Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted (2106 Views)

ABU TALIB - Beloved Uncle Of Muhammad( Mu'min Or Kafir?) / The Life Of Muhammad: An Inconvenient Truth / Prophet Muhammad in the Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by Abuzola(m): 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2009
Sahih Bukhari, Volume 1, Book 1, Number 3:
Narrated 'Aisha:

Take note of the bold words

(the mother of the faithful believers) The commencement of the Divine Inspiration to Allah's Apostle was in the form of good dreams which came true like bright day light, and then the love of seclusion was bestowed upon him. He used to go in seclusion in the cave of Hira where he used to worship (Allah alone) continuously for many days before his desire to see his family. He used to take with him the journey food for the stay and then come back to (his wife) Khadija to take his food like-wise again till suddenly the Truth descended upon him while he was in the cave of Hira. The angel came to him and asked him to read. The Prophet replied, "I do not know how to read.

The Prophet added, "The angel caught me (forcefully) and pressed me so hard that I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read and I replied, 'I do not know how to read.' Thereupon he caught me again and pressed me a second time till I could not bear it any more. He then released me and again asked me to read but again I replied, 'I do not know how to read (or what shall I read)?' Thereupon he caught me for the third time and pressed me, and then released me and said, 'Read in the name of your Lord, who has created (all that exists) has created man from a clot. Read! And your Lord is the Most Generous." (96.1, 96.2, 96.3) Then Allah's Apostle returned with the Inspiration and with his heart beating severely. Then he went to Khadija bint Khuwailid and said, "Cover me! Cover me!" They covered him till his fear was over and after that he told her everything that had happened and said, "I fear that something may happen to me." Khadija replied, "Never! By Allah, Allah will never disgrace you. You keep good relations with your Kith and kin, help the poor and the destitute, serve your guests generously and assist the deserving calamity-afflicted ones."

Khadija then accompanied him to her cousin Waraqa bin Naufal bin Asad bin 'Abdul 'Uzza, who, during the PreIslamic Period became a Christian and used to write the writing with Hebrew letters. He would write from the Gospel in Hebrew as much as Allah wished him to write. He was an old man and had lost his eyesight. Khadija said to Waraqa, "Listen to the story of your nephew, O my cousin!" Waraqa asked, "O my nephew! What have you seen?" Allah's Apostle described whatever he had seen. Waraqa said, "This is the same one who keeps the secrets (angel Gabriel) whom Allah had sent to Moses. I wish I were young and could live up to the time when your people would turn you out." Allah's Apostle asked, "Will they drive me out?" Waraqa replied in the affirmative and said, "Anyone (man) who came with something similar to what you have brought was treated with hostility; and if I should remain alive till the day when you will be turned out then I would support you strongly." But after a few days Waraqa died and the Divine Inspiration was also paused for a while.
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by noetic2: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2009
why should i believe this crap of a LIE?

if there is a "real" bible, what stops allah from producing it?
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 12, 2009
produce this real bible first.
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by Abuzola(m): 3:53pm On Jun 13, 2009
NISA'I 167. Verily, those who disbelieve [by concealing the truth about Prophet Muhammad and his message of true Islamic Monotheism written with them in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)] and prevent (mankind) from the Path of Allah (Islamic Monotheism), they have certainly strayed far away. (Tafsir Al-Qurtubi). (See V.7:157)
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by Abuzola(m): 3:56pm On Jun 13, 2009
NISA'I 168. Verily, those who disbelieve and did wrong [by concealing the truth about Prophet Muhammad and his message of true Islamic Monotheism written with them in the Taurat (Torah) and the Injeel (Gospel)], Allah will not forgive them, nor will He guide them to any way, - (Tafsir Al-Qurtubi).
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by Tudor4(m): 4:20pm On Jun 13, 2009
Abuzola, you're an extremely sick and confused man. . . . .Today you claim the bible is false and full of lies,tomorrow we hear it mentions mohammed

