Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,379 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k (7855 Views)

Which Viable Business Can I Start With 150k? / 5 Businesses You Can Start With N50,000 In 2019 / Business You Can Start With 150k Without Shop. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by kasmail(m): 3:33pm On Jul 31, 2017
Hello nairalanders, pls help a brother with small business idea i can start with 150k. thanks your ideas will be appreciated
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by Chimaritoponcho: 3:57pm On Jul 31, 2017
Start POS business .money dey am no be joke
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by jdbellsjd(m): 4:18pm On Jul 31, 2017
You can actually start a Bill payment and Telecommunication business with a lesser amount of money, click the below to read more about the business idea http://theelitesuccess.com/2017/07/10/piuni-technology-business/
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by peterian: 5:24pm On Jul 31, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
Pls expantiate..thank u
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by Memberei: 5:30pm On Jul 31, 2017
Research had it that the poorest groups of people in the world are Salary earners. They live in a vicious cycle of poverty. Salary is continuously being awaited every month and any slight delay brings about heartbreaking anxiety and disappointment.

Salary alone cannot solve your money problems. You need a Secondary Source of income to balance.

Salary is the MEDICINE for managing POVERTY, it doesn't CURE it. Only your BUSINESS or INVESTMENT Cures Poverty.

The difference between those beggars on the street and salary earners is one month salary. Truncate the flow of their salary for one month and you would realized majority belong to the lower class.

I therefore urge every one of us to be FINANCIALLY INTELLIGENT and delve into entrepreneurship because Salary is a lifetime disappointment...

Always be on the look out for a secondary source of income in as much as it has even the slightest chance of earning you something,. I am here to introduce to somethings that can help when it comes to financial breakdown , a secondary source of income .

do you know you can start earning good cash in the comfort of your home ? Many thinks online business are all scams maybe because they have been victims . But I can assure you if you make out your spare time to learn how to make money online , never will you complain about financial breakdown ever again .

WELCOME TO GLOBAL ACHIEVER: we some group of Online achievers that lecture people the easy and risk free ways of making money online through Bitcoin and other legit means

The methods am about teaching you has been tested and 100% working, all you need is learn it very well and start making money form it , You do not need to be a computer guru to start earning from this ,...
Just say good bye to PONZI scheme , and other fraudulent scheme and learn how to make your own profit online
You are going to be surprised how simple and stress free this is , and you are also going to be amazed on how you will start earning Bitcoin immediately .
Some of this method you will not need to invest any money to start earning Bitcoin it will only require ur patients , but only people that aim for the sky invest to make big . But for those who has nothing to invest no problem you won't be left out .

I make good cash online on a daily bases . I promise you with this methods am about to show you , say good bye to poverty you will never go broke again ,.

This is an online class which I will be showing you how to earn a living through Bitcoin and other means
I will follow you step by step for two weeks till you start earning ,. And with the help of handouts you are 100% sure of earning through the method i will be teaching you . And for those scared of selling their Bitcoin to exchangers after earning , you don't need to sell it i will teach you how to channel it to your local bank , which you will be charged NGN100 for every transaction you make .
After learning this methods if you don't make at least $100 daily then you need deliverance or leave online business for another business.

REQUIREMENTS
* Computer or a smartphone
* Data
* Email
* Bitcoin wallet
* Power supply
* Prayers.

To start up the lecture , we charge >>NGN1000for the handout and tools to enable you start earning with this methods, I lecture people through this links
* BBM>> D3CD4E54
* WHATSAPP >> +234-907-893-3316
* EMAIL>> memberiesosiya@yahoo.com

NOTE: this info is only for serious minded people that really wants to make ,

Thanks and Godbless

1 Like

Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by Ganjafama(m): 8:07pm On Jul 31, 2017
Memberei:
Research had it that the poorest groups of people in the world are Salary earners. They live in a vicious cycle of poverty. Salary is continuously being awaited every month and any slight delay brings about heartbreaking anxiety and disappointment.

Salary alone cannot solve your money problems. You need a Secondary Source of income to balance.

Salary is the MEDICINE for managing POVERTY, it doesn't CURE it. Only your BUSINESS or INVESTMENT Cures Poverty.

The difference between those beggars on the street and salary earners is one month salary. Truncate the flow of their salary for one month and you would realized majority belong to the lower class.

