Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,046 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

To My Single Sisters That Wants To Get Married In 2016 - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / To My Single Sisters That Wants To Get Married In 2016 (590 Views)

Opportunities For Singles Hoping To Get Married Within 6 Months To A Year! / My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria” – Girl Seeks Help" / Searching For A Sister That Wants To Marry A Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To My Single Sisters That Wants To Get Married In 2016 by singles4connect: 4:27pm On Dec 31, 2015
One of our clients, a 33 year old young man with a good job, sound education in some of the best schools in the country needs a serious and responsible lady to settle down with maritally in the early part of next year.

Our Prince charming eager to settle down urgently is a christian of the yoruba tribe, 6.3ft tall, dark in complexion, slender and fun loving. He speaks Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, English and partly French and wants to meet a lady between 24 and 29 years old who can come from any part of the country, has a means of livelihood, either working in paid employment or in business.

If you desire to meet this prince charming, kindly send your details by mail with the details below to: singlesconnectnetwork@gmail.com

1. Age
2. Tribe
3. Whatsapp number or BB Pin

Trust us to help you make the right choice as you desire to settle down maritally in the year 2016.

Kind regards,

Team Singlesconnectnetwork

1 Like

Re: To My Single Sisters That Wants To Get Married In 2016 by buscojnr: 7:18am On Jan 03, 2016
Looking forward to meeting a responsible yoruba working class muslim lady. She shd be a graduate,intelligent, pretty, average in height but nt short, fair or light in complextion,slim or chubby but nt fat,AA geneotype and lagos based btwn 23-30yrs. Feel free 2 reach me on 08069387093. 2883e951.
Re: To My Single Sisters That Wants To Get Married In 2016 by olaidedave(m): 1:27pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: To My Single Sisters That Wants To Get Married In 2016 by singles4connect: 12:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Thank you to all that responded to this post by sending in their details for the prince charming mentioned in this post. We have already sent out the profiles received to our client for his consideration and also working to ensure that we match the data received with suitable matching ones in our database.

I see you smiling soon to the altar.

Kind regards,

Team SinglesconnectNetwork

(1) (Reply)

.... / Reasons You Are Still Single / What Is The Lamest Reason Your EX Ever Gave You For A Breakup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.