Stats: 3,155,898 members, 7,828,166 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? (2763 Views)

Cybercrime: Doing This On The Internet Can Send You To Prison – NCC / How Much Did You Spend On Data Subscription In 2014 ? / How Much Do You Spend On Recharge Card Daily? (2) (3) (4)

How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by kinglarry(m): 7:43pm On Apr 04, 2006
Hey Nairalanders, how much time do you spend browsing the net in a day.
For me, I dont want to talk about it, I know i'm addicted already but discovering nairaland make it worse, but truly I'm enjoying it.
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by dominobaby(f): 7:51pm On Apr 04, 2006
Lord knows how much i spend. Initialy, i used 2 spend at least 2 hrs evry wkend at the cafe before i got an IT placement in an ISP, n boy! havn a pc 2 masef increased hw long i stayed on d net until i found nairaland! I became addicted! Now am bk 2 skul, n having ma fone configured 4 browsing, if am nt sending a txt, am on nairaland, learning or lmao!
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Hunter(m): 9:06am On Apr 05, 2006
6+ hours a day

Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by babymine(f): 10:26am On Apr 07, 2006
Plenty. grin cheesy
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Oyin100(f): 11:05am On Apr 07, 2006
You should have asked how many hours I stay off the internet. It'll be easier to count that! grin
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Rhodalyn(f): 11:07am On Apr 07, 2006
im an internet addict shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Badman888(m): 11:39am On Apr 07, 2006
whenever in my room and not sleeping
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by dagaro(m): 11:55am On Apr 07, 2006
>=10 hours daily
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Kave(m): 12:13pm On Apr 07, 2006
As long as i am less busy.
In d bus or car,am not driving. Wen am at home,as long as i am stil awake, ,
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by effects8000(m): 12:17pm On Apr 07, 2006
I really have to spen at least 8 hours every day on the internet.
Its very essential.
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 07, 2006
bout 6 hrs everyday cuz of my job. but i take breaks.
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Reba(f): 12:53pm On Apr 07, 2006
At work, well I really do'nt know,because If my boss is not around me and I don'nt have lots of work to do in the office I spend evry second on internet, because to me its for free.

At home only 20 minutes because its charging like a local phone call so I have to limit to avoid high bills.
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Eastcoast(f): 1:09pm On Apr 07, 2006
when i'm not at skool or watching tv, i'm on the internet.
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2006
if i'm not on nairaland i'm updationg my blog
www.davidylan..com

If i'm doing neither, i'm restless and itching to get back on the internet. on the whole i spend 6 +/- 2 hrs per day!
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Babybee(f): 1:58pm On Apr 07, 2006
gbengaijot:

TO be honest.i spend 12 hours online everyday.
how many hrs do u have for urself then?
as long as i'm less busy,or if i wanna relax, i'll be online.
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by gbengaijot(m): 2:17pm On Apr 07, 2006
i sleep 6 hrs everyday
Babybee:

how many hrs do u have for yourself then?
as long as i'm less busy,or if i want to relax, i'll be online.

I sleep averagely 6hrs everyday anyway, for myself?, the work i do is formsyelf, the stuffs i do online is for myself as well.lol,

Babybee indeed.lol
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Babybee(f): 2:20pm On Apr 07, 2006
uhm, its ok. as long as it is good for u
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by gbengaijot(m): 2:21pm On Apr 07, 2006
don't tell me u don't spend much more time than i do, am i the only one on nairaland?, ahn ahn , live gbenga alone ooooooo.

I need to know how long hotangel do spend online, she has the most post on here
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Babybee(f): 2:25pm On Apr 07, 2006
gbengaijot:

I need to know how long hotangel do spend online, she has the most post on here
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh for hot angel,God knows.
gtg for a class!
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by gbengaijot(m): 4:54pm On Apr 07, 2006
<a href="www.gbenga.blog.com">click here to visist what takes my time</a>
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by dessi(f): 5:06pm On Apr 07, 2006
Oh, i work from home so im always on internet, when im not working i chat with friends form other city/countrys , only when im with my baby oga i dont use internet, but im still online . grin First thing in the morning is to open computer and check my email, when i go in hometown for visit my mother i dont have computer/net there , but i always dream that im chating on yahoo lol So yes, im soooo adicted to this lipsrsealed and all my friends are like that ! very bad, i think , somebody stop me ! cool
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by kenshin(m): 6:08pm On Apr 07, 2006
about 16 hours a day
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by kimba(m): 6:46pm On Apr 07, 2006
when i get on the web, its whenever i log off the web.

if i don't get on the web in day, i think ill fall sick. Honestly. grin

@gbengaijot
I think we need posting awards, right:

@seun
what do you think, can we have a posting award? - online ceremony, how about that grin
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by otokx(m): 7:16pm On Apr 07, 2006
at least four hours in a day except sundays when i rest.
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by hotangel2(f): 7:29pm On Apr 07, 2006
I spend not more than 4-5 hours on the net per day.
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Oracle(m): 7:36pm On Apr 07, 2006
hot-angel:

I spend not more than 4-5 hours on the net per day.
im sorry hot angie itz hard to believe

for me i mostly stay on the net overnight, but not always

Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by hotangel2(f): 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2006
Oracle:

im sorry hot angie itz hard to believe

for me i mostly stay on the net overnight, but not always

It didn't say, how much time did you use to spend on the net. It said how much time do you spend on the net! I no longer spend much time on the net, i now spend not more than 4-5 hours on the net. It's a new thing, yeah, more responsiblities and ish.
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by Oracle(m): 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2006
Okay, i understand
well thatz great
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by gbenga9ja(m): 8:42pm On Apr 07, 2006
I spend so much time on the Internet cos i'm always downloading movies and music onto my laptop which i burn into cds and sell to clients and they take quite long to download, most especially movies, music videos. it takes like 2 days or more.

I also stay glued to the internet cos i sell mobile phones and other stuffs through the Internet, i'm always checkin my emails and doing adverts on the internet and i actually get customers cos i sell quality phones to them with its accessories all intact and once they buy from me, they tell other pple and i start gaining customers like that, i do not have an office or a shop and i do not think i need one yet.

I'm also very much addicted to Nairaland, i spend a lot of time on this marvelous website.
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by hotangel2(f): 8:45pm On Apr 07, 2006
gbenga_9ja:

I spend so much time on the Internet because i'm always downloading movies and music onto my laptop which i burn into cds and sell to clients and they take quite long to download, most especially movies, music videos. it takes like 2 days or more.

U use ares? That's daing too long time, 2-3 days. I use ares too, but it takes just like 8 hours, Which of course, i leave the computer n let it do it's thing. But for my use, not for people. I think u should try limewire too. It's fast.
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by gbenga9ja(m): 9:35pm On Apr 07, 2006
hot-angel:

U use ares? That's daing too long time, 2-3 days. I use ares too, but it takes just like 8 hours, Which of course, i leave the computer n let it do it's thing. But for my use, not for people. I think u should try limewire too. It's fast.

Yeah, i use Limewire and its acceleration pro and sometimes, i use kazaa or warez, i spend most of my time downloading the episodes of the smallville series cos i luv chloe sullivan, louis bt hate lana, tom wellings is da bomb.

Well, the internet here is Nigeria isn't fast and i don't think it is broadband either
Re: How Much Time You Spend On The Internet? by hotangel2(f): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2006
Ohh i get u now. U might wanna get "ares".

Mtn Is Back And Furious / Infinix Zero Cracked Screen / MAY 2016 Cheapest Data Plan For Android, PC, Ios & Blackberry Users