Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:55 AM

Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him - Celebrities (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him (81754 Views)

"Davido Killed Tagbo, Chime, DJ Olu, 3 Of His Friends": Fan; Davido Replies / Wizkid Shades Davido Because Ronaldo Follow Him, Davido Replies With Drake / Davido Replies Chiamaka Okeke, Girl Who Wants To Commit Suicide Over Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 31, 2015
They pay the chick monthly, N300k. She's even given christmas bonus, like a normal job. Lawd have mercy. grin grin grin. After a year they'll probably promote her to the post of Deputy Babymama grin grin

UMEMPLOYED LADIES, apparently there's a new career in town. So better find yourselves a baby daddy grin grin grin

This is damn hilarious.

Poor kid though.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Gueke(m): 10:28am On Dec 31, 2015
CecyAdrian:
Baby daddy wahala. That's what you get when small children decide to do that which they ar not qualified to indulge in yet.

Who do we believe?? undecided I just pity the baby
Exactly my thoughts... Wait for the right time to do what adults do.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by sukkot: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2015
octopusfreaky:
sukkot you get time oooo...
it was either this or be in a club somewhere drankin some champagne and chasing women in mini skirts. what would you i rather do ? wink
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Genea(f): 10:30am On Dec 31, 2015
watered:
Ge.nea and Amin.at508 come and see the person taking panadol for another persons' headache. grin
watered dnt b wicked na :d
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 31, 2015
sukkot:
this is 2015 the internet age. what is yoruba culture again ? please do enlighten shocked grin

Praising his niece for being a babymama, as far as throwing a party for the babymama and babypapa.

He knew all along that his niece is a runsbabe.

He knew that his niece smokes cannabis and probably drinks - no wonder the child is special needs child, seems she was smoking all through pregnancy.

I expected better from Momodu. He has shown that he's an Agbaya.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by sukkot: 10:37am On Dec 31, 2015
Joavid:

Praising his niece for being a babymama, as far as throwing a party for the babymama and babypapa.

He knew all along that his niece is a runsbabe.

He knew that his niece smokes cannabis and probably drinks - no wonder the child is special needs child, seems she was smoking all through pregnancy.

I expected better from Momodu. He has shown that he's an Agbaya.

puhleeezeeee its a sign of the times. 99 percent of the women castigating her would have opened their legs for davido so i aint tryna hear that self righteous lie this morning. they open their legs to any nigga that will buy them an iphone so they are no different from sophia. in fact only a fulani woman in nigeria is the woman i can say is still bound by strong cultural ties. the rest ? they will yansh a 100 year old nigga if he drops an iphone and recharge card grin grin grin
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Opoki(m): 10:50am On Dec 31, 2015
The Sophia look runs girl true true. Davido should know this nah... Anyway, runs girls are better lover on bed.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 31, 2015
Davido make better choices next time go to court make it a formal arrangement and schedule visit until the child is of age otherwise this type of noise will continue.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Nobody: 11:01am On Dec 31, 2015
sukkot:
puhleeezeeee its a sign of the times. 99 percent of the women castigating her would have opened their legs for davido so i aint tryna hear that self righteous lie this morning. they open their legs to any nigga that will buy them an iphone so they are no different from sophia. in fact only a fulani woman in nigeria is the woman i can say is still bound by strong cultural ties. the rest ? they will yansh a 100 year old nigga if he drops an iphone and recharge card grin grin grin

What's your issue with women?

I don't like Iphone, there are people who don't. Lol @ recharge card.

Look, most of the women castigating babamama syndrome are not self righteous, they don't deny that people have sex, they only saying use protection and stop having babies out of wedlock to avoid this kind of dramas.

Sophia is not the one and only woman Davido has slept with, she had to trap him for a life time meal ticket.

Also, what would you say about the two beauty queens who got babies for flavour? They looking for Iphone and recharge card too?
They could easily land a better and richer man.

Sophia's uncle sef na Momodu, so she's not poor.

Some women are greedy and xtupid
Some are greedy and smart
And some are not greedy at all.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by luluosas(m): 11:05am On Dec 31, 2015
She is older than you but you were enjoying going through between her legs. I pray you will meet the LORD now and repent of your sins.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by sukkot: 11:07am On Dec 31, 2015
Joavid:

What's your issue with women?

I don't like Iphone, there are people who don't. Lol @ recharge card.

Look, most of the women castigating babamama syndrome are not self righteous, they don't deny that people have sex, they only saying use protection and stop having babies out of wedlock to avoid this kind of dramas.

Sophia is not the one and only woman Davido has slept with, she had to trap him for a life time meal ticket.

