Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders (3147 Views)

Some Funny Controversial Pictures Of Nigerian Police Officers, LOL / Checkout This Controversial Primary School Drama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by cathodekazim: 1:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
Nairaland is known to be a forum for informative news, analysis, political arguements, celebrity showcase, gossips and sometimes discussion of ethnic issues. For some, they visit nairaland to ease off that day tension while some visit nairaland to have fun, receives likes, make the headlines at the expense of others. To me nairaland is the best forum to visit if you want to be informatively updated.
But some ops/nairalanders/mods will never cease to be in the headline for one reason or the other due to their very controversial nature. So permit me to analyse critically top 10 most controversial nairalander

N0 10: Obontami
Perhaps a transgendered or female on nairaland, Obontami is notorious in posting sexually explicit contents in the romance section of nairaland. If she is not discussing sex issues, she will be discussing her various escapades at clubs, joints, pubs and so on. Her following on NL is more than 2000 though i do wonder if she is an imposter or she is just deliberately been naughty. Here are some of her links
www.nairaland.com/3832580/types-prostitutes-youll-meet-brothels
www.nairaland.com/3745357/last-night-put-prick-2
www.nairaland.com/3609303/between-extremely-dry-pussy-smelly

No 9:Nairaland Problem child
You can say 3 or 4 things about this op based on his moniker. I am amazed by his number of minutes and posts on NL. I wonder attimes if he has other things he do at home or at school as he is always online on NL. Most of his topics and comments are always very controversial. If he is not talking about biafra, he he will post topics on boobs, celebs e.t.c. Recently he shared a topic on NL saying he failed his jamb in which he receives series of backlash from nairalanders. here are some of his links

www.nairaland.com/3801983/eventually-fail-jamb-screenshot#56569700

www.nairaland.com/3730559/how-sold-soul-devil

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by agitator: 2:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
how
Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by cathodekazim: 2:14pm On Jun 02, 2017
No 8: Ngene Kwenu:
let me use he in the context of this write up
One will assume that he is a pdp member and also in support of biafra. But reverse is the case, his love for Buhari led APC cant be compared to anything. Anytime there is anti Buhari's post on NL, he is always there to make a strong defence. I also noticed that if there is a topic negatively tagging APC, the so called wailers are always very quick in calling his name out. Ngenekwenu. I wonder why he hasnt been appointed as APC information minister.

NO 7: Tosyn2much
I call him the relationship man or the statistic man. Tosyn2much is prolific in analysing issues relating to relationship. you see tosins topic such as "things you do that can break your relationship, if you see these characters in your girl run". He rarely comments on political issues but when it comes to statistical ranking, tiri gbosa for him. here are some of his posts
www.nairaland.com/3809392/ladies-10-ways-keep-peaceful/6#56691192
www.nairaland.com/3823189/10-categories-ladies-dont-deserve
www.nairaland.com/3825791/10-categories-people-never-fall

No:6 Tonye Barcanista
Those who joines NL some 6years back know this man very well. I can call him a political analyst or political commentator. Back then, Tonye is a strong APC member who is ready to tackle any issue coming from the PDP camp. Infact during the GEJ era, Tonye persistent attack on PDP makes him to be loved by all and sundry. But to my utmost surprise, he changed party towards the 2015 general election. His pitching tent to PDP generated a lot of controversy on NL and this makes him the more controversial. APC winning the election didnt augur well on him as people see him as he is being perceived by many as traitor. He always receive serious backlash anytime he post a topic. He is sometimes referred to as wailers sec.gen.

www.nairaland.com/3833983/apda-party-unveiled-monday-june

www.nairaland.com/3618287/today-proud-pdp

www.nairaland.com/3736507/goodluck-jonathan-should-ignore-reps
Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by cathodekazim: 2:26pm On Jun 02, 2017
No 5: IPOB exposed
Sometimes referred to as BMC editor in chief, this nairalander contributes nothing else to nairaland apart from IPOB activities. He is ready to counter any ipob agenda anytime anyday. Starting from the capture of Nnamdi Kanu to the sit at home order. He is perceived as the greatest enemy if IPOB youtgs on nairaland. His topics and posts always receive serious backlash from the IPOB youths. Take a look

www.nairaland.com/3835024/not-biafrans-stop-dragging-us#57100982

www.nairaland.com/3834435/return-nnamdi-kanu-jail-7

www.nairaland.com/3821422/nnamdi-kanu-disobeys-bail-stays
Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by cathodekazim: 2:34pm On Jun 02, 2017
No: 4 omenkalives

Some call him afonja warrior. Any topic that speaks good of APC and Benue state, check thoroughly he will be the op. Though not perceived well among the ipob youths, he will always be quoted by the ipobians anytime there is a topic against APC

www.nairaland.com/3698690/dino-melayes-certificate-abu-zaria

www.nairaland.com/3618056/shema-shed-tears-after-efcc
Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by cathodekazim: 2:47pm On Jun 02, 2017
NO 3
Lalasticlala
Yes he is a supermod or probably the most popular nairalander. The young, the old all know lalasticlala. But there is this very controversial thing about him. Post a political or informative topic and put cc lalasticlala at the end, your topic might not reach FP even if the topic has 3000views and 150 posts. But post a snake story usually pythons or cobra and put cc lalasticlala, with just 3 views and 2 posts it will hit the FP. Infact when lala is online, the odds that snake topic will reach FP is10/10. One funny thing is that people have created a lot of memes showing lalas love for snake. Is he a serpent or what ? only GOD knows. All i know is that LALAs love for snake is like mr lai and lies.

