Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,048 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Love Or Something Like That - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Love Or Something Like That (484 Views)

Unilag For Humanity Pic-fic Series: Night Is This, Or Something Like That… (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Or Something Like That by Bisiebae(f): 8:09am On Mar 13, 2016
I hope u enjoy it! I just love the thought intercontinental love stories.

This was written by me, and only me.

Her footstep hastened as she ran further. She looked back, they had stopped following her. Fariha stopped. She took a breath, she was safe, home was near. In the community in which she lived, the settlement was nucleated. The mud houses were roughly built in which no particular shape could describe it. Her home was across the forest . The air was cold, she coughed. Suddenly, the once ordinary cough turned into something severe. She clutched to her bare stomach, a noise of suffocation. Fariha fell to the ground, her asthma acted up. * * * A flash of light, the picture which he snapped was perfect. Nature was at it's. peak. If you were silent enough, you would hear the birds chirping, and the melodious fall of water. He snapped the deer. Hastings wasn't baffled by the African forest, in fact he was fascinated by it. He travelled all the way from Britain to have a view of Africa. Three years ago, he had been in Africa to visit his sister. Hastings knelt, his white knees on the dried up grasses. He wanted a closer view of the deer, a flash, then the deer fled. Something was wrong, so faint, of was. " Is somebody there?" He asked, looking behind him. There was no one. He began to pack his filming equipment, he heard the sound again, so much louder. without wasting time, he leaped into action. He ran towards the sound, he had to get there, an animal could have been injured. He kicked away all twigs on his path, then he stopped. Rather surprised, he saw Fariha in a heap of grasses. Her ebony skin shone in the sunlight, her African cheek bones could cut through diamonds. Woah! She was beautiful, never in his life had he seen such a raw beauty. She was still

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Live Without Recognition By XTGOZIE / Bloodlust: Chapter 1 [the Book] / Edited

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.