Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,155 members, 7,811,317 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo (38597 Views)

Last Photo Of Xxxtentacion Moments Before He Was Shot / See What Glo Owner Son Did To Fan For Asking Why His Beards Aint Connecting(pics / Last Photo Taken Of Bob Marley Before He Died Of Cancer In 1981 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by Nobody: 3:34pm On Dec 31, 2015
did he just say cross over! wow, i was thinking abt it already. gotta change my NL dp also!
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by Milo30(m): 3:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
misspicy:
RMD is a very handsome man
I wish he was born in my generation gringringrin
Hahahahahaha. As if you for marry am
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 31, 2015
lexiconkabir:

Are you for real?

Meet my friend Sarcasm.
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by MistadeRegal(m): 3:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
Oga leave that irungbon. It helps you resemble Sir Jibola Dabo sir. Abi I lie nairalanders? If na true hit like if na lie hit shares..... It's as if I'd have to deactivate this 'auto complete' that has been trying to correct my pidgin!
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by hardeynihkee(f): 4:22pm On Dec 31, 2015
LOVELY.............
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by SoEndowed(m): 4:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
ok
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by Vaughn240: 4:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
No o u for leave am till the beards reach to plait....
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by sevule(m): 4:42pm On Dec 31, 2015
There is NO such thing like Beards!!! It is beard, it is singular not plural. RMD is getting rid of his BEARD, simple!
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by ReachHard: 6:04pm On Dec 31, 2015
Will this news help reduce fuel price, or increase international crude oil price?

We jus like to dey dull ourselves with junk news sha...The time dey come...... cheesy

Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by CioAngels(f): 6:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
Who cares, the millions delta state gave to his constituency for up comers artist context he pocketed the money without awarding anything to the winning contestants. The comedians amongst them said.
Re: RMD Says He Is Getting Rid Of His Beards, Shares Last Photo by yjgm(m): 9:02am On Jan 17, 2016
PrinceFromDilli:
Abeg na your mouth be this?
Na person wei u know.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#10YearsChallenge: Mercy Johnson And Husband Prince Okojie Loved Up Throwback / Comedian Mr Patrick Calls Out Friends Trying To Get Him Deported From The US(vid / Tonto Dikeh And Son In Matching Outfit For Sunday Service (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.