Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,369 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Why Do The Ibos Sell Eggs In Traditional Marriage. - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Why Do The Ibos Sell Eggs In Traditional Marriage. (1125 Views)

Couple Use Dollar & Naira Notes As Necklace In Traditional Wedding Photo / Traditional Marriage Of A  Dwarf And His Bride In Delta State (Photos) / Oyinbo Man Rocks Isiagu And Agbada In Traditional Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do The Ibos Sell Eggs In Traditional Marriage. by darlingtonIIV(m): 8:57pm On Dec 31, 2015
So i've been to several traditional marriages and i've seen some on tv.
I'm an ibo boy but i still get confused why the brides maid carry cooked eggs in trays and sell it to the invited guest.
And someone can pick and egg and drop 100k in the tray.
So someone with experience about this should please explain better why this is done.
Re: Why Do The Ibos Sell Eggs In Traditional Marriage. by Visocrate(m): 9:14pm On Dec 31, 2015
question for the gods let's ask Amadioha
Re: Why Do The Ibos Sell Eggs In Traditional Marriage. by HARDBUOI: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
cool
Re: Why Do The Ibos Sell Eggs In Traditional Marriage. by HARDBUOI: 9:18pm On Dec 31, 2015
some say it shows that it means the lady will b productive in marriage.
others say the woman will be industrious
dont kno

(1) (Reply)

Video production outfit / Photos of Lagos Carnival 2011 / Fireworks Display

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.