Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,103 members, 7,811,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:39 PM

RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo (38594 Views)

Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot / See What Glo Owner Son Did To Fan For Asking Why His Beards Aint Connecting(pics / Last Photo Taken Of Bob Marley Before He Died Of Cancer In 1981 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by smoby(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
How dose it add to Nigeran economy undecided
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by Daniel058(m): 12:36pm On Dec 31, 2015
E no get name??
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by Nobody: 12:37pm On Dec 31, 2015
misspicy:
cute man smiley
....Explain yourself clearly please! grin grin grin
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by 6fit(f): 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
Everybody is shaving both up and down in preparation for d new yr......so y is his own publicized. Clueless post
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oh front page. Good. Because my day would have been so incomplete without this piece of News. Thank you.
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by yjgm(m): 12:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
I need to shave mine too. Hehehehe grin
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by castrokins(m): 12:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
Was Here To Read Comments From The Ladies. No Disappointment So Far.
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by misspicy(f): 12:43pm On Dec 31, 2015
ZuzuMan:
....Explain yourself clearly please! grin grin grin
RMD is a very handsome man

I wish he was born in my generation gringringrin
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by 6fit(f): 12:44pm On Dec 31, 2015
grayht:
How many people him beards help..?

LOL....u very correct!!

1 Like

Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by Nobody: 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
misspicy:

RMD is a very handsome man

I wish he was born in my generation gringringrin
.......meaning you would have ......
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by uchennaq(m): 12:51pm On Dec 31, 2015
SENSELESS, LET HIM GO AND WATCH CNN HEROS. HE SHOULD SEE HOW ACTORS AND ACTRESSES ARE INFLUENCING LIFES. YEYE
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by Jimbadly: 12:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
Disgusting beard.
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 31, 2015
yusaze:
The veteran actor and politician says he is saying goodbye to the beard gang..He wrote

So hard to say goodbye....# today#beardgang... thank you guys it's been a jolly fun ride on this platform... Enjoy the CROSSOVER

https://www.instagram.com/p/_8yIUQLy7C/?taken-by=mofedamijo

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

watin concern us with AFU-ONU?
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by ikeepitreal(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
aaah, how old papa beard take concern us?
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by PrinceFromDilli(m): 12:58pm On Dec 31, 2015
Linda Ikeji should take over from here.
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by PrinceFromDilli(m): 1:00pm On Dec 31, 2015
yjgm:
I need to shave mine too. Hehehehe grin
Abeg na your mouth be this?
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by crackhouse(m): 1:05pm On Dec 31, 2015
since I read this, I have been wondering what I am going to do with it but I can't remember anything.
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 31, 2015
I hope he can withstand the rituals of pulling those beards.

- 2hrs minimum for clearing.
- suitable skin oil for easing pains.
- suitable treatment for post erasure rashes.
- absence from public domain minimum one month.
- registration, membership and confirmation with beardless citizens.

Jonathan sef
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 31, 2015
RaggedyAnn:
Oh front page. Good. Because my day would have been so incomplete without this piece of News. Thank you.

Are you for real?
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by rita25(f): 1:23pm On Dec 31, 2015
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! that's what makes him cool cry
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
JaypeeAnics:
abegyy....dey well....pls nairalanders....how do I post a new topic ooooo

Go to the category of your choice, say Politics, you will see the numbers of pages of Politics topics, beside those numbers(they start from 0) you will see Create New Topic. That's all. Just read the instructions from there on.
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by mitchyy(f): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
What kind of bloggers do we have these days? And why do the mods not check posts properly before dumping them on front page?
There is nowhere in his post indicating he is shaving off his beards. Same thing we did with Toyin Lawani's husband, because we don't read properly.
Its just so sad to see stuff like these on my darling nairaland and no one seems to notice the error

1 Like

Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by mitchyy(f): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
toluine56:
I can only interprete this as RMD saying goodbye to 2016.
Bloggers!!!!

I just dey shame for my fellow bloggers sad
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by Milo30(m): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
No! Pleasee, don't do it! Those lovely beards. Cow poo post!
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by toluine56(m): 1:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
mitchyy:

I just dey shame for my fellow bloggers sad
Yea..sincerely.
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by buklarbest: 1:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
And who cares
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by ItsJagaban: 2:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
How e take affect us?
Nna Eh![color=#000099][/color]
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by Opynion: 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2015
Man, your beard is your trade mark. My advice?

Keep it man.
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by SHAIBULIAR: 2:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
na wetin come be our own?he wan return to market to play final leg with Nigerian babes be that
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by egobetatoday: 3:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
RMD, please, biko, dont shave it. I need it to pay my children's school fees in january now! lol

Waris all this RMD? Do u need to tell anyone? lol

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Compares Hushpuppi & Biodun Fatoyinbo With Jesus / 50 Cents Buys Himself A ₦161 Million Rolls Royce (photo) / Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.