what is the name of a great and holy prophet doing in an unholy,lying and contradictory book?
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by Abuzola(m): 5:00am On Jun 14, 2009
Man, u got low memory, ur answer is right on the topic title
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by Tudor4(m): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2009
Good then produce the real and untwisted bible
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by Abuzola(m): 12:42pm On Jun 14, 2009
Go get the 'the lost bible of eden' and 'the gospel of barnabas' 'The lost bible of james' u will hardly find it
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by Abuzola(m): 12:47pm On Jun 14, 2009
any christian in lagos who is interested in it should contact me
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by georgecso(m): 9:23am On Jun 16, 2009
[size=15pt]When was it twisted?
Was it during Muhammad SAW time or after his death?
If it was after MuhammadSAW time that Bible was twisted, then am very sure that there will be a copy left in Meddina or Mecca because he made several references from Bible and must have read the Bible too.[/size]
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by olabowale(m): 4:12pm On Jun 16, 2009
@georgecso: Ol boy, it was before his death. If it was after his death, he was right just as well. As you know, today there are so many versions and revised versions, just as many as there are groups of Christians.

By the way, you are wrong: Muhammad (AS) was an illiterate that could not even write his own name. So reading your Bible, if that was possible would be serving as another miracle of his prophethood.

And when you make a statement about an original in Madina, you shoot yourself in the foot. If there is an original in Madna then or even then, you have the fakes in the circulation within the Christian community, since that time onward. Another proof of his prophethood, since he did not subscribe, in the long run to the bible. Yet he had the only Original, while you who will live and die by it carries around the fake, versions and vevisions. Thats according to you now.
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by Nezan(m): 1:04pm On Jul 02, 2009
olabowale:

@georgecso: Ol boy, it was before his death. If it was after his death, he was right just as well. As you know, today there are so many versions and revised versions, just as many as there are groups of Christians.

By the way, you are wrong: Muhammad (AS) was an illiterate that could not even write his own name. So reading your Bible, if that was possible would be serving as another miracle of his prophethood.

And when you make a statement about an original in Madina, you shoot yourself in the foot. If there is an original in Madna then or even then, you have the fakes in the circulation within the Christian community, since that time onward. Another proof of his prophethood, since he did not subscribe, in the long run to the bible. Yet he had the only Original, while you who will live and die by it carries around the fake, versions and vevisions. Thats according to you now.

You guys just let me laugh with all your concocted tales. The Bible was written before mohammed was even born. What ever concerns the Bible with a fake prophet who the older Prophets didnot even prophesy about? If you are so sure the Bible was corrupted, why not just provide the original you always refer to. Who wrote the original version? By reading the koran, you will see that it plagiarized parts of the Bible. So Mohammed was illiterate? No wonder he could not correctly put down snippets of stories he heard from Jews and Christians of his time. Make una let person hear word jare.
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by Abuzola(m): 1:10pm On Jul 02, 2009
We showed you Gospel of Barnabas you curse it, so what else do u want again, the gospel of barnabas is the true gospel of jesus
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by Nezan(m): 1:23pm On Jul 02, 2009
Abuzola:

We showed you Gospel of Barnabas you curse it, so what else do u want again, the gospel of barnabas is the true gospel of jesus
Okay, the 'gospel of barnabbas' is the true bible you people claim is in Mecca abi? Was it from there mohammed got the warped views about Christianity that he plagiarized?
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by olabowale(m): 2:35pm On Jul 02, 2009
@Nezan: Man, you know nothing about nothing. All you do is just repeat the lines like a Cennery. Sorry a Parrot. You should know that if there is more than one, and there are versions, then at best, only one can be true. Definitely you cant have at best more than obeversion being 100% true. Or is this possible?

And when somthing is corrupt, it does simply means some truth have been removed from and or lies have been entered into it. Tell me which Bible version is free from this accusation, lacking 100% original truth and containing some % of lies? Think man.

If you make a mistake to say its the Protestant's many versions, I want the exact one, and I will pass it on to the Catholics to accept it or pass their "comments." If you think they will be kind, it is because they are biting ther tongue, since they know that its exactly their own copy, less the 6 or 7 Books!