I therefore urge every one of us to be FINANCIALLY INTELLIGENT and delve into entrepreneurship because Salary is a lifetime disappointment...

Always be on the look out for a secondary source of income in as much as it has even the slightest chance of earning you something,. I am here to introduce to somethings that can help when it comes to financial breakdown , a secondary source of income .

do you know you can start earning good cash in the comfort of your home ? Many thinks online business are all scams maybe because they have been victims . But I can assure you if you make out your spare time to learn how to make money online , never will you complain about financial breakdown ever again .

WELCOME TO GLOBAL ACHIEVER: we some group of Online achievers that lecture people the easy and risk free ways of making money online through Bitcoin and other legit means

The methods am about teaching you has been tested and 100% working, all you need is learn it very well and start making money form it , You do not need to be a computer guru to start earning from this ,...
Just say good bye to PONZI scheme , and other fraudulent scheme and learn how to make your own profit online
You are going to be surprised how simple and stress free this is , and you are also going to be amazed on how you will start earning Bitcoin immediately .
Some of this method you will not need to invest any money to start earning Bitcoin it will only require ur patients , but only people that aim for the sky invest to make big . But for those who has nothing to invest no problem you won't be left out .

I make good cash online on a daily bases . I promise you with this methods am about to show you , say good bye to poverty you will never go broke again ,.

This is an online class which I will be showing you how to earn a living through Bitcoin and other means
I will follow you step by step for two weeks till you start earning ,. And with the help of handouts you are 100% sure of earning through the method i will be teaching you . And for those scared of selling their Bitcoin to exchangers after earning , you don't need to sell it i will teach you how to channel it to your local bank , which you will be charged NGN100 for every transaction you make .
After learning this methods if you don't make at least $100 daily then you need deliverance or leave online business for another business.

REQUIREMENTS
* Data
* Email
* Bitcoin wallet
* Power supply
* Prayers.

To start up the lecture , we charge >>NGN1000for the handout and tools to enable you start earning with this methods, I lecture people through this links
* BBM>> D3CD4E54

Thanks and Godbless
How much do one need to invest?
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by vpaymoney(m): 8:10pm On Jul 31, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
Pls enlighten more on this. I don reason am before but to get pos no be here o. Dia TnC too tight. The way pipu queue for ATM Di's days in some part of lag, is just too outrageous.
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by kasmail(m): 9:04pm On Jul 31, 2017
Memberei:

REQUIREMENTS
* Data
* Email
* Bitcoin wallet
* Power supply
* Prayers.

* BBM>> D3CD4E54

Thanks and Godbless

you started so well, but ur line of business i dont buy

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by kasmail(m): 9:06pm On Jul 31, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:

please explain further
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 01, 2017
Simply Goat business. How?
1.Goat business today remains one of the least businesses in Nigeria that doesn't require stringent gov't approvals, loads of paper works, permits and unecessary bureaucracy.
2. Requires very little capital, as little as 150k to start and finish.
3. ROI is magical. How?
4. Magical coz U buy in a place somewhere in oyo state for as low as 5k, 6k, 7k & 8k respectively and sell for a minimum of 10k, 12k, 14k and 16k respectively, after deductions of all expenses as lada, police bribes and other sundry charges.
5. Demand keeps overwhelming supply. As d local ogunfe butchers, alama joins, canteens, eateries and bars are at d dealers mercies otherwise they are condemned to buying from the open market such as alaba rago and abbatoir at Agege whose prices are competitively high.
6.comparative advantage " price from source"
7. From source we buy directly from the fulanis right in their huts, not markets coz they are rearing them live
Need I say more

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by ToppSecret: 4:55am On Aug 01, 2017
3 Solid months of sustainability without hassles.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXeP0qTH8FA
PDF
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BxsbkseraMKGWi0tVTV1NFBTcVE/view?usp=drivesdk

Watch video or download free PDF to understand how WB works b4 registering at www.ow.ly/jh7h30dZRXr

Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 01, 2017
kasmail:
Hello nairalanders, pls help a brother with small business idea i can start with 150k. thanks your ideas will be appreciated

You don't need an advice bro, you need financial education.

Their are tons of business ideas in entmirror
Visit www.entmirror.com
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by RexEmmyGee: 5:58am On Aug 01, 2017
Hmmm those with ideas,plans and strategy don't have the capital. There is God o
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by arimahoseloka(m): 6:28am On Aug 01, 2017
kasmail:
start crypto currency trading
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by Partnerbiz2: 7:21am On Aug 01, 2017
kasmail:
My guy don't waste your time.

