Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,118 members, 7,860,036 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:14 AM

Warriboy's Little Advice To Those Coming To The US - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Warriboy's Little Advice To Those Coming To The US (1457 Views)

Afeez Owo: Friends Gave Mide Martins Wrong Advice To Ruin Our Marriage / Meet MC Warriboy, Unizik Finest Comedian (Photos) / Warriboy's Halloween Movie Trailer[2017] (US) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warriboy's Little Advice To Those Coming To The US by warriboy21(m): 8:46pm On Dec 30, 2015
pls if u r 'stingy' n u kn it smiley..before coming to d us ..hmm pls beta take some 'giving' classes so u can kn hw to give n b free with ursef..hmm oshare because if u stingy for 9ja b4 n american stingyness com jam ur own 9ja stigyness for ere shocked shocked.'OVOKO' shocked shocked...even to spend quater to wash ur own clothes sef go b war o shocked..u go de c 1 dollar like 10k sad..,to even dash person 5dollars sef go hard u die,,u go de reason say ...insted of me to gv dis 5dollar out..y i no just add am pay dis bill or d oda n na so u go de go o..5yrs..10yrs

what i observe ere is dat americans r a very proper people...everytin 9 dem de plan before hand..even party sef o dem de plan d dance step n dem go count d number of dance step dem go take for d party make dem no for dance 2much (who does datundecided).de plan d cash to spend at any occasion or party , weda na strip club o. if na 5dollar d oyibo plan to spend for dat strip club..fogerit o .9 e go spend o..even if d stripper like make she dance all her waist break sef o. undecided.carry all her leg hang for d pole like nepa wen wan cut lite sef o undecided..nutin concern oyibo o. grin. de dnt n neva exceed dat amount(come rain come shine undecided)...

u guz kn we naija na grin n our sexy spending attitude which is normally our culture of spending above d required limit in ny occasiion grin..pls keep up d spirit. wink. esp wen u start working...though spend with care.try to send some cash back home even if its 5dollars sef....dont let d american stingyness overshadow ur naija giving culture oo i take god beg una..u can stil c d dollar as a naira ..forget about d currency name.,dis is 1 one reason y white gals de like 9ja guz ere..d way we give is very surprising to dem..,,its just us being us ,,not showing off smiley,,,and wen u gv more u receive more na wetin people no de understand bdat smiley (proudly 9ja)
though i kn some 9ja peeps ere dat can even kill u because of 1dollar shocked,.if u owe dem 1dollar dem fit drag u dat 1dollar till u graduate,,marry ,born oyibo pikin sef sad.,d tin is dat once u start off with that stingy foot,,u wil continue like dat all ur days in america.....it pains me to hear some people uttering some stupid quotes...like guy i no come yankee com count bridge o. bla bla bla..u must gimme dat my 1dollars.. shocked.jesu kristi...oghene. shocked..

nyways just b careful taking advice from people ere and dont change ur orientation too much... smiley.

P.S. dos stingy people going to d uk,,pls dont take giving classes..jus go for deliverance shocked

lalsticlala , bigfranscis21..i loyal o

8 Likes

Re: Warriboy's Little Advice To Those Coming To The US by ojun50(m): 8:53pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ok i go tell my people wey they plan to go 2mro
Re: Warriboy's Little Advice To Those Coming To The US by warriboy21(m): 9:24pm On Dec 30, 2015
ok o
Re: Warriboy's Little Advice To Those Coming To The US by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2015
Oga, in US every dollar counts. Don't expect from anybody, if they give you money return it, they are not obligated to help you.
Re: Warriboy's Little Advice To Those Coming To The US by queenblogger: 12:20am On Dec 31, 2015
heheh
Re: Warriboy's Little Advice To Those Coming To The US by bigfrancis21: 4:00am On Dec 31, 2015
He who heareth the wise words of warriboy maketh it in life. cheesy cheesy
Re: Warriboy's Little Advice To Those Coming To The US by theshaderoom: 6:11am On Dec 31, 2015
Lol
Re: Warriboy's Little Advice To Those Coming To The US by warriboy21(m): 2:59am On Jan 10, 2016
Oga, in US every dollar counts. Don't expect from anybody, if they give you money return it, they are not obligated to help you.
but dats not 9ja spirit
Re: Warriboy's Little Advice To Those Coming To The US by Pelaiye2703(m): 9:02pm On Jan 31, 2016
Hello warriboy, i hope u doing great over there? Pls i need your candid advice about studying in the usa cos av read so many comment you contribute on the travel section. Please am doing my Nysc program n will be through by sep dis year. I studied urban and regional planning in sch but any good environmental courses wouldn't be strange to me as far as m.sc is concerned. I need your help on how to go about the process. Thanks in anticipation
Re: Warriboy's Little Advice To Those Coming To The US by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 16, 2016
warriboy21:

but dats not 9ja spirit

we need to talk bro... this my email. durocityfelix@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

“Don’t Let Me Die So Soon”, Talented Actor, Olumide Bakare Cries Out / Mercy Aigbe Looking So Yori Yori Without Makeup / Anyone Seen The 'omosexy' Tattooed On Captain Mathew's Arm???? Aww...love!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.