Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

End Of The Year Message From Iamdejman - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / End Of The Year Message From Iamdejman (989 Views)

Full Script Of President Buhari's New Year Message To All Nigerians / Epic New Year Message For All (a Must Read) / Unique End Of The Year Message For Nairalanders (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Of The Year Message From Iamdejman by IamDejman(m): 6:11pm On Dec 31, 2015
Well, it's been one hell of a year. Whew!!!!!!!!

Soon 2015 would be over and it's time for me give summary and account like I do yearly.

The year started on a high note for me with the zeal to be academically and politically active and the task soon came along. PS: I started as a single guy, Lol.
Those two aspect of my life would be discussed with a lil touch on my emotional life.

I am a mover, shaker and changemaker and I sought to make a change at the place I found myself -LASU. 2015 changed me politically, I became a better political animal. I almost lost my track but I found my way again. I came out to contest and still in the race to the emerge as the 26th Public Relations Officer of my Great union, the best in subsaharan Africa - the east of the limpopo and the north of the Arabia- Lagos State University Students' Union (LASUSU). It hasn't been say so far but I thank God for my 42 men team led by Jide Oyefolu.

Academically, balancing my education wasn't easy. I lost count on the lectures I missed, but I had Edun Timilehin, Mausi, Ojo Timlehin on my neck. They watched out for me at all times to ensure my balance though it was impossible at the end.
I glorify God for my first semester result and so far, second semester is still worth praise.

I cannot overemphasize the usefulness of Dayo Osijo, Ife Oyemade and Tunde Abiodun in my life for constant jokes and to make sure I forget problems most times.
To my campaigners, I cannot mention you all but I have you all in mind. Remember say na Dejman fit do am. I appreciate you all gold and silver I have not but yet, you shared the vision and are working tirelessly to achieve the goals.

I increased my coast this year and it was evident, I thank God. I was always protected even during the times I received threats. I thank God
To White ink, The Binoculars, Justice chambers and the wonderful Naija Visage platform, you made my year wonderful and crazy.

Special shoutout to a Greatman, Awesu Olaniyi. A senior brother, Tobi Idowu. A die hard critic Philips Akintola. My number one fan, critic and brother, Edun Timilehin. Mkperedem Olalekan's political advise kept me going. A senior comrade Nurudeen Temilola and Aregbesola Olayinka.
My list is long so I would just list a lil more. My pastors, Pwunmi and PNmesoma.
A brother who surprised me -Fagbadekun Feyi. Tossa Godwin, Jerry, Yusuf Omomeewa and my new found friends. Esanism and other NAOSS Lasu members. The Clasfonites inclusive and the members of Namlas.

My special classmates, they've turned me to their brother and I appreciate their efforts this year. Wow, what would I do without them? 2013/2014 Law set. Class of 2018. Lol

To every Lasuites who knows me or not, I appreciate you for you've made my year wonderful and great. I garnered a lot of experience from one of you at a point in time and I thank you for that.

My friends who aren't Lasuites; Olaoluwa Ajo, Ebunoluwa Oyetunji Eniola and my army of friends. Lol. This year was characterized by your actions in my life.

I cannot complete this without mentioning my circle. Esther, Dare, Abraham, Tola: we've all had our differences. I hope 2016 would bring us together again.

No campaign would have happened without Motunrayo Abinde being an opponent. I hope 2015 was good for you Motunrayo.

To my lovely Pastor and L/E Eluwande, Such wonderful and one in a kind parents. My immediate and extended family members, I love you all.

Finally, that girl that listen to me and understand how crazy I can be. She might be Stubborn but calm. Elegant in her unique way, Tolulope Adeodun. Not forgetting her ironical big friend of hers Precious Damilola. Thank you.

Soon we venture into a new year. We venture into 2016. Though I'm shy, I know we all would overcome.

I thank God I am still alive to see today and to the Lasuites reading this, please and please don't forget to vote DEJMAN as the 26th Public Relations Officer of Lasusu next year.

Happy new year In advance.

Ayodeji Cornelius Eluwande
DEJMAN
300l Law,
Lagos State University.
(LLB Law in view)
Re: End Of The Year Message From Iamdejman by Dohyn3(f): 7:46pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: End Of The Year Message From Iamdejman by Dohyn3(f): 7:47pm On Jan 04, 2016
Re: End Of The Year Message From Iamdejman by IamDejman(m): 5:38am On Jan 05, 2016
Dohyn3:
cry please, won't law be uploaded as part of the courses to be offered by lasu this year? I went to register (since, i heard it had been re-accredited) only to my greatest surprise and disappointment!....i couldn't find law among the listed courses. My uncle told me to choose mass comm for the main time, that we'll find a way to change it back, later.
To cut the long story short. Since you're in lasu (law dept.). please, kindly answer this questions that has been bothering me:
-Do you have any idea how lasu will admit law students this year?
-Will the change-of-course form be -advertised this year?
- Or will they admit at all?
please, answer! (PS: i chose lasu as my first and second choice).

Whatsapp me:08146682041
Re: End Of The Year Message From Iamdejman by Dohyn3(f): 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2016
IamDejman:

Whatsapp me:08146682041
Oh my! Am not currently on whatsapp, cause of jamb and stuffs.
Maybe, facebook would be preferable. What do you think, sir?
Re: End Of The Year Message From Iamdejman by IamDejman(m): 4:36pm On Jan 05, 2016
Dohyn3:

Oh my! Am not currently on whatsapp, cause of jamb and stuffs.
Maybe, facebook would be preferable. What do you think, sir?

No problem

Name Deji Dejman Wande
Re: End Of The Year Message From Iamdejman by Dohyn3(f): 6:11pm On Jan 05, 2016
[quote author=IamDejman post=41682806]

No problem

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Plan To Do With Your Body After Death? / See The Message I Received From First Bank This Morning / Meet Nigerian Lawyer, Fred Oyetayo Who Is Also A Computer Programmer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.