Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,219 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

Women And There Provocative Dressing - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Women And There Provocative Dressing (3688 Views)

Trump's Daughter Caught Leaving A Night Club In A Provocative Dress.. All Drunk / Adaeze Yobo Gets Provocative Tattoo Over Fight With Joseph Yobo / Fever: Bootylicious Lady Floods Social Media With Provocative Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women And There Provocative Dressing by massive1019(m): 8:09am On Dec 31, 2015
I can't just but to say something about women and their mode of dressing nowadays.....i was going through igrann this morning and saw this. so annoying guyz.

Re: Women And There Provocative Dressing by whitestar01(m): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2015
Most times i cant understand de demonic spirit behind their mode of dressin . Well na endtime women.
Re: Women And There Provocative Dressing by ministeriallist: 8:25am On Dec 31, 2015
Well, you have spread the picture further for more people to see.
If it provoked you why uploading it?
END TYM POSTING.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women And There Provocative Dressing by Khd95(m): 8:27am On Dec 31, 2015
If ur eyes sinneth against thee,pluck it outgrin
that is why i love my muslim women cool
Re: Women And There Provocative Dressing by Nobody: 8:34am On Dec 31, 2015
well dt women for U

update
Please Where Could She Be Going
To (photo) http://opeyemiie..co.id/2015/12/please-where-could-she-be-going-to-photo.html?m=1
Re: Women And There Provocative Dressing by agabaI23(m): 8:44am On Dec 31, 2015
Yummy

OP you posted it because you were attracted
You're annoyed cos you can't touch or suck tongue

(1) (Reply)

See How 'george Of The Jungle' Actor Brendan Frasers' Body Has Changed / Man Climbs 36 Stairs Using Only His Head - Breaks Guinness World Record (video) / E Money, Obi Cubana, Davido Other Spread Williams Uchemba Dollars At His Wedd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.