Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

My End Of Year Apology ~ Controversial - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My End Of Year Apology ~ Controversial (3396 Views)

Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders / Christmas Celebration For My End....lol / End Of You Year Apology Trending Across Social Media (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My End Of Year Apology ~ Controversial by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2015
below
Re: My End Of Year Apology ~ Controversial by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 31, 2015
I was just strolling around d new building of Facebook, moving from Wall to wall with my short nika! and all am seeing is different sort of apologies!

Am here to tender mine (Controversial)

MY END OF YEAR NO APOLOGY

Those who think I am proud.....for one reason or the other..... you just have to understand, when you begin to make your first million, thats how you fill! And perhaps its just nature so flush!

Those who think I've ignored them..... See it was not really my fault, sometimes Mtn just help make things worst, no more free mb other times too many activities just block your vision! You see

Those who felt offended by my attitude or character during or before this year... Don't mind me I was just testing different character outfit to see which one fits best! But don't worry the that particular attitude that offended you, I did not pick it so 2016 will be good

All those who I didn't visit or called during this year..... Try to understand, the fuel scarcity is becoming too much and Mtn too follow for the matter, because if I load credit to call you them go remove am, I been de mean to ask, hope you no offend them?

Those who I caused any hurt by words or action...... You know they say reaction and action are equal and opposite meaning your action had led to my reaction so please in the new year watch your words and action so you don't get hurt, I don't just like hurting people but sometimes they just force your hand!
Those whose promises I didn't fulfill.....I hope you know I was only joking when I made those promises, what! Common so believe I was going to buy you a Lamborghini, Phantom 5, IPhone 6, common wake up! Don't you realize? That the name of Dangote's son is nothing like Samuel Benjamin?

Those who felt I am too serious and not friendly at times ...... that's just nature men, even if you had an army you cant fight nature! But I will so quite my present job because it was part of what made me too serious OK?

Now that you have known the reason behind some of my acts and attitude, I will now, now roll open the red carpet of reception to welcome your apologies! Perhaps what are friends for?

#Enter 2016 Full, full of joy and gladness .

Live life, chop something till you feel nice!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

When You Want To See What's Under The Towel! / A Kid Was Crying Outside His House. / Hilarious Rejection Letter From Harvard University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.