If you say it is the Catholics, then wait for the likes of $Osisi, Davidylan, Pilgrm1 to tear you to into small pieces. You will soon found out from the fingers of pilgrim.1 horrid you are, if you claim Douwy is the way to go! Yet Douwy is alway ever changing under revisions and versions.
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by Nezan(m): 2:45pm On Jul 02, 2009
@ Olabowale:
Abuzola:

Nezan:

Okay, the 'gospel of barnabbas' is the true bible you people claim is in Mecca abi? Was it from there mohammed got the warped views about Christianity that he plagiarized?

Please tell me how these two discuss are related to your post:

olabowale:

@Nezan: Man, you know nothing about nothing. All you do is just repeat the lines like a Cennery. Sorry a Parrot. You should know that if there is more than one, and there are versions, then at best, only one can be true. Definitely you cant have at best more than obeversion being 100% true. Or is this possible?

And when somthing is corrupt, it does simply means some truth have been removed from and or lies have been entered into it. Tell me which Bible version is free from this accusation, lacking 100% original truth and containing some % of lies? Think man.

If you make a mistake to say its the Protestant's many versions, I want the exact one, and I will pass it on to the Catholics to accept it or pass their "comments." If you think they will be kind, it is because they are biting ther tongue, since they know that its exactly their own copy, less the 6 or 7 Books!

If you say it is the Catholics, then wait for the likes of $Osisi, Davidylan, Pilgrm1 to tear you to into small pieces. You will soon found out from the fingers of pilgrim.1 horrid you are, if you claim Douwy is the way to go! Yet Douwy is alway ever changing under revisions and versions.

Abi u wan kill anoda infidel to get rewarded wit 7 wide eyed virgins in your he, ll? I wonda de kain reward de sisters go get. 7 chunky guys abi?
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by Abuzola(m): 6:50am On Jul 03, 2009
You know what, you are already lost.

Quran 4:138
Give the hypocrites the tidings that there is for them a painful torment

you will surely taste death and you will know the outcome of your disbelief
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by Nezan(m): 9:20am On Jul 03, 2009
Abuzola:

You know what, you are already lost.

Quran 4:138
Give the hypocrites the tidings that there is for them a painful torment

you will surely taste death and you will know the outcome of your disbelief

According to your kor'an, I am lost. According to my Bible, you are de one in need of redemption. While I will be glorifying God in my Paradise, you will be busy shagging seven wide eyed virgins in yours. It is a matter of choice, aint it?
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by muhsin(m): 12:44pm On Jul 03, 2009
@Nezan,

Where are you, bud? Here if another proof that your Bible is just a concoction of words--not actually fully a revealation, for its distorted under the facade of revising, editing and the likes. Read. . .

In the Preface to The Holy Bible (Revised Standard Version), the Committee charge with revising it express that the Bible underwent alterations, additions and omissions. P.1v: "Sometimes it is evident that the test has suffered in transmission but none of the versions provide a satisfactory restoration. Here we can only follow the best judgment of competent scholars as to the most probable reconstruction of the original text."

Read, especially the red portions, and think fairly, justly, reflectively and judge.

Sorry, man. cheesy
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by Nezan(m): 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2009
@Muhsin:
muhsin:

@Nezan,

Where are you, bud? Here if another proof that your Bible is just a concoction of words--not actually fully a revealation, for its distorted under the facade of revising, editing and the likes. Read. . .

In the Preface to The Holy Bible (Revised Standard Version), the Committee charge with revising it express that the Bible underwent alterations, additions and omissions. P.1v: "Sometimes it is evident that the test has suffered in transmission but none of the versions provide a satisfactory restoration. Here we can only follow the best judgment of competent scholars as to the most probable reconstruction of the original text."

Read, especially the red portions, and think fairly, justly, reflectively and judge.

Sorry, man. cheesy

What of the Satanic verses in your kor'an? ehn? they were abrogated ni? When Salman Rushdie wrote his novel with a similar title, you people declared a fatwa on him, his killer will go to heaven (abi hell?) to get seven virgins to shag grin grin

U talk say mohammed dey inside my Bible, may be desperation to identify ur fake religion wit the light,  tongue and you turn again to discredit it. Una own dey tire me-o. Shebi you don get ya own share of dem wide eyed virgins wey you go shag for ya heaven(abi na hell tongue ) Bou hahahahaha grin grin
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by muhsin(m): 1:41pm On Jul 03, 2009
My God! I didn't know they have the same deceptive way of "escaping" whenever they are cornered with indisputable facts and proofs.

