Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,154 members, 7,815,024 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

The 'list'. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The 'list'. (482 Views)

How To Make 'the List'. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The 'list'. by RemenZack(f): 5:36am On Dec 31, 2015
PS - www.remenzack.com is thoroughly responsible for any of her posts linked here on Nairaland.

A List could be a lot of things written in it. It could be a budget for any country, a bucket list of things to do in Life, a list for friends you don't wanna keep up with anymore. Indeed, that 'List' could truly be anything and everything.

Everyone has always been glued to the idea of having New Year Resolutions (let's just call it the 'NYR Formula', shall we?!) but time is growing older and I came up with something more authentic like, 'The List'.

The List definitely isn't about a Budget or awesome or ridiculous things to do in Life. But it's a List of what to do in the upcoming year. Everyone respects Lists. That's why your Mother always makes up a List when she's up for a Shopping spree.

First, you've to decide to garbage you wanna throw out and never recycle, then you make up the recycled garbage, you could probably make into something new and shiny and then, you make up the real and cool things you wanna keep up with 100% in the forthcoming year.

See, it's not so hard. If you don't want to do it the archaic way with Paper and Pen, then that's why we've Microsoft word, A Memo, A Diary and lots of other self secret mediums.

Happy Holidays to Everyone and remember to keep that List of yours coming...
Re: The 'list'. by Nobody: 5:54am On Dec 31, 2015
I call mine 'The Magical To-Do List' cool

*health
*Relationships
*Career
*Money

All in perfect working order. Thank you, thank you, thank you.

1 Like

Re: The 'list'. by RemenZack(f): 7:13am On Dec 31, 2015
DarkAngel86:
I call mine 'The Magical To-Do List' cool

*health
*Relationships
*Career
*Money

All in perfect working order. Thank you, thank you, thank you.
You're welcome x3. I like how your 'List' looks. Very magical indeed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Something Like That / Obiadi Nna'm A Na A / Check Out My New Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.