Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,807 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (188) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532132 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 9:01am On May 31, 2016
Feshizzy:

You are right bro,
I don't see any setup candle on his chart yet.
Sensei you should wait for setup candle even on the last minute things can change, though I don't know the triggers on your system but I'm quite show stoch hasn't crossed and no setup candle, TL resistance could be broken, IMHO

, wait till
Regards,
EF
That is exactly the problem, he enters trade too early, as for me, I would have wait for the close of that candle to form maybe a pin bar / engulfing candle..
@pipsharingan, u need validations for ur entry, wait till candle close and it must be a significant bearish/bullish candle... trendlines, horizontal s/r gets broken most times (fakeout)... cheers

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 9:10am On May 31, 2016
cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Manutd19: 11:59am On May 31, 2016
End of the month. How was your performance this past month (MAY) guys?
For me, It was a bad month. After starting well and strong this year, May no be am at all.
Hopefully June will be better and best so far.
Happy new month guys.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by bransonbig: 2:03pm On May 31, 2016
Feshizzy:
grin grin grin

The poster below, if you are asking that question I'm sorry to say this but you are not ready yet. Google the name "Sandile Shezi"
Hope this helps?
Check BestForexBonus.com for fx no deposit bonus.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 2:05pm On May 31, 2016
bransonbig:

Check BestForexBonus.com for fx no deposit bonus.
I am not in need of that info. Please read again. angry undecided
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 2:07pm On May 31, 2016
grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 2:13pm On May 31, 2016
Buy GJ
Half my normal lot size
If it get 70 pips below my entry position
Wud enter another trade with my normal lot size

Weekly chart looks bullish
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:22pm On May 31, 2016
Hi guys,good afternoon...am having the opportunity to look at my chart this afternoon and price did as i projected or scripted,so will play accordingly. will pull up chart and past posts now. Thank you.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:28pm On May 31, 2016
JLINE:
Audjpy made the break on a 4hour chart,could deliver up to a 100pips upwards in total before we come back to the 2nd entry. i will ride the 2nd entry looking at nothing less than a 400pips trade.
price currently topped and there will be no further up move till end of today candle...if it plays like this then there will be a quick short and the next buy signal will be the 2nd entry i mentioned earlier. the first chart is the 4hour chart i dropped before and the 2nd chart is the new daily chart i drew again. Thank you.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:32pm On May 31, 2016
JLINE:
closed all positions in profit anyway,month is coming to an end,need a clear head start...left jp225 trade but played it buy and sell at the same time with 30pips on both sides and Tp of 90pips on both sides too,so will be catching 60pips either way. planning on going longer time frames too like say weekly and monthly too.
This trade is playing the buy side and the stop on the sell already hit and currently @ 45+ at the buy side.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:39pm On May 31, 2016
JLINE:
will sell euraud if price close below the red line on the first chart...same thing on the X line of the second chart but little difference in entry though. enter trade when your system says so. Good night.
the break just ocured downward but the big question is : is the the break for real ? will wait the the end of the day to confirm the break and will give how i plan to play it. below is the old and new chart respectively off the daily chart.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:44pm On May 31, 2016
will be looking to buy Gbpnzd and Gbpjpy for a long term...waiting for the entry.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 2:50pm On May 31, 2016
Good Afternoon Pip Killaz

-0.8% loss and -21pips on NZD/USD...

Happy Slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 3:02pm On May 31, 2016
EURAUD sell limit @1.5440 SL: 1.5530 tp:1.5250
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 3:09pm On May 31, 2016
loving my pair grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 3:35pm On May 31, 2016
if you need more $$ and you are looking for where to get it,,,don't go far,,,,IF YOU ARE NOT ON IT BEFORE,, JOIN EUR.NZD now, the pair box is broken and it will rain more down pips grin grin

watch on today's high to manage your risk grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 3:42pm On May 31, 2016
@PIPsharingan

reduce the number of your trading pair
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 3:49pm On May 31, 2016
GBPJPY buylimit order triggered with in a matter of minutes shocked @162.10 SL: 160.10 Tp: 166.00
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 5:07pm On May 31, 2016
jorel1:
Next week is bears party grin grin Entry tickets on sale this week cheesy
hope you bought tickets when it was cheap , prices just went up grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 5:25pm On May 31, 2016
sweetmaris:
Buy GJ
Half my normal lot size
If it get 70 pips below my entry position
Wud enter another trade with my normal lot size