Come back, pal. Stay, bow and open your polluted heart and be educated and guided.
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by Nezan(m): 1:48pm On Jul 03, 2009
muhsin:

My God! I didn't know they have the same deceptive way of "escaping" whenever they are cornered with indisputable facts and proofs.
Come back, pal. Stay, bow and open your polluted heart and be educated and guided.

Which fact? u have not responded to any of my questions.

Na imam you be abi na Pastor you wan be? grin grin Come my church come preach na, but no expect seven wide eyed virgins for my Paradise-o grin grin
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by olabowale(m): 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2009
I always love the issue of the "Satanic Verses." I wished the situation occurred, even though it didn't. It would have been another way to confirm the Authenticity of the Quran and Muhammad (AS)! Muhammad would not have planned that he be whispered to by the Satan, especially when he was trying to rid his people off all types of unholy relationships and worships!

He could not have written the Satanic Verses and then abrogated it and expunge it completely. He could not have left some verses that say that every prophet are assigned enemies, shaitan, demons to be their enemy! The Quran says that mankind sohould consider Shaitan as an open enemy. Muhammad, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Moses to name a few were humans and prophets of their Lord, according to the Muslims.

We see that Moses was overcame with rage and killed the Egyptian, the reason he ran away to Midian. Rage is the work of Shaitan.
We see that Jonah did not initilly deliver the message to those people in the town he was sent, so he was swallowed by the whale. His not immediately going to do his assigned duty was the work of Shaitan.
Job was made sick by Shaitan's evil efforts, too.
Jesus received the whispering of Shaitan, which took him to the top of the hill and asked him to Jump. He was also whispered to many other times; at least two other times.

In each of these cases, the prophet initially faltered. But was in the end did not crumbled under the control of Shaitan. They were helped by their Lord, in the way He halped each of them. Is there any surprise, if it had happened that Muhammad (AS) had the same temporary experience which was immediately corrected?!

The Muslims, nor the Jews do not call any of these men God or son of God, in the way Christian lionized Jesus. Yet, in the Quran Allah says that Jesus is no more than an apostle. A human being. He then supported this argument, making it abundantly clear that Jesus and his mother both eat and do things of humans!

You know Jesus experience fatigue and tiredness, like every human. But in the ahadith of Jibril (AS) when he came as human to Muhammad (AS) and the Companions (RA) in Madina, in the masjid, he was no in anyway have the sign of traveller. In that dusty desert over 1400 years ago, he did not have anything but cleaningness, in body (Shiny face) and cloth (White and unstained new like cloth). This is an angel. No ne ever recorded that angels ate!

So we see that Jesus had less of spiritual appearance than an angel, who was not fatigued an did not eat! How then is this possible that this man, Jesus who ate, slept, deficated, hungered, tired out, etc can be considered a god? This is unbelieveable!
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by Nezan(m): 3:27pm On Jul 03, 2009
olabowale:

We see that Moses was overcame with rage and killed the Egyptian, the reason he ran away to Midian. Rage is the work of Shaitan.
We see that Jonah did not initilly deliver the message to those people in the town he was sent, so he was swallowed by the whale. His not immediately going to do his assigned duty was the work of Shaitan.
Job was made sick by Shaitan's evil efforts, too.
Jesus received the whispering of Shaitan, which took him to the top of the hill and asked him to Jump. He was also whispered to many other times; at least two other times.
I hope the passages you quote are from the uncorrupted Bible in Meccah. Cant you do any other thing than plagiarize our Bible?

olabowale:

I always love the issue of the "Satanic Verses." I wished the situation occurred, even though it didn't. It would have been another way to confirm the Authenticity of the Quran and Muhammad (AS)! Muhammad would not have planned that he be whispered to by the Satan, especially when he was trying to rid his people off all types of unholy relationships and worships!

