Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (187) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532102 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karlebolu(m): 4:16pm On May 29, 2016
I second
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by chiwex(m): 4:56pm On May 29, 2016
jorel1:

Yet you keep doing exactly the opposite by peeping here for alerts or to see if people do really make it grin , you need to let go completely . Ban this website from your pc and your mind.

I am typing this to save u d amount u are about to loose....

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by NonFarmPayrol: 5:02pm On May 29, 2016
chiwex:

I am typing this to save u d amount u are about to loose....

oga if you failed in forex stop discouraging others ok

this was how ny sisters husband discourage me from trading . till he later ended take loans from me

if you dont know hoe to trade , learn it. i for once do not encourage trading timeframes below 1hr . i personally trade 4hr

Nigeria is messed up now and if trade correctly you will make good money

una type go carry 100$ run cone forex to come hammer undecided

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 6:26pm On May 29, 2016
NonFarmPayrol:

oga if you failed in forex stop discouraging others ok

this was how ny sisters husband discourage me from trading . till he later ended take loans from me

if you dont know hoe to trade , learn it. i for once do not encourage trading timeframes below 1hr . i personally trade 4hr

Nigeria is messed up now and if trade correctly you will make good money

una type go carry 100$ run cone forex to come hammer undecided
Inasmuch I have anticipated his next move "like a drowning man grasping for a straw" very predictable he was never going to handle this discourse intellectually.

But O Boi!! You made a solid point from first to last.
You sum up everything I had in mind especially the TF.

Cheers mate.

Y'all should leave Sensei PIPsharingan alone, this is the reason people don't post chart especially loosing ones, honestly with all y'all have said so far, sh*t! I don't think I would ever post a losing chart. grin else even the ones that blow demo account on a regular would start tutoring me on things that ain't relevant.
To me, all he needs is a good hug, not to the loses he made but he recognising it and willing to make the appropriate correction, *understandings from my insignia** last time this happened he went for a break at his own will, yet someone here still says he needs a break, like seriously? undecided
If y'all could be honest enough, look at his charts and compare with your system, help him find where he got it wrong and correction he should note without telling him to drop his system or trying to call him a learner, with due respect, if you tell me to change my car because of a flat tyre, I would just runaway from you. tongue
Maybe is just me, but I have never heard of pros asking one to change a system without first understanding how the system works, that just sounds like a Buhari mindset (change); blocking importation with no infrastructure in place as an alternative.
From my view, he needs to improve some more, not change his system just yet.
Well any kind of criticism is welcomed. grin grin grin just get my moniker right.

Regards
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 7:48pm On May 29, 2016
jorel1:

Even as medium to long term trader , I never lose up to 200 pips in a week...but for a day trader losing more than 350 pips , something isn't right.
A system isn't just about knowing when to buy and sell, it comprises a whole lot all in one.
This my friend are words of wisdom and it needs some serious understanding or meditation for someone to grab the light to his/her trading. i saw someone who uses top 20pips stop loss for like 100pips target to 1000pips target...that my friend made me work on myself and i use 30pips as at yet working to that level if its possible for me. Thank you.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 10:16pm On May 29, 2016
and the hustle begins... grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:20pm On May 29, 2016
closed all positions in profit anyway,month is coming to an end,need a clear head start...left jp225 trade but played it buy and sell at the same time with 30pips on both sides and Tp of 90pips on both sides too,so will be catching 60pips either way. planning on going longer time frames too like say weekly and monthly too.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jamace(m): 11:04pm On May 29, 2016
SELL GBPAUD now

BUY EURGBP now
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 2:42am On May 30, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:

GBPJPY Sell limit @161.40 SL: 162.20 tp:159.80
trade manually closed -40 pips
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 3:38am On May 30, 2016
jorel1:

Well, in as much as i applaud your tendencies of trying to make people feel good irrespective of the prevailing situation, you still need to tell the hard truth. However Those who gave him advice only gave their candid opinion and tip , the fact they didn't sound emotional about it doesn't mean they are poaching on his situation.

