Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,462 members, 7,819,686 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

First-ever Nigerian Daily Giveaway Entertainment Blog Goes Live. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / First-ever Nigerian Daily Giveaway Entertainment Blog Goes Live. (890 Views)

Wizkid Ojuelegba Vs 2baba African Queen, Wch Is D Greatest Ever Nigerian Song / OLIC3 Concert Goes Live As Olamide Drops His 6th Album “the Glory” / Wizkid Becomes First Ever Nigerian To Get A Grammy Award Nomination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

First-ever Nigerian Daily Giveaway Entertainment Blog Goes Live. by officialnaija: 11:33am On Jan 08, 2016
[img]http://1.bp..com/-Uak4P722ZTU/Vo1ADNpZbBI/AAAAAAAABAQ/BiKQFVHLqMQ/s640/imback.jpg[/img]

In case you don't know who Jide Okonjo is, he started blogging sometime in November but then took some time out to establish an online teaching service. Anyway, he is back with a new blog he's calling a "family affair" and discussing as he says, real issues with real Nigerians and topics. The big change though and what is most exciting about the comeback is the fact that the entrepreneur has decided to do DAILY GIVEAWAYS on his site, for little things like wishing him a welcome back as he's doing now or discussing on the topic of the day. Two giveaways are already happening today, on the day of his return, and I have taken the initiative to post the topic of today. Read for yourself:

[img]http://4.bp..com/-JOt5IonQeDw/Vo1GFEHjQ-I/AAAAAAAABAo/azHMzcr7kfs/s400/nightmare.jpe[/img]

NIGHTMARES! We all have them, even though we all pray at night and ask God to come against them. Today, let's sit around the fire and share some scary and interesting tales: What Is Your Worst Nightmare...EVER?

I went around and asked some personal friends, family members, and the internet for some of theirs and all I can say is: prepare yourself to pray EXTRA HARD tonight because you are about to read some very very freaky and scary nightmares after the jump:

Let's start with a nightmare I found on the internet:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-pGVrnjfVup4/Vo1LB3g4PSI/AAAAAAAABA4/C3jI3buQM0I/s1600/Plague.jpg[/img]

Of all the terrifying nightmares I had when I was a kid the worst case of night terror I ever experienced was in college.
I was dreaming that I was in my bed (just as I actually was). There was nothing strange at first, nothing to indicate that this was a dream. Then, I had the conviction that there was someone else in the room. I opened my eyes and sure enough, there was someone in the room. He/she was looking out the window, back towards me. I then thought: "this person is the devil." Just as I did, it turned around revealing a, well, a very terrifying face. At that moment I woke up.
I woke up, but of course I was in the same room, lying in the same position and even though I knew I was awake, somehow, I was still convinced that it was still in the room. I couldn't move. I tried to reason myself out of this terror but somehow it made things worse...
What was certainly very enlightening about this experience is that even though I most certainly didn't believe in the devil, and because this had been covered in psych 101, I knew it was a night terror, it was still perhaps the most terrifying moment of my life.

Did that scare you? If it didn't, then you're going to have to see the nightmare my sister had:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-XTjxjTjJ0nM/Vo1LCeF9OVI/AAAAAAAABBA/R5FEitj0GSk/s1600/pick-a-random-number-1-3-s-386x470.jpg[/img]

My scariest dream ever is a dream I had 3 years ago. A fat black man covered in what looked like powder which made him look white was going around killing people. In the dream, he would go family to family and ask individuals in the family to pick a number.
Each number had a different method by which the man would kill the individual, and if a person refused to pick a number, the person would have to kill his/herself.
The man went family to family and eventually, he came to my own family. He knocked and as we went to answer the door, he came into our home and asked my mother to pick a number.
My mother picked 2, I suddenly woke up!

Freaky right? You haven't seen anything yet. This is my personal favorite and happened to a close friend of mine. I was actually there the morning he recounted the experience to us and my guy was SHAKING that day. Take a read:

[img]http://2.bp..com/-25vI2ZycaTc/Vo1LCgj5VXI/AAAAAAAABBI/kLNH88W5Qrk/s1600/shadow121208a.jpg[/img]

The scariest dream I ever had was in secondary school. I attended [retracted] in Port Harcourt, Nigeria, and I lived in a boarding house there. One night while I was sleeping, I dreamt that I went to urinate in the hostel bathroom, and just as I was coming out, I saw an old woman with long grey hair and red eyes looking at me.
Immediately, I ran back into my dorm room and started screaming for help and urging people to wake up but it seems like nobody was hearing me as everybody just kept on sleeping. To my utmost fear, I turned around and the woman was walking slower and slower towards me with a very evil look on her face. I ran. I ran and it seems like I ran for a very very long time but when I finally reached my destination, it was my own bed in my own room which is a very short distance from where I was before.
I lay down there, covered myself fully with my blanket, and closed my eyes hoping the woman would not notice me. I suddenly woke up...but this is where things got very very scary.
I had what I now know as sleep paralysis which is a situation where you're trapped in your body, meaning that your mind is awake but your body is still asleep. I woke up and as I came up from under my blanket, I saw the old woman with her red eyes I can never forget sitting on my bed pressing my chest down. I SCREAMED! I SHOUTED! Jide, I CRIED, but it is like nobody was hearing me at all.
The woman stayed there staring me right in the eye, and suddenly began to open her mouth which seemed to have nothing but black sand inside. I think she was about to bite me. Right as her mouth opened to the fullest and she was just about to come at me, I closed my eyes tightly and the next thing I knew, I was awake awake this time scared and sweating on my bed.
Till this day, that is the most terrifying dream I have ever had in my entire life.

Is that scary or what?! Well, if we are talking about nightmares, I mean, I guess it's only right I talk about my own worst nightmare as well. I don't really remember a lot of my dreams AT ALL! However, the only nightmare I remember, I remember because it's the only time I've ever woken up actually shouting in my bed.

It happened a very very long time ago when I was still in primary school, and it's not even that scary when I recount it, but it was terrifying back then.

[img]http://3.bp..com/-j69u2SaaSGc/Vo1LCIkVT2I/AAAAAAAABA8/fllMJ1K2Eew/s1600/pet_sematary_4.jpg[/img]

In the dream, my aunty whom I love very very much and my father were conniving to kill me. All I really remember is the final part of the dream where I woke up, and I remember that they both tied me up with a long brown tight rope and threw me to the road. I was shouting, screaming, begging, but they both entered into the car and began to drive towards me to kill me.
They began driving, and just when they got to a short distance from crushing me, I woke up SCREAMING.

That is honestly the only dream I remember in terms of nightmares but of course you know I want to hear your own personal worst nightmares/ best dreams you have ever had.

I would constantly update this post as the day goes by with my personal best 10 comments I read, and those 10 people would get N200 worth of airtime on top any network of their choice. This giveaway would extend into tomorrow so if you're reading this on Friday, fear not, you still stand a chance to win N200 airtime.

Source: http://www.jideokonjo.com/2016/01/lets-talk-about-our-worst-nightmares.html#more

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy
airforce1

(1) (Reply)

Read What Someone Said About The Stella Dimoko And Linda Ikeji Beef / (photos) 5 Of The S*xiest Music Album Covers That Should Have Been Censored / Tyler Perry And Other Celebrities Threaten To Boycott Georgia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.