Also, what would you say about the two beauty queens who got babies for flavour? They looking for Iphone and recharge card too?
They could easily land a better and richer man.
my issue with women ? none. as for flavours baby mamas, you say what now ? they can get a better man ? the nigga is a celeb, is rich, is supposedly hot if you go by what these women say , how much better of a man can they get ? or you talking bout they can get richer men like jagaban and dangote ? lmao. come on now.

and with regards to sophia looking for a life time meal ticket - is that not what all nigerian women are looking for ? come on now - keep it real now. cut the bullchit
grin grin
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 31, 2015
sukkot:
my issue with women ? none. as for flavours baby mamas, you say what now ? they can get a better man ? the nigga is a celeb, is rich, is supposedly hot if you go by what these women say , how much better of a man can they get ? or you talking bout they can get richer men like jagaban and dangote ? lmao. come on now.

and with regards to sophia looking for a life time meal ticket - is that not what all nigerian women are looking for ? come on now - keep it real now. cut the bullchit
grin grin

You need to check out ex-beauty queens who have done better and married men with real careers.

But Seriously, you have no right to say 'all'. You haven't gone across all states of the federation.

Men are gold diggers too. Is not just so easy for them like women.

If they had vaginas, it would be another story, especially since they're always and more Hot than women.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by sukkot: 11:18am On Dec 31, 2015
Joavid:

You need to check out ex-beauty queens who have done better and married men with real careers.

But Seriously, you have no right to say 'all'. You haven't gone across all states of the federation.

Men are gold diggers too. Is not just so easy for them like women.

If they had vaginas, it would be another story, especially since they're always and more Hot than women.
exactly. thanks for proving my point. all women are looking for life time meal tickets so why you mad at sophia ? cheesy
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Greenbullet(m): 11:21am On Dec 31, 2015
Ograke:

Then I wonder the kind of lawyer you'll turn out to be. You obviously have little or no sound knowledge of the law.

Two things are to be considered here viz:

*Davido has only made mere claims that the baby's mother is a cannabis addict. For the court to take him seriously on this, he needs to prove beyond reasonable doubt that the lady is indeed a cannabis addict. For all we know, He could be lying. Perhaps, trying to whip up sentiments to his side from the little-informed public.

*Even if the baby was truly infested with massive dosage of cannabis, it's still not enough a justification to attempt travelling with the infant without her mother's consent. If he wants to take the baby's custody, all he need do is present a medical report from any reputable hospital to that effect. Otherwise, the court will dismiss his claims.

So, from whichever angle you want to approach the issue under the law, Davido is bound to lose the case if it becomes a court issue.

So, the best thing to then do is what?

Simple, let them settle it amicably off the social media. I think the elders in the respective families have some work to do here; talk like adults and sort it out.
lawyer's like you always neglect fact
1:dele momodus reply to davido. confirms that dele momodu knows that his niece is a drug addict
2:taking the child overseas is a good action by David,why? because a person taking cannabis can never. be in his/ her right mind
3:oni of ife and all other connection s. will definitely lower. their heads because the international community is. watching.
4:you are not a credible lawyer in my own view as I would own you in court.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by unilagfreshest(m): 11:28am On Dec 31, 2015
Just imagined they have aborted that pregnancy way back... there won't be all this brouhaha, ,..m goood for them.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 31, 2015
sukkot:
exactly. thanks for proving my point. all women are looking for life time meal tickets so why you mad at sophia ? cheesy

Looking for real men with real careers not meal tickets.
Its a real marriage with mutual agreement and benefits. Plus, this women have got something doing.

Women work too. Women have careers. Women are self made millionaires.
E.g folurusho Alakija, okonjo iweala etc.

Sophia is the ultimate definition of a woman looking for a lifetime meal ticket.
She's got a rich uncle but chooses to be a golddigger with no education to the point of endangering the life of her special needs baby due to her careless lifestyle.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by sukkot: 11:42am On Dec 31, 2015
Joavid:

Looking for real men with real careers not meal tickets.

Its a real marriage with mutual agreement and benefits. Plus, this women have got something doing.

Women work too. Women have careers. Women are self made millionaires.
E.g folurusho Alakija, okonjo iweala etc.

Sophia is the ultimate definition of a woman looking for a lifetime meal ticket.
She's got a rich uncle but chooses to be a golddigger with no education to the point of endangering the life of her special needs baby due to her careless lifestyle.
same thing. looking for a man with a good job who earns lots of money is looking for a life time meal ticket. cut the bullchit now Joavid wink
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
EmmahO:
Abi o....IG just burst yesterday.
lol cheesy grin cheesy

My guy go don dey write new lyrics now oh.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by sunsewa: 12:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
ln flavor voice, obidosie ona ada darling,darling,obidosie ona ada sweety,sweety,I love u,l love u,mgbe oge ebido,gi di gi,ga da,oga na adanu.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
sukkot:
same thing. looking for a man with a good job who earns lots of money is looking for a life time meal ticket. cut the bullchit now Joavid wink