Even as medium to long term trader , I never lose up to 200 pips in a week...but for a day trader losing more than 350 pips , something isn't right.
A system isn't just about knowing when to buy and sell, it comprises a whole lot all in one.

I played with close to a 100 systems although repeatedly for some b4 i finally seem to get it right..even at that i still subject it to routine review once in a while..
I don't know how long pipsh has been trading but it takes time maybe years to get a whole system right...so in his case Maybe he isn't there yet ( having an established system ) so he needs to keep simulating and manipulating systems until he gets it not necessarily right but at least in the right direction.

So pipsh , they say you are a honest trader but don't see how that makes one a better trader so i suggest you take advice from those with strong critics giving you the hard truth ( not me offcourse cheesy ) and not necessarily the ones given to make you feel good...
Word! I 100% second this post
A Trading system consists of the trading strategy, Risk Reward Ratio and Money management you cannot afford have a win rate of let's say 20%, RRR 1:2, Risk/trade 2% (even if you risk 0.00001%), with time this account will be blown out. Do some math pipsharig and try to review your system if you know it's working as suppose.
Those three must compliment each other and those three are all it takes and emotion management too for one to be successful in this biz.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 7:04am On May 30, 2016
Audjpy made the break on a 4hour chart,could deliver up to a 100pips upwards in total before we come back to the 2nd entry. i will ride the 2nd entry looking at nothing less than a 400pips trade.
Gbpjpy looking good too...think tomorrow night will decide which way i go but already dropped a chart on gbpjpy monthly before and how it plays. figures might have change,will drop the update before taking the trade.
I had a mix up on silver earlier but there are clearer figures now,will be re-entering the trade also think tomorrow night too if all i am expecting plays out.
There are other pairs,will just drop them as i enter each trades too.
i expect erratic moves this coming days starting from today with nice volativity too.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Integrityfarms(m): 7:48am On May 30, 2016
All JPY as counter currency is on the rise! GJ, EJ & UJ, on a bullish trend!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 5:13pm On May 30, 2016
Hello house
For the past 3 weeks av not been able to focus on trading due to some offline activities
Hopefully am back
I intend making a minimum of a thousand dollars before the ending of June grin
I wud be more interested in the $$ rather than the pips, if u know what I mean
And of course with good money management

First trade
Buy GJ
Tight stop

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2016
This week , I will be buying GBPUSD and selling GBPCHF to eat up the weekly range. you wont hear feedback from me except trade goes successful cheesy cheesy
If I dont succeed in this Forex, I will have to open a Forex training school. I hear they make more money training newbies . grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 7:56pm On May 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 8:01pm On May 30, 2016
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 8:07pm On May 30, 2016
grin grin grin

The poster below, if you are asking that question I'm sorry to say this but you are not ready yet. Google the name "Sandile Shezi"
Hope this helps?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by teefx: 8:35pm On May 30, 2016
Pls, does anybody have any idea where to get funds for trading...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 8:45pm On May 30, 2016
^ grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2016
lol... grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by frenchman2: 3:11am On May 31, 2016
My 1st trades for the week
Buystop gbpcad @ 1.9153
buystop audjpy @ 80.00
sellstop usdcad @ 1.3013
sl 70 pips
Tp open
Let's see how they play out
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 5:35am On May 31, 2016
sweetmaris:
Hello house
For the past 3 weeks av not been able to focus on trading due to some offline activities
Hopefully am back
I intend making a minimum of a thousand dollars before the ending of June grin
I wud be more interested in the $$ rather than the pips, if u know what I mean
And of course with good money management

First trade
Buy GJ
Tight stop

Closed with $90 from two positions
Little drops of water....
Unto the next one

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 6:49am On May 31, 2016
Good Morning Pip Killaz,

My eyes on NZD/USD

Happy Slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 7:27am On May 31, 2016
Feshizzy:

Inasmuch I have anticipated his next move "like a drowning man grasping for a straw" very predictable he was never going to handle this discourse intellectually.

But O Boi!! You made a solid point from first to last.
You sum up everything I had in mind especially the TF.

Cheers mate.

