Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Whatsapp Is Currently Down - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Whatsapp Is Currently Down (626 Views)

Skype Server Currently Down / Google Site Currently Down. Wonders Shall Never End / Facebook Is Currently Down. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp Is Currently Down by fizzy94(m): 9:30pm On Dec 31, 2015
I don't know what's the cause of this but I can tell you all that whatsapp is currently down, try sending messages and let's see if you're exempted from the problem.
Re: Whatsapp Is Currently Down by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 31, 2015
Thank you!!! I was thinking
Re: Whatsapp Is Currently Down by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 31, 2015
fizzy94:
I don't know what's the cause of this but I can tell you all that whatsapp is currently down, try sending messages and let's see if you're exempted from the problem.

Finally got one tick lol now let's see if the person that was online waiting for my reply gets it lipsrsealed
Re: Whatsapp Is Currently Down by fizzy94(m): 9:50pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nubian113:

Finally got one tick lol now let's see if the person that was online waiting for my reply gets it lipsrsealed
Lol
Re: Whatsapp Is Currently Down by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 31, 2015
fizzy94:

Lol

Others are online but not the one's I need lol over out
Re: Whatsapp Is Currently Down by fizzy94(m): 10:45pm On Dec 31, 2015
Nubian113:

Others are online but not the one's I need lol over out
Copy that, over and out. Lol

(1) (Reply)

Top 4 Ways To Become A Successful Surgeon / Nikola Tesla And Raji Fashola / 8 REAL Hoverboards And Hoverbikes That Actually Hover

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.