Chai!
No matter what anyone says. Sukkot hates women.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by sukkot: 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
Joavid:

Chai!
No matter what anyone says. Sukkot hates women.
no i dont hate women. i am just letting you realize what you accuse sophia of doing is practically what all women do so why single her out ?. sounds like you got some haterade in your game is all am saying wink

Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by bayonino: 1:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
amtaken:
Sophia a kid with all those wicked wrinkles on her face or is it the cannabis?
I meant been a kid mentally, not physical features.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 31, 2015
sukkot:
no i dont hate women. i am just letting you realize what you accuse sophia of doing is practically what all women do so why single her out ?. sounds like you got some haterade in your game is all am saying wink

She singled herself out. She's a baby having a baby and washing her dirty linen in public.
Smoking cannabis while breastfeeding?

What kind of mama is that?

And am not a hater! angry
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by sukkot: 1:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
Joavid:

She singled herself out. She's a baby having a baby and washing her dirty linen in public.
Smoking cannabis while breastfeeding?

What kind of mama is that?

And am not a hater! angry
that woman is 27. 27 is not a baby wink
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
sukkot:
that woman is 27. 27 is not a baby wink

She acts like one.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by sukkot: 1:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
Joavid:

She acts like one.
well she is 27. how she acts is irrelevant.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by tammie24: 1:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
sukkot:
fork davido and fork you too. and tell that midget to buy his babymama a car. how else is she supposed to carry the baby around ? he is lucky he is not in america. they will take half his money. flashing money and showing cars he is buying but crying because the mother of his kid wants a car to carry the baby around. this fool is crazy. this nigga davido needs to be thoroughly flogged with horsewhip
they will take half of his money because of what?
abeg don't say what you don't know

you sound jealous of this guy Davido
work for your own money
he didn't cause the problems you have
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by atiku07(m): 2:03pm On Dec 31, 2015
sukkot:
what exactly is he using his money for ? to buy more cars so he can post on instagram ? who is exploiting who ? she carried his baby for 9 months. who is really exploiting who here ? man sit yo ass down

Oga! have been following all your responses since yesterday, i will like to remind u say na naija we dey o! and however de bitc.h did a whole lot of wrong by consuming hard drugs since she is aware that she is a nursing mother. The only blame i see here is Davido trying to travel with the baby without the consent of her mother but at the same time they both have the rights to the child. From what Davido had explained the baby had traveled with him once for medical check up, so i see no reason why the same medical trip this time around should be surrounded with a whole lot of controversies however i believe strongly the baby mama is up to some bull shit. She is obviously trying to use the baby as a form of way to tax Davido. However we need to be realistic with our selves that b.itch is so shameless to have stoop so low in sleeping with Davido cause it is obvious they are not mate and from Davido's explanation she lied her way into his life that alone automatically makes her a Gold/Platinum digger.

As for Bobdee i so much respect him but for this singular act he made a very big mistake by taking sides with her sis and for not making accurate and as well as trying to speak to both of them as he is obviously and elder to them both . he also went as far as threatening Davido that he was gonna expose sum stuff he knew about his family and him, damn! Bobdee should know better now! that by altering that statement automatically means he was trying to black mail the Adeleke's family into submission he should have spoken to his wayward sis for taking hard drugs while nursing a child. From all indication Davido er-erred so as the old fool called Sophie. If i was Davido i will just leave the baby with her and send money for her medical upkeep and forget about the old fool and move on since she is determined to fight dirty of which am sure Davido does not want and God help her nothing happens to the baby afterwards of which she will definitely be held responsible for her action.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by madjune(m): 2:28pm On Dec 31, 2015
sukkot:
and i was right too so why you bothering me ?

You don't make sense my friend.

You need to quit this forum.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by amtaken(f): 2:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
Ok lol.
bayonino:
I meant been a kid mentally, not physical features.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by JewelRegi(f): 7:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
kristen12:
Imagine, a baby infested with massive dosage of poisonous cannabis shocked shocked
Dele Momodu should be ashamed of himself for supporting this Sophie girl.

I just hate anything babymama, it doesn't make sense and It's like wasting one's time.

I'm sure they'll sort themselves.

As much as I hate anything abt babymama, we can't tell who is lying between davido and Sophie so don't judge Sophie negatively on this matter.
Re: Davido Replies Sophie Momodu; Reveals How She Manipulated & Exploited Him by andyanders: 10:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
You Davido knew that this lady was worth nothing and when she opened her legs, you still went ahead to penetrate raw and the result is the baby in question.

All the parties involved here supposed not to have washed their dirty rag in the public.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa's Nyash Trends As She Steps Out In A Transparent Dress (Photo) / Davido Storms Infinix Stores In Computer Village (Photos) / Pictures Of Goldie's Husband, Andrew Harvey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.