There is no single biz idea on Nairaland. Nobody with a biz idea will tell you about it. The ones here are just those typing gibberish..

1 Like

Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by Memberei: 7:29am On Aug 01, 2017
Ganjafama:
How much do one need to invest?
u can call or add us up
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by ayiceberg: 8:46am On Aug 01, 2017
bro, pls enlighten us on this
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by ayiceberg: 8:48am On Aug 01, 2017
ololadeolajide:
1.Goat business today remains one of the least businesses in Nigeria that doesn't require stringent gov't approvals, loads of paper works, permits and unecessary bureaucracy.
3. ROI is magical. How?
4. Magical coz U buy in a place somewhere in oyo state for as low as 5k, 6k, 7k & 8k respectively and sell for a minimum of 10k, 12k, 14k and 16k respectively, after deductions of all expenses as lada, police bribes and other sundry charges.
5. Demand keeps overwhelming supply. As d local ogunfe butchers, alama joins, canteens, eateries and bars are at d dealers mercies otherwise they are condemned to buying from the open market such as alaba rago and abbatoir at Agege whose prices are competitively high.
7. From source we buy directly from the fulanis right in their huts, not markets coz they are rearing them live
Need I say more
bro pls enlighten us
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by grandyklace10: 5:51pm On Aug 04, 2017
nnnnnnnnnnnnn
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by grandyklace10: 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2017
He has been on trading for 9yrs now. He is quite expirienced. He is currently handling 70 people. He has an office and a legal partner.
This is the person I worked with. So kindly let me know if you have any interested.
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by Fxmanager(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2017
kasmail:

Visit the posts below to learn how to avoid scam and fraud. Learn to check and get the regulatory body's website to verify any company's regulatory status.

https://www.nairaland.com/3925379/investments-anti-scam-fraud-guide
https://www.nairaland.com/3931027/4-ways-avoid-investment-scams

Visit the link below. You might be interested in what we offer. We promise a target of average 5-10%+ monthly profit on your investment. Funds in a secured licensed and regulated financial firm. You can monitor your investment anywhere you are in the world 24/7.

https://www.nairaland.com/3901897/currency-trading-journal-target-avg
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by remedick: 6:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
Chimaritoponcho:
how does it work?
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by EzeJustme(m): 7:27pm On Aug 04, 2017
Enterprise or limited, how can I register my own company
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by kaysy(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2017
kasmail:

Do you know that as a Quickteller Paypoint Agent you can make over N70,000 monthly in your neighborhood by just rendering banking services to people such as cash deposit, cash withdrawal, funds transfer, bill payment & airtime recharge. If the distance from your area to the nearest bank/ATM is up to N200 or more for going and coming, then that your area is a good place to open this business.

Am a Quickteller Paypoint with in-dept experience and i want to do this for Lagos residents ONLY for now. With time i can include people in other states.

Now this is the deal. All you need is a new or existing shop, one passport photograph, a recent utility bill and N30,000 to get started.
N10,000 will be used to setup and create your Quickteller Paypoint Agent's account, however the N10,000 will still be credited into your Quickteller Paypoint Agent's account so its still your money. This may take up to 5 working days to be ready.

N20,000 will be for training, coaching and mentorship on pros and cones and how to avoid costly mistakes that i will teach you over and over, this will also cover for the 2 big banners and 600 copies of deposit slip that is customized in your business name which i'll give you, the biggest banner which is about 7feet wide with logos of all banks will be placed outside to attract customers (It's very very attractive) while the other one with transaction bands and their service charge will be placed inside your shop, however the location and size of these banners are subject to your choice anyway. Also note that you will require to produce a guarantor while filling your form, incase you don't have any, i can stand as your guarantor. please note that i will have to also visit your business location, this will help inform the kind of mentorship and advise you should get. my work here is to train and keep training you till you become a certified professional then i can leave you to run your thing. One month extensive training and support should be enough for anyone to catch up.

If you are interested, call or WhatsApp me on 08024102554 and request to become a Quickteller Paypoint Agent. i'll send you my office address in Lagos, you'll come over to collect the form, fill it immediately and return or take it home to fill and bring back later. Please note that your are required to come with one passport photograph, a recent utility bill and the N30,000 when returning the form.