Weekly chart looks bullish

Chei dis forex has a way of discouraging someone
But hell no
Am bend on making money of this GJ buy
Entered another buy
Money managing though
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 5:34pm On May 31, 2016
sweetmaris:

But hell no
Entered another buy
Money managing though

GBP crosses clearly gaining recovery across board . cheesy cheesy .. rather than standing in its way ,if you want to be a buyer this is time to stand aside and watch the end of day candle after settling then you see if a buy is still possible or you find a way to join the bears party cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 5:56pm On May 31, 2016
jorel1:

GBP crosses clearly gaining recovery across board . cheesy cheesy .. rather than standing in its way ,if you want to be a buyer this is time to stand aside and watch the end of day candle after settling then you see if a buy is still possible or you find a way to join the bears party cheesy cheesy
very important advice to you @sweetmaris...put it into consideration.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by gbenga007(m): 5:58pm On May 31, 2016
sweetmaris:

But hell no
Entered another buy
Money managing though

Sweetheart, i think this site, www.investing.com/currencies will be of help to guide you. Pls just use it to complement your knowledge. Trade responsibly!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 6:02pm On May 31, 2016
Good Evening Pip Pipers

AUD/JPYs taken,

Happy Slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 6:08pm On May 31, 2016
sweetmaris:
Hello house
For the past 3 weeks av not been able to focus on trading due to some offline activities
Hopefully am back
I intend making a minimum of a thousand dollars before the ending of June grin
I wud be more interested in the $$ rather than the pips, if u know what I mean
And of course with good money management

First trade
Buy GJ
Tight stop
I admirE your motivation.
Keep up the good faith.

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 6:57pm On May 31, 2016
jorel1:

post of the day if not for the week self grin though week never end grin grin

if you know you will recognize the post,,,no part to be overlook if not useful now keep for future trading grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by gbenga007(m): 7:04pm On May 31, 2016
So many long pips/trades today. Greetings.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 7:18pm On May 31, 2016
currentprice:
if you need more $$ and you are looking for where to get it,,,don't go far,,,,IF YOU ARE NOT ON IT BEFORE,, JOIN EUR.NZD now, the pair box is broken and it will rain more down pips grin grin

watch on today's high to manage your risk grin

quoted post is not valid at the end of curretprice candle grin strong BULL is coming,,, end of this candle will clearly gives further direction,,,, for me i had my day with the baby closed manually my trade with good pips grin

BUY the pair with me at the close of the current candle for overnight trade if you see what am seeing grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 31, 2016
gbenga007:
So many long pips/trades today. Greetings.

yep bro, greetings...the many long pips/trades (volatility) experienced today might be linked to end of month/new quarter/ half of year. these are one of those days Forex pays you handsomely if you're right without much stress.
by the way I like your signature.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 8:10pm On May 31, 2016
if you need more $$$ overnight,,,,then join to trade like a boss grin

BUY EUR.NZD with me now at 1.6469 SL 135pips,,,, or manually close at today low +30pips more grin

TP open till tomorrow except you okay with what you get at any point grin

join me if your system support the trade or wait to take your trade at more favorable price if you can see one grin

no sorry for loss trade so read my siggy below before you partake in my ATM $$ venture grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 8:18pm On May 31, 2016
Hello Wonderful Traders,
Top of the evening to you all.

I finally closed my two days running traders,
Ah! it wasn't easy but it was worth it

USDJPY +103

EURJPY +241

Total : +344

Not a bad way to end the month with.
Inasmuch as I know these two pair could make a home run and short down the more,
I am not willing to take any more risk as it has reach a turncoat support, no b mi go use body break am grin grin
I would wait till it breaks and ready my basket for more pips gathering until then I would chill on the sideline cool cool

Happy Pipping Everyone

Regards,
EF

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 9:18pm On May 31, 2016
Feshizzy:
Hello Wonderful Traders,
Top of the evening to you all.

I finally closed my two days running traders,
Ah! it wasn't easy but it was worth it

USDJPY +103

EURJPY +241

Total : +344

Not a bad way to end the month with.
Inasmuch as I know these two pair could make a home run and short down the more,
I am not willing to take any more risk as it has reach a turncoat support, no b mi go use body break am grin grin
I would wait till it breaks and ready my basket for more pips gathering until then I would chill on the sideline cool cool

Happy Pipping Everyone

Regards,
EF

I'm feeling your trading style with ur heiken ashi candles, "now, this is what I called 'Trading Made Simple'.." grin grin. Does your TDI Indi gives alert?...

(1) (2) (3) ... (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) (190) (191) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.