Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,025 members, 7,810,828 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:25 PM

Video Review Of Alocovivavoce.com - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Video Review Of Alocovivavoce.com (246 Views)

Critical Review Of The Infinity War Skill Stop Slot Machine / Review Of The Lontor Rechargeable Fan And The USB Portable Fan / Must Read: New Year Resolution For Alocovivavoce.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video Review Of Alocovivavoce.com by ALocoVivaVoce: 11:30am On Dec 31, 2015
Welcome guys to VOX POP on alocovivavoce.com!

Every Thursday, I will be publishing a video via the blog’s YouTube Channel; A Loco Viva Voce of people giving their opinion on a chosen topic that has previously been discussed here on the blog.

So don’t forget to visit the blog’s YouTube Channel; A Loco Viva Voce to SUBSCRIBE and watch more VOX POP videos.

This week’s topic is an exclusive video of a few readers of the blog who have been consistent with their comments over the months. In the video, they will be sharing their overall thoughts on the blog and what exactly kept them coming back all this while as much as their expectations for the blog in the coming year 2016.

This is really exciting for me because I get to hear feedback directly from those that appreciate my effort and I cannot say thank you enough for taking out the time not only to read but to comment. THANK YOU!

Below is a video of their opinion.

Watch, Listen and Discover THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE!

Click on the link below to watch the video

http://alocovivavoce.com/2015/12/31/what-are-your-thoughts-on-alocovivavoce-com/

(1) (Reply)

Nevetu Od The Noi Jer Ejr / Raise Storage Affirmations And Brain-power / The Perfect Valentines Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.