Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,424 members, 7,815,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:11 PM

Christ Embassy Church Charging ₦1000 To Attend 31st Night Service - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christ Embassy Church Charging ₦1000 To Attend 31st Night Service (656 Views)

Why I Left Christ Embassy Church / Kairo’s Embassy Church, Uyo Pastor's Wife Lied To Him (Photos) / Why is Christ Embassy Charging 1000 Naira To Attend 31st Night Service? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christ Embassy Church Charging ₦1000 To Attend 31st Night Service by tunluvus: 2:48pm On Dec 31, 2015
Someone should please call this Christ Embassy church to order, every year they charge people coming to worship with them on the 31st night the sum 1000 naira as a gate fee

I’m beginning to get more curious and furious about this, it has been going on for about four years now and people are not seeing anything wrong about it or I say his members are brainwashed to the highest order not to see anything wrong in this?

Someone should please call this Christ Embassy church to order, every year they charge people coming to worship with them on the 31st night the sum 1000 naira as a gate fee. In the previous years they sell tickets before the show sorry I mean service, so all who wants to attend the 31st night service must come with their tickets to enter the church auditorium. hmmmm!!

But this year they decided to craft another means of collecting this 1000 naira, they made it compulsory for each attendees to purchase an electronic gate pass for 1000naira.

My question is, are they going to dance to the melody of a superstar singer or dance to sound of a superstar DJ? Even the huge yearly program “The Experience” is free, someone should please call this Loveworld ministry aka Christ Embassy to order, reaping off our gullible citizens.

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS ?
WE LOVE TO SEE YOUR COMMENT

MORE : http://naijatroller.com/christ-embassy-church-charging-%E2%82%A61000-to-attend-31st-night-service/
Re: Christ Embassy Church Charging ₦1000 To Attend 31st Night Service by Theyveedo(m): 2:52pm On Dec 31, 2015
Paying to praise God

#Speechless
Re: Christ Embassy Church Charging ₦1000 To Attend 31st Night Service by omooba969(m): 2:53pm On Dec 31, 2015
The dream is free but the hustle is sold separately. cool
Re: Christ Embassy Church Charging ₦1000 To Attend 31st Night Service by tunluvus: 2:54pm On Dec 31, 2015
cc: lalasticlala
cc: ishiluv
Re: Christ Embassy Church Charging ₦1000 To Attend 31st Night Service by Oche211(m): 3:01pm On Dec 31, 2015
Will they still pay tithe nd offering again? Cos normal shows nd parties require only gate pass/fee, no additional charges.

(1) (Reply)

What Year Was Our Lord Jesus Born? / Question; What Really Is Humility? Is It Real? / Whats The Craziest Thing You Ever Saw??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.