Please if you're interested, just post I'm interested to help keep this thread alive. Thanks

Benefits of being a Quickteller Paypoint Agent
Additional income/commission from Interswitch services:- agents earn attractive commission for all QuickTeller services which is an additional income line to the agent’s business.
Guaranteed volume of transactions due to rich bouquet of products and services:- over 5,000 existing billers & merchants services are available for vending.
Increased sales due to increased footfalls.
Good brand association:– Interswitch brand and growing IFIS network.
Guaranteed training and dedicated support
Comprehensive branding and marketing support.
Social relevance to the community
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by Investmentminds(m): 9:35pm On Aug 04, 2017
Use this link for the nest business idea 2017

https://www.nairaland.com/3966575/want-make-millions-get-here
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by bamidek(m): 12:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
Should I introduce you to an investment you can do, and you make N7500 weekly with you N150,000.
if u want to know about it.
chat me up... 07030126704...
and i bet you
you will not regret it.. trust me.
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by kasmail(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2017
ololadeolajide:
3. ROI is magical. How?
Need I say more

i love this... how can i start
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by amarilo: 4:17pm On Aug 05, 2017
kaysy:

Do you know that as a Quickteller Paypoint Agent you can make over N70,000 monthly in your neighborhood by just rendering banking services to people such as cash deposit, cash withdrawal, funds transfer, bill payment & airtime recharge. If the distance from your area to the nearest bank/ATM is up to N200 or more for going and coming, then that your area is a good place to open this business.

Am a Quickteller Paypoint with in-dept experience and i want to do this for Lagos residents ONLY for now. With time i can include people in other states.

Now this is the deal. All you need is a new or existing shop, one passport photograph, a recent utility bill and N30,000 to get started.
N10,000 will be used to setup and create your Quickteller Paypoint Agent's account, however the N10,000 will still be credited into your Quickteller Paypoint Agent's account so its still your money. This may take up to 5 working days to be ready.

N20,000 will be for training, coaching and mentorship on pros and cones and how to avoid costly mistakes that i will teach you over and over, this will also cover for the 2 big banners and 600 copies of deposit slip that is customized in your business name which i'll give you, the biggest banner which is about 7feet wide with logos of all banks will be placed outside to attract customers (It's very very attractive) while the other one with transaction bands and their service charge will be placed inside your shop, however the location and size of these banners are subject to your choice anyway. Also note that you will require to produce a guarantor while filling your form, incase you don't have any, i can stand as your guarantor. please note that i will have to also visit your business location, this will help inform the kind of mentorship and advise you should get. my work here is to train and keep training you till you become a certified professional then i can leave you to run your thing. One month extensive training and support should be enough for anyone to catch up.

If you are interested, call or WhatsApp me on 08024102554 and request to become a Quickteller Paypoint Agent. i'll send you my office address in Lagos, you'll come over to collect the form, fill it immediately and return or take it home to fill and bring back later. Please note that your are required to come with one passport photograph, a recent utility bill and the N30,000 when returning the form.

Please if you're interested, just post I'm interested to help keep this thread alive. Thanks

Benefits of being a Quickteller Paypoint Agent
Additional income/commission from Interswitch services:- agents earn attractive commission for all QuickTeller services which is an additional income line to the agent’s business.
Guaranteed volume of transactions due to rich bouquet of products and services:- over 5,000 existing billers & merchants services are available for vending.
Increased sales due to increased footfalls.
Good brand association:– Interswitch brand and growing IFIS network.
Guaranteed training and dedicated support
Comprehensive branding and marketing support.
Social relevance to the community
this is a nice biz
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by bamidek(m): 3:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
amarilo:
this is a nice biz
is 20k not too much for training, what are training self, are u quickteller agent
Re: I Need A Business I Can Start With 150k by Rett0: 4:52pm On Aug 07, 2017
ololadeolajide:
3. ROI is magical. How?
Need I say more

Wonderful business I must say. Still Untapped by many.
Except for the risk of farm diseases, this is the very Biz any day or time speaking from experience. One can make as much as 100% profit some times.
Not for slaykings or queens. For those ready to get their hands dirty to make some money.

(1) (2) (Reply)

35 Apply To Build Modular Refineries In Niger Delta / Bank Loan Or Bank Guarantee- Which Is Better / What Does It Take To Start Magazine Publication In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.