Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,864 members, 7,817,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Help, Wordpress Post Thumbnail Not Showing On Facebook - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Help, Wordpress Post Thumbnail Not Showing On Facebook (1012 Views)

Must Have Blogger Related Posts Widget With Thumbnail / Wordpress Post Template / Urgent Help: Wordpress Users Should Get In Here Your Attention Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help, Wordpress Post Thumbnail Not Showing On Facebook by afrideo(m): 1:32pm On Dec 31, 2015
Please help me out. My post thumbnail and details dnt show on facebook
Re: Help, Wordpress Post Thumbnail Not Showing On Facebook by mrcobuh: 5:49pm On Dec 31, 2015
afrideo:
Please help me out. My post thumbnail and details dnt show on facebook

install plugin wordpress seo by yoast
Re: Help, Wordpress Post Thumbnail Not Showing On Facebook by afrideo(m): 6:56pm On Dec 31, 2015
mrcobuh:

install plugin wordpress seo by yoast
I have installed it b4, still dnt work. Though its the free one not the paid version
Re: Help, Wordpress Post Thumbnail Not Showing On Facebook by Danyl(m): 7:47pm On Dec 31, 2015
what theme are you using?
Re: Help, Wordpress Post Thumbnail Not Showing On Facebook by afrideo(m): 8:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
Danyl:
what theme are you using?
Its a premium theme from wpforest
Re: Help, Wordpress Post Thumbnail Not Showing On Facebook by Nobody: 8:26pm On Dec 31, 2015
afrideo:

I have installed it b4, still dnt work. Though its the free one not the paid version

Did you set it image to be featured?
Re: Help, Wordpress Post Thumbnail Not Showing On Facebook by Dmayor7(m): 8:31pm On Dec 31, 2015
afrideo:

Its a premium theme from wpforest

Do you make sure you put a featured image in your posts?

Check to see whether you did that.

If you did that, then revert back to the default wordpress theme like twenty sixteen and re-install the theme again
Re: Help, Wordpress Post Thumbnail Not Showing On Facebook by afrideo(m): 11:02pm On Dec 31, 2015
Dmayor7:

Do you make sure you put a featured image in your posts?

Check to see whether you did that.

If you did that, then revert back to the default wordpress theme like twenty sixteen and re-install the theme again
I do not set featured image, as i expect fb to use my video post thumbnail.
I we set featured image to see if it we work
Re: Help, Wordpress Post Thumbnail Not Showing On Facebook by Dmayor7(m): 11:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
afrideo:

I do not set featured image, as i expect fb to use my video post thumbnail.
I we set featured image to see if it we work

Did it work?
Re: Help, Wordpress Post Thumbnail Not Showing On Facebook by afrideo(m): 3:00am On Jan 01, 2016
Dmayor7:

Did it work?
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help, Wordpress Post Thumbnail Not Showing On Facebook by Dmayor7(m): 2:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
afrideo:

Yes

that's cool..

You may also like to check out what the gurus do to every WordPress website

It really holds some simple but always neglected twerks and tips..

check it out now.
Re: Help, Wordpress Post Thumbnail Not Showing On Facebook by emmyw(m): 3:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Share with PC
Re: Help, Wordpress Post Thumbnail Not Showing On Facebook by yomalex(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
Minimum image size for Facebook is 200x200
Re: Help, Wordpress Post Thumbnail Not Showing On Facebook by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
afrideo:

Yes

Did you set it to be featured on Facebook
Under the social tab of toast.

If none works, delete and repost.
Re: Help, Wordpress Post Thumbnail Not Showing On Facebook by Dmayor7(m): 2:45am On Jan 03, 2016
oapeleo:

Did you set it to be featured on Facebook
Under the social tab of toast.

If none works, delete and repost.

the OP has already resolved the problem that's why he answered YES to my question....
Re: Help, Wordpress Post Thumbnail Not Showing On Facebook by afrideo(m): 9:24am On Jan 03, 2016
Dmayor7:

the OP has already resolved the problem that's why he answered YES to my question....
Thanks landers webmaster for the help
Like you adviced. I activated the yoast seo, set a featurd image at 200*200 and that did the magic
This a problem i have being having for months if i have not spoken out would have remain unresolved

1 Like

Re: Help, Wordpress Post Thumbnail Not Showing On Facebook by Dmayor7(m): 10:30pm On Jan 03, 2016
afrideo:

Thanks landers webmaster for the help
Like you adviced. I activated the yoast seo, set a featurd image at 200*200 and that did the magic
This a problem i have being having for months if i have not spoken out would have remain unresolved

cool....

(1) (Reply)

Make $1 Dollar Or More Today Simply By Watching A Video / My Two Months Blogging Experience - Entmirror.com / See How You Can Watch Youtube Videos Freely On Glo Network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.