Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,306 members, 7,811,909 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Top Lies Evident In Davido VS Sophia Momodu Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top Lies Evident In Davido VS Sophia Momodu Saga (885 Views)

Caroline Danjuma Shared Photo Of Tagbo Who Alleged Died In Davido Car Last Night / Illuminati Symbols In Davido's 'IF' Music Video / Another Woman In Davido’s Life Is Pregnant (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Lies Evident In Davido VS Sophia Momodu Saga by CuteMaryJ: 12:58am On Dec 31, 2015
1) He claims she is a casual lover but he also claims they both once lived together (or she tricked him).. What about Sira Kante, his Guinean boo?
2) She manipulated and exploited him: Excuse me.... 21years is not 21days... He is old enough to make his decision. He should man up. I mean he is 23.
3) She lied her dad was late and she had no where to go: Sorry kid, are you dumb? Or are you related to Santa Claus? Did he not research her background out? How can you just accommodate a "total stranger", and bang her for two full years? He claims she tricked him, so how did he later find out her family? Or did she appear from the moon?
4) He needs to show us medical proff of the marijuana
5) How can you and your family make plans alone without consulting the mother? Wdf do you think you are? You are already available for the child, so you think you can throw the mother away? You don"'t want her to go because you don't want it to seem like she is your wife but when you were banging her, you were calling her ife mi?
6) Let's us not forget that Davido was present at his baby's baby shower... He posted a picture of Sophia and Imade holding hands. An excited Dele Momodu was there... He was even the one that happily shared the pictures of the baby shower on Instagram with prayers too.
7) Blaming it on diabolical forces: Seriously? Why your hot sperm was spilling around you did not remember that the witches in your village are pursuing you?
cool She should quit the streets: Excuse me... Does she look like a beggar? Her net worth can even pay my school fees till I graduate... She even looks healthier than you
9) Your tickets were impounded with no just cause: Seriously, no just cause? Why do you seem to be in a hurry if you don't have a cause? It looks like you knew you had a case...
10) We know who the real loser is: Well we don't know.... We will find out in court... So Mr. Davido, I put it to you that you attempted to smuggle little Imade abroad and also you conspired to kidnap her without her mum's knowledge... Nigerians wake up abeg...

Re: Top Lies Evident In Davido VS Sophia Momodu Saga by Rapsowdee01(m): 1:04am On Dec 31, 2015
Mtcheeewww...... Instead of you to go and sleep and prepare for cross over night tomorrow.. You are here doing research on 2 people that are kissing in their room now.....

1 Like

Re: Top Lies Evident In Davido VS Sophia Momodu Saga by leokennedi(m): 1:08am On Dec 31, 2015
Lie'nus Okoro
Re: Top Lies Evident In Davido VS Sophia Momodu Saga by Nobody: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2015
more news updates
The Saga Continues; Sophia
Momodu Tells Her Side Of The
Baby Drama Story
http://opeyemiie..co.id/2015/12/the-saga-continues-sophia-momodu-tells.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

★ Photo: Davido Flaunts His AK47 As He Turns Police Officer In New Video Shoot / First-ever Nigerian Daily Giveaway Entertainment Blog Goes Live. / Irina Shayk Celebrates Turning 30 With Sexy Bikini Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.