Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,637 members, 7,851,131 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:58 PM

Photos: Davido Being Consoled At Airport After His Drama With Sophie Momodu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos: Davido Being Consoled At Airport After His Drama With Sophie Momodu (1293 Views)

Solidstar Praises His Drama Free Babymama, Thanks Her Giving Him A Son (photos) / Dele Momodu Pictured With Sophie Momodu, Davido's Babymama / Wizkid Chills With Davido,Akon In Congo After Eviction Drama With Landlord (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Davido Being Consoled At Airport After His Drama With Sophie Momodu by ObiOmaMu: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
According to Dele Momodu, here are photos of a sober Davido being consoled last night by an Uncle after all his yelling at Immigration officers that he's untouchable was rebuffed and his sister's American passport was seized and his dad could not travel on Emirates as planned.

Dele shared the photos after Davido released a statement tonight that detailed his relationship with his babymama and Dele's niece, Sophie Momodu. Davido had also slammed 'Uncle' Dele in the statement.

Some fans didn't spare Dele though after he shared these photos, Davido also replied Dele

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/12/photos-davido-consoled-at-airport-after.html

1 Share

Re: Photos: Davido Being Consoled At Airport After His Drama With Sophie Momodu by ObiOmaMu: 10:12pm On Dec 30, 2015
lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Photos: Davido Being Consoled At Airport After His Drama With Sophie Momodu by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 30, 2015
Eeya sad. Gobe for you. Its well though.
Re: Photos: Davido Being Consoled At Airport After His Drama With Sophie Momodu by ify84(m): 10:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
I never liked this dele momodu...
Re: Photos: Davido Being Consoled At Airport After His Drama With Sophie Momodu by Ginaz(f): 11:01pm On Dec 30, 2015
Na dem sabi, baby mama ni, carrot mama nko. When dem dey do '' baby ah ah hu hu'' shey dem know say pikin dey come from back? I no care jare ........

**sit with my big yansh on davido's head and slips zobo**
Re: Photos: Davido Being Consoled At Airport After His Drama With Sophie Momodu by sats: 1:38am On Dec 31, 2015
i thought he had a private jet, obviously not

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Boils From Last Night Headies Award.(photos) / Laura Ikeji Shows Off Her Closet, Complains On Self Makeup / A Boy Fights His Teacher In Class After Fighting A Class Mate (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.