Y'all should leave Sensei PIPsharingan alone, this is the reason people don't post chart especially loosing ones, honestly with all y'all have said so far, sh*t! I don't think I would ever post a losing chart. grin else even the ones that blow demo account on a regular would start tutoring me on things that ain't relevant.
To me, all he needs is a good hug, not to the loses he made but he recognising it and willing to make the appropriate correction, *understandings from my insignia** last time this happened he went for a break at his own will, yet someone here still says he needs a break, like seriously? undecided
If y'all could be honest enough, look at his charts and compare with your system, help him find where he got it wrong and correction he should note without telling him to drop his system or trying to call him a learner, with due respect, if you tell me to change my car because of a flat tyre, I would just runaway from you. tongue
Maybe is just me, but I have never heard of pros asking one to change a system without first understanding how the system works, that just sounds like a Buhari mindset (change); blocking importation with no infrastructure in place as an alternative.
From my view, he needs to improve some more, not change his system just yet.
Well any kind of criticism is welcomed. grin grin grin just get my moniker right.

Regards
EF

Hello Boss Fesh,

Thanks for the support and love, I closed all my charts plus this thread on nairaland till this morning (lol), didnt want to see anything related to trading. I have been going through a rough patch in my personal life, however I still stubbornly do not accept that as an excuse for my failure in trading for the past two weeks, it is only natural for us humans to act and attribute our mishaps to all sort of things when we are down.

I take full responsibility and will try to get back on track... As for posting good or bad charts while trading...hmmmmmmm, I will still keep it real. Its my journey through FX, its not a career made of bed of roses. The bad trades are as good as the good trades. One just has to work on how he or her manages both.

Thanks for all the support bro

Happy Slashing
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 7:33am On May 31, 2016
currentprice:
@PIPsharingan

i feel you brother,,,,especially your 100% transparency

but with two consecutive week of bad trades (0% accuracy),,, don't you think its time to change your system.

may be you should do away with those EMA & STOCHASTIC grin

Good Morning Boss Currentprice,

Naaaaaa, its time to set mind right and probably go on break as soon as this new month ends

It would get better boss, its just a temporary rough patch meant to teach me some lessons.

Thanks for your concern

Happy Slashing
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 7:44am On May 31, 2016
surveycash:

I quite disagree with change in trading system.

Was in similar scenario last month and was at the verge of changing a system that I have stuck with for over a year and it bounced back.

Two thing you can do @pipsharingan

1. Take a break for 2 weeks.
2. If you can't, reduce your risk further.

Boss Surveycash,

Awesome advice, I am looking into the two or one week break as this new month elapses.. I have also reduced my risk

Thanks once more

Happy Slashing
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by surveycash(m): 8:05am On May 31, 2016
currentprice:

I agree with you prof.

Thanks chief. wink
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by surveycash(m): 8:08am On May 31, 2016
PIPsharingan:

Boss Surveycash,

Awesome advice, I am looking into the two or one week break as this new month elapses.. I have also reduced my risk

Thanks once more

Happy Slashing

Good luck sir.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by surveycash(m): 8:13am On May 31, 2016

This may sound funny but want to know if I have accomplices. grin

When I have series of unacceptable losses, I close all my charts to re launch and start drawing my fibos from scratch for all pairs I trade. I do this because of the myth that brokers have robots that distorts your trading system wink.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 8:42am On May 31, 2016
PIPsharingan:
Good Morning Pip Killaz,

My eyes on NZD/USD

Happy Slashing

Hi Pipsharingan San...

Looking at that chart above I believe you will sell... Not bad... But I would have said wait for confirmation... It could break above channel resistance...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 8:54am On May 31, 2016
mrikay:

Hi Pipsharingan San...

Looking at that chart above I believe you will sell... Not bad... But I would have said wait for confirmation... It could break above channel resistance...

You are right bro,
I don't see any setup candle on his chart yet.
Sensei you should wait for setup candle even on the last minute things can change, though I don't know the triggers on your system but I'm quite show stoch hasn't crossed and no setup candle, TL resistance could be broken, IMHO

Regards,
EF

(1) (2) (3) ... (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.