Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,395 members, 7,819,411 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:52 PM

Please Advice: Business I Can Start Or Do With 150k. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Advice: Business I Can Start Or Do With 150k. (2199 Views)

Business I Can Start With 400k In Lagos / I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k / Advice: Business To Start Up With #200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Advice: Business I Can Start Or Do With 150k. by Redomi(m): 10:40am On Dec 31, 2015
Please advise me on how to invest it wisely
Re: Please Advice: Business I Can Start Or Do With 150k. by Energy2015: 12:33pm On Dec 31, 2015
Get accross to me by call or whatsapp 07082638957 let me direct you on the business you can invest that money for a good return.
Re: Please Advice: Business I Can Start Or Do With 150k. by Dotmax53: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
Energy2015:
Get accross to me by call or whatsapp 07082638957 let me direct you on the business you can invest that money for a good return.
Why not share with us here,thousands of people in same conditions are ready to learn from you
Re: Please Advice: Business I Can Start Or Do With 150k. by flokii: 6:24pm On Dec 31, 2015
@OP you better be careful with all these.. send me a mail privately

make dem no go use jazz collect money from you..

anywayz I think you could start snail, fish, pig or poultry farms (where you get to sell eggs, fowls etc.)

or go into beer parlour business grin

transport or food/catering business too is ok
Re: Please Advice: Business I Can Start Or Do With 150k. by Teeneyo(m): 7:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
@floki..ow can 150k be used for food/catering business..
Re: Please Advice: Business I Can Start Or Do With 150k. by obiaguna(m): 1:03am On Jan 02, 2016
flokii:

anywayz I think you could start snail, fish, pig or poultry farms (where you get to sell eggs, fowls etc.)

Please can you shed more light into this transport business?
Re: Please Advice: Business I Can Start Or Do With 150k. by flokii: 1:15am On Jan 02, 2016
obiaguna:

Please can you shed more light into this transport business?

Ok!... tho. m not into it buh I can relate some ideas..

you can get a Sienna-shape car, mini-bus or tricycle (not new ones cos of cost), look for a hitch-free route and let it out on contract..

or if you don't mind, you could take passangers early in d morning on you way to work and in d evening on your way back (that's for d car/ bus)

or you could go to a motor/tricycle park and do like a thrift with them...

you'll give them cash to invest and pay later with interest...

so many ways.. depending on how much you have to invest
Re: Please Advice: Business I Can Start Or Do With 150k. by flokii: 1:23am On Jan 02, 2016
Teeneyo:
@floki..ow can 150k be used for food/catering business..

didn't see this early...

you typed 'floki' instead of 'flokii'

well I think 150k is enof to setup a food canteen in a populated/business area where d market will move eg. Uni. campus, non-multinational office districts, construction sites etc.

or d catering/events service for weddings, meetings, birthdays, end of the year parties etc.

150k will go a long way to jump-start such business
Re: Please Advice: Business I Can Start Or Do With 150k. by femstic60: 6:23am On Jan 02, 2016
I will advice you to invest half of this money to affiliate marketing and the best affiliate is clickbank. If you can invest #70,000 into clickbank I guaranteed you that you will realized your money back within 3months and before a year you might have make X 10 of that money. And one thing about clickbank is that, once you have the site for it, is a long time money making machine. If you don't know how to start it, you can contact me here: 08133176941 or you visit my website www.naijawealthinfo.com
Re: Please Advice: Business I Can Start Or Do With 150k. by obiaguna(m): 8:05am On Jan 02, 2016
flokii:

Ok!... tho. m not into it buh I can relate some ideas..

you can get a Sienna-shape car, mini-bus or tricycle (not new ones cos of cost), look for a hitch-free route and let it out on contract..

or if you don't mind, you could take passangers early in d morning on you way to work and in d evening on your way back (that's for d car/ bus)

or you could go to a motor/tricycle park and do like a thrift with them...

you'll give them cash to invest and pay later with interest...

so many ways.. depending on how much you have to invest

Oh okay. I see. Thanks.
Re: Please Advice: Business I Can Start Or Do With 150k. by falad4u200: 9:11am On Jan 02, 2016
@OP learn about Forex/binary options and make your cool money as I also do, if u r interested in training u can contact my number on my signature
Re: Please Advice: Business I Can Start Or Do With 150k. by obontami: 9:22am On Jan 02, 2016
flokii:

why you dey laugh when you put beer parlour ?? grin
Re: Please Advice: Business I Can Start Or Do With 150k. by flokii: 9:57am On Jan 02, 2016
obontami:
why you dey laugh when you put beer parlour ?? grin

d OP fit be pastor.. bfor he go start sermon ontop my head

buh then that business dey move gaan.. expecially happening places eg. agege
Re: Please Advice: Business I Can Start Or Do With 150k. by Nobody: 10:39am On Jan 02, 2016
Redomi:
Please advise me on how to invest it wisely

You can go into dry erasable marker ink production and sell to schools. timothodetola1073@gmail. com
Re: Please Advice: Business I Can Start Or Do With 150k. by efizy123: 8:37am On Jun 21, 2016
Why don't you join the train on RECHARGE CARD PRINTING... at a cheaper rate, you can invest 100 k for a start,.. 08133893369.. Whatsapp or call for insight
Re: Please Advice: Business I Can Start Or Do With 150k. by femstic60: 10:06pm On Jul 30, 2016
Start promoting affiliate products and ckickbank is a good example
Re: Please Advice: Business I Can Start Or Do With 150k. by efizy123: 10:53am On Jan 16, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Complete Business Plan For Cooking Gas Refill Business / Custom Made/ Branded Polo And T-shirts Or Silicon Wristbands. / 5 Easy Steps On How To Start Earning Money With Kolotibablo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.