Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,847 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:07 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (283) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532962 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2016
[size=15pt]SEEK YE FIRST THE KNOWLEDGE IN THIS FOREX BUSINESS, AND EVERY OTHER THING SHALL BE ADDED UNTO THEE[/size]
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 05, 2016
Pipsbasketing:
[size=15pt]SEEK YE FIRST THE KNOWLEDGE IN THIS FOREX BUSINESS, AND EVERY OTHER THINGS SHALL BE ADDED UNTO THEE[/size]
mr. basketman, I hail ooooo. Hope u don discharge your load grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:13am On Sep 05, 2016
JLINE:
gbpjpy buy now (138.04) ...first position, stop at 137.42.
EDIT:place another buy stop at 138.52 (i used 138.50 cos of spread).
All positions are to be watched and monitored.
first trade was monitored and stops adjusted rightly,still in trade and 2nd buy stop still inplace...just added the 3rd buy limit which is at 137.390 (its supposed to be at 137.36 cos of spread)

please trade are entered at traders risk and all trades to be monitored.
more view on what price will play,so you don't be at disadvantage.
price will not go below the norm at 137.36 and i have a buy limit there at (137.39) just in case if price comes to test the level just like every other time. my first buy is at the red line X and the 2nd buy stop is at the marked blue X line .
pics below...
the bolded still didn't get picked even when price came down to .38,broker increased spread to 4pips (bucket shop but not to worry,expecting another re-test though)...icreased the bolded to 137.44,anyhow them wan do am i must get filled or may be i already missed it
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:49am On Sep 05, 2016
usdcad bought with 50pips stop...my uj close last week was a good decision. looking to buy uj again at 101.92 (best buy again).
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:54am On Sep 05, 2016
gbpusd has a re-trace to do,that might initiate a 2nd position on it...gbpnzd done with re-trace up we see now again.
diversified(closed) some trades,and the trendy ones running and the new placed trade running too.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2016
Yes bro, I did last Friday with a monthly profit of about 280% (which was far more than the minimum required 20% monthly return

I started another basket fillings last market open (Sunday, 10PM) and currently on about 188.00 pips

priceaction:

mr. basketman, I hail ooooo. Hope u don discharge your load grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:06pm On Sep 05, 2016
nice o there. keep it moving, man.
Pipsbasketing:
Yes bro, I did last Friday with a monthly profit of about 280% (which was far more than the minimum required 20% monthly return

I started another basket fillings last market open (Sunday, 10PM) and currently on about 188.00 pips

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Optimisticgondy(m): 3:37pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pipsbasketing:

Nice one, bro. And congrats on that ceremony last Saturday, more blessings.

Did you offload last month due to the ceremony or is that how you offload every last day of the month?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Sep 05, 2016
Thanks a million bro, God took charge on the event.

I offloaded my last month trade not because it was the end of the month as price movement is patterned by days, weeks or months. They are just tags to achieve uniformity amongst all traders and brokers all over the world.

I closed my trades because I sensed they were all almost exhausted, and because Friday was my engagement/traditional, Saturday was church followed by reception. I knew I would not have access to the market before its close on the Friday, thus, I closed all with total profit of about times 3 of my balance. Then I started another basket last market open (Sunday, 10PM)

Optimisticgondy:
Nice one, bro. And congrats on that ceremony last Saturday, more blessings.

Did you offload last month due to the ceremony or is that how you offload every last day of the month?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 6:40pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pipsbasketing:

I offloaded my last month trade not because it was the end of the month as price movement is patterned by days, weeks or months. They are just tags to achieve uniformity amongst all traders and brokers all over the world.

I closed my trades because I sensed they were all almost exhausted, and because Friday was my engagement/traditional, Saturday was church followed by reception. I knew I would not have access to the market before its close on the Friday, thus, I closed all with total profit of about times 3 of my balance. Then I started another basket last market open (Sunday, 10PM)

Congrats bro,
God Bless your Union,

May fortune continue to favour your trades.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sunbbo(m): 6:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
Congratulations bro, HML.

Pipsbasketing:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Optimisticgondy(m): 7:01pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pipsbasketing:

Oh OK. Congratulations again bro and greater success in all your endeavours.

I'm wowed to know you made about times 3 of your balance, that's really great coupled with the success of your wedding ceremonies.

By the way, about times 3 of your account balance is about 30,000 pips, that's really great, walahi! I don't know if I'm right or wrong with the number of pips though, but from my understanding, your lot size is your account balance divided by 10,000. Let me know if I'm correct, please.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pipsbasketing:

congrats bro. Welcome to the wonderful club. May your marriage be blessed with wonderful and intelligent kids. happy pipping

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 10:26pm On Sep 05, 2016
congrats at Pipsbasketing ,Happy Married Life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Seer247: 10:47pm On Sep 05, 2016
I am bearish bias on gb, pls any contrary view?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Seer247: 10:48pm On Sep 05, 2016
Congrats@Pipbasketing may God bless ur home

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:12pm On Sep 05, 2016
When you come to the understanding that trading or chart is broken into trading sessions and not by time frame (1hr,4hr e.t.c)...It will light a bulb in your trading and show you a better way to do things even getting figures for S AND R.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 11:41pm On Sep 05, 2016
uj has a valid 103.636 to make,i have a pending short there...will factor spread into it too and place pending at 103.60 with 15pips stop (103.79).
TP open
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Redslip: 11:53pm On Sep 05, 2016
Pipsbasketing:

Congrts Boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by JLINE(m): 2:39am On Sep 06, 2016
JLINE:
uj has a valid 103.636 to make,i have a pending short there...will factor spread into it too and place pending at 103.60 with 15pips stop (103.79).
TP open
All trades closed...