www.nairaland.com/3695786/huge-snake-caught-soldiers-borno

4 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by cathodekazim: 3:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
NO 2 is lady F.
Lady F is another popular nairalander who is known by all n sundry. one thing comes to mind when such a name is mentioned. That is feminism. Post a topic that speak bad about women and receive serious verbal lashes from her. Not only that, post any topic advising or guiding how women should behave in a relationship, LadyF will attack you. Though she is friendly and nice but her no nonsense approach to feminine matter makes her very controversial. But let me tell you, she has lot of toasters on nairaland and lalasticlala is one of them

cc: ladyf lady f lalasticlala mynd44

No 1: Mynd44

I am sure you will agree with me that this supermod is the most controversial nairalander.
He can ban a 3month old baby, He is more active than nairaland antispam robot. If you want to attack your enemy on nairaland, look for any of his post that violate nairaland rules and quote it with mynd44 name. Give mynd just 3minutes and he will do the needful. If this man is a judge or a lawyer, I am very sure he would have sentenced most nairalanders to prison. Anytime he bans me all i do is to check the calendar and wait eagerly till the ban expires. I drop my pen here. Please dont mind my English ooo. Just fun

cc: lalasticlala mynd44

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by auntysimbiat(f): 3:44pm On Jun 02, 2017
Too dry

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by theNOISEmaker: 5:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
booked
Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by valgbo(m): 5:58pm On Jun 02, 2017
Booked
Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by Adekunzy(m): 6:00pm On Jun 02, 2017
One gallon of palm oil and one cobra snake for lala shap shap, else this post wont reach FP!
Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by Dargreen(m): 7:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by wese90(m): 11:31pm On Jun 02, 2017
lemme take style lunch my canopy

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by notobiafrababe(f): 5:57am On Jun 03, 2017
lol
very true
these people are funny
space booked
daniluv lalasticlala are watching

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by obontami: 4:15pm On Jun 04, 2017
op, I'm a man. I'm not a transgender nor a lady. correct your self!

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by Oyindidi(f): 4:51pm On Jun 04, 2017
obontami:
op, I'm a man. I'm not a transgender nor a lady. correct your self!
You be transgender tongue to go out tire me angry
Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by babadem2much(m): 6:13pm On Jun 04, 2017
Lala take this to fp or you get something for mind be that
Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by NevetsIbot(m): 6:48pm On Jun 04, 2017
as for lala and mynd44. I laughed so hard. You're very correct Op.
Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by ProfTeaa: 9:55pm On Jun 05, 2017
cathodekazim:

AM sure you will agree with me that this supermod is the most controversial nairalander.
He can ban a 3month old baby, He is more active than nairaland antispam robot. If you want to attack your enemy on nairaland, look for any of his post that violate nairaland rules and quote it with mynd44 name. Give mynd just 3minutes and he will do the needful. If this man is a judge or a lawyer, i am very sure he would have sentenced most nairalanders to prison. Anytime he bans me all i do is to check the calendar and waits eagerly till the ban expires. i drop my pen here. please dont mind my english ooo. na for fun

grin grin

I was a victim too. Thank goodness e don free my side.

I like mynd though. He is probably the most active mod, and if not for him, nairaland would have been a crazy, lawless hell

4 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by obontami: 5:56pm On Jun 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
You be transgender tongue to go out tire me angry

See your mouth. Lolzzzz grin
Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by WizydXkoba(m): 10:17pm On Jun 09, 2017
BUKED
Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by Nobody: 11:44pm On Jun 09, 2017
airforce1 should be on that list... That dude tho!

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by BerryAnny(m): 4:45am On Jun 10, 2017
Where Airforce1 dey? Dude izz more controversial dan Dino Melaye. He supposed top daht list self. Such a crazy AF!

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by forexbinary: 10:07am On Jun 10, 2017
NwaAmaIkpe should be on that list... Though an IPOB brother, but always leaves his brain behind while logging on to Nairaland..

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by forexbinary: 10:09am On Jun 10, 2017
And where is Mr. Cork sef...
Oshodi based claiming Peckam London

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by temmytee007(m): 11:16am On Jun 10, 2017
if airforce1 is not in the list then it's certainly an incomplete list

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by Victornezzar: 1:14pm On Jun 10, 2017
wey onila nd airforce1 dey

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by teamf: 1:32pm On Jun 10, 2017
good job op
Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by fratermathy(m): 3:48pm On Jun 10, 2017
Where is Airforce1 na? Op are you high?

Any list without Airforce1 is fake!

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by onedayatime(m): 4:52pm On Jun 10, 2017
lalasclala loves snake die.
If you hear say lalasclala die, know say na snake kill am because wetin person like, na him go kill am.

As for mynd44, just like his nickname, he think say he get mind buh he no get. If you hear say he die, know say na nl use juju kill am because of NO MESSI wey he dey always show

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by NairalandCS(m): 8:20pm On Jun 10, 2017
That mynd44 and lalasticlala analysis is so apt!. grin

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Most Controversial Nairalanders by NairalandCS(m): 8:24pm On Jun 10, 2017
cathodekazim:
NO 2 is lady F. because of my battery, lemme jump straight to no 1

AM sure you will agree with me that this supermod is the most controversial nairalander.
He can ban a 3month old baby, He is more active than nairaland antispam robot. if you want to attack your enemy on nairaland, look for any of his post that violate nairaland rules and quote it with mynd44 name. Give mynd just 3minutes and he will do the needful. If this man is a judge or a lawyer, i am very sure he would have sentenced most nairalanders to prison. Anytime he bans me all i do is to check the calendar and waits eagerly till the ban expires. i drop my pen here. please dont mind my english ooo. na for fun

The Bolded.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Video Comedy Omo Ibadan Make Up @iamlizzyjay1 / Money Pass Life? / Funny Write-up On Y!naija.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.