He could not have written the Satanic Verses and then abrogated it and expunge it completely. He could not have left some verses that say that every prophet are assigned enemies, shaitan, demons to be their enemy! The Quran says that mankind sohould consider Shaitan as an open enemy. Muhammad, Jesus, Job, Jonah, Moses to name a few were humans and prophets of their Lord, according to the Muslims.
Then why declare a fatwa on Salman Rushdie for daring to carry the title on his novel?

olabowale:

So we see that Jesus had less of spiritual appearance than an angel, who was not fatigued an did not eat! How then is this possible that this man, Jesus who ate, slept, deficated, hungered, tired out, etc can be considered a god? This is unbelieveable!
Was He not better than mohammed who had a penchant for shagging underaged children? tongue
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by Abuzola(m): 7:43pm On Jul 03, 2009
How is he better when he is crazy according to the bible.
Jesus as God and son.
John 3:16 'For i love the world that i send my only begotten me for whoever believe in me shall not perish but have an everlasting life'
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by noetic2: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2009
Abuzola:

How is he better when he is crazy according to the bible.
Jesus as God and son.
John 3:16 'For i love the world that i send my only begotten me for whoever believe in me shall not perish but have an everlasting life'

u seem to know the bible so much. when was the last time u quoted from the koran?
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by olabowale(m): 8:16pm On Jul 03, 2009
@Nezam: I didn't quote your Bible. Unless your Bible confirmed that it was waswas of Shaitan that made Moses killed the Egyptian, or it was waswas of Shaitan that made Jonah not attend to his duty right away.

And no muslim ever said that we the muslim keep the "Uncorrupted Bible", anywhere! What will be its use? We do know though that when the Books, that consist of what you call Bible were revealed, each to his receiving messenger and or propphet (AS), it must have been pure. Or do you think it was exactly like it is now?

If you are a Protestant, tell me which one of these is 100% pure since they are not exactly the same, letter by letter, word for word, sentence by sentence, etc; KJV, NIV, ASV, just to name a few? When you pick one, then know that the rest are corrupted! Then which ever you pick, then consider the 2000 years of that same Bible type that you chose, tell me which revision or which print of it at what period is the pure uncorrupted Bible? You will see that you would have thrown 99% of the people in Christianity to confusion, mayhem and Schizm. heck, Schizm occurs in Christianity.

Check the issue with the Catholics; the Catholic must be hopping mad if you say their Bible is corrupted, because you are a protestant. Or do you read the Catholic Bible if you are a proptestant? Considering the many six or seven books it has and the Protestant's are devoid of them, so who is correct among all of you?

So that you know, the Muslims, Shia, Sunni, etc all read the same Quran! Research it out!
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by noetic2: 8:27pm On Jul 03, 2009
@ olabs: I think that u need to help abuzuola produce the relevant koran verse where allah said Jesus did not die or resurrect.

u know u are allah's leading SLAVE on nairaland. grin

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-292027.0.html#msg4130758
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by Abuzola(m): 8:58pm On Jul 03, 2009
So u come here with your miserable tail. Abi ? I can see how curious u are. Hahahaha. God save u if anyone help you, if am in a good mood i may help, but wait didn't u check the threads i told you about ? Lazy boy
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by noetic2: 9:11pm On Jul 03, 2009
Abuzola:

So u come here with your miserable tail. Abi ? I can see how curious u are. Hahahaha. God save u if anyone help you, if am in a good mood i may help, but wait didn't u check the threads i told you about ? Lazy boy

ridiculously unrepentant troll. where is the verse? or was allah lying?
Re: The Bible Talked Of Muhammad Before It Was Twisted by olabowale(m): 1:25am On Jul 04, 2009
Allah says in Quran that they neither killed him nor crucified him, but it was made to appear so unto them. In many places in Quran, it has been mentioned that Jews used to kill the prophets unjustly. But in the case of Jesus (pbuh) it vehemently denies that they killed him or that they crucified him. This is because Quran will not contain anything except truth.

Surah 4, Verses 157 & 158:

(1) (2)

Muslims Denounce Mumbai Attackers As Enemy Of Islam / Women's Inheritance Laws In Judaism And Christianity / The Sick Muslims Mocking Jesus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.