finals same day. It was on this day that we realized that what the star winner gets is not N5m but 100k.
To be continued with documents attached letter

(1) (Reply)

Hurray!!! Its My Birthday Again. Happy Birthday To Me:-) / Share A Secret With Sandrannna / Download Nigeria Police Force PDF List Of Shortlisted Candidates HERE 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.