Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,645 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

See How You Can Watch Youtube Videos Freely On Glo Network - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / See How You Can Watch Youtube Videos Freely On Glo Network (1011 Views)

Glo Network Is Down / How To Enable Access To Custom Domain Blog On Glo Network / Help! Site Not Opening On Glo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See How You Can Watch Youtube Videos Freely On Glo Network by ifetexing(m): 3:09pm On Jan 25, 2019
Re: See How You Can Watch Youtube Videos Freely On Glo Network by donsheddy1(m): 3:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
It would have cost you nothing to post it here though. Well for others that are interested in this, read below

This Glo free YouTube streaming is awesome, as it is available for all users. No matter the device you are using, be it Android, IPhone, iPad, tablet or even PC, you are eligible to use this Glo free YouTube.
If am not mistaken, the free YouTube streaming was introduced back then in 2017, officially made by Glo for all subscribers who purchased their N500 and above data plan to enjoy it.
However, back then it was daily capped, while it is totally capped now. Furthermore, the free YouTube is a bit set back to many people as it works only during the midnight. Somehow, it is beneficial to many, especially those that do night activities to keep theirselves busy in other not to sleep off.

HOW DO I QUALIFY TO FREE STREAMING

There is no special plan required to benefit this free YouTube, rather, a minimum amount of sub is needed in other to scroll through.
1: All you need is to subscribe for Glo N500 sub and above by dialing *777# and follow the prompts and boom!, you are eligible for the Glo free YouTube free streaming.
2: You are eligible to use the YouTube free data to stream only YouTube starting from 1am to 5am.
3: Kindly note that this Glo free YouTube streaming is capped at 2.5GB totally ( from the day you sub to the expiring date, all you have is 2.5gb).

This offer is not available for Glo #200 subscription at hand...

1 Like

Re: See How You Can Watch Youtube Videos Freely On Glo Network by Ayemileto(m): 2:00am On Jan 26, 2019
donsheddy1:
It would have cost you nothing to post it here though. Well for others that are interested in this, read below

This Glo free YouTube streaming is awesome, as it is available for all users. No matter the device you are using, be it Android, IPhone, iPad, tablet or even PC, you are eligible to use this Glo free YouTube.
If am not mistaken, the free YouTube streaming was introduced back then in 2017, officially made by Glo for all subscribers who purchased their N500 and above data plan to enjoy it.
However, back then it was daily capped, while it is totally capped now. Furthermore, the free YouTube is a bit set back to many people as it works only during the midnight. Somehow, it is beneficial to many, especially those that do night activities to keep theirselves busy in other not to sleep off.

HOW DO I QUALIFY TO FREE STREAMING

There is no special plan required to benefit this free YouTube, rather, a minimum amount of sub is needed in other to scroll through.
1: All you need is to subscribe for Glo N500 sub and above by dialing *777# and follow the prompts and boom!, you are eligible for the Glo free YouTube free streaming.
2: You are eligible to use the YouTube free data to stream only YouTube starting from 1am to 5am.
3: Kindly note that this Glo free YouTube streaming is capped at 2.5GB totally ( from the day you sub to the expiring date, all you have is 2.5gb).

This offer is not available for Glo #200 subscription at hand...

I will rather stick to my Glo 1.2GB for #200 subscription, with 3days validity which I can use anytime.

I just wish MTN will copy them.

(1) (Reply)

Help! Software For Stock Keeping In A Retail Business / Rank Math SEO Plugin: Things To Know Before Migrating From Yoast To Rank Math / Someone Should Please Help Me Verify My Wechat Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.