Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,281 members, 7,818,952 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

What Is The Lamest Reason Your EX Ever Gave You For A Breakup - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Is The Lamest Reason Your EX Ever Gave You For A Breakup (588 Views)

A Guide To Healing After A Breakup With Someone You Still Love / Help!!! I'm Too Emotionally Attached To Her And She Wants A Breakup. / Signs your ex will stil come back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Lamest Reason Your EX Ever Gave You For A Breakup by Robbin7(m): 6:32pm On Oct 19, 2017
What is the lamest and illest reason your girlffriwnd or boy friend ever gave you for breaking up with you.
Mine is, she said she had become a pastro only for me to call her about one month later at 9:pm and she said she said was with her boyfriend .
Guys and grls please feel free to add your and let's leanr. Hope you'all had a good day.

Cc. Lala.
Re: What Is The Lamest Reason Your EX Ever Gave You For A Breakup by IFNOTGOD(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2017
SHE said i had a gap tooth n i shud close

1 Like

Re: What Is The Lamest Reason Your EX Ever Gave You For A Breakup by onward4life(m): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2017
Too honest!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Lamest Reason Your EX Ever Gave You For A Breakup by decatalyst(m): 6:48pm On Oct 19, 2017
The dumbest of all time would be..."you are too good for me. I need to move on..."

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Lamest Reason Your EX Ever Gave You For A Breakup by tessygirl(f): 6:50pm On Oct 19, 2017
Is it not Biafranbushboy?
He told me that he wanted to hustle first. Lame excuse, lamest guy, weakling.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Lamest Reason Your EX Ever Gave You For A Breakup by dingbang(m): 7:10pm On Oct 19, 2017
tessygirl:
lol...maybe you were a distraction.. Or someone who didn't share in his dreams

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Lamest Reason Your EX Ever Gave You For A Breakup by tessygirl(f): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
dingbang:
lol...maybe you were a distraction.. Or someone who didn't share in his dreams

Lol. Don't mind him. I guess I intimidated him badly. But I like him sha.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Lamest Reason Your EX Ever Gave You For A Breakup by dingbang(m): 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2017
tessygirl:

Lol. Don't mind him. I guess I intimidated him badly. But I like him sha.
question is .. Does he still like you?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Lamest Reason Your EX Ever Gave You For A Breakup by BiafranBushBoy: 7:19pm On Oct 19, 2017
tessygirl:

Bia, stop spamming my mentions

undecided

1 Like

Re: What Is The Lamest Reason Your EX Ever Gave You For A Breakup by tessygirl(f): 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2017
dingbang:
question is .. Does he still like you?

Who cares? I will make him like me by fire by force. cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Lamest Reason Your EX Ever Gave You For A Breakup by tessygirl(f): 7:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:

Bia, stop spamming my mentions

undecided

Shut up.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Lamest Reason Your EX Ever Gave You For A Breakup by Robbin7(m): 7:42am On Oct 20, 2017
tessygirl:

Shut up.

U dey quick vex o.
Maybe that's why he ran.
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Is The Lamest Reason Your EX Ever Gave You For A Breakup by Puzzypleazer: 5:34pm On May 03, 2018
decatalyst:
The dumbest of all time would be..."you are too good for me. I need to move on..."
OMG she told me this yesterday embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (Reply)

.... / Seeking For A Serious Relationship / Are You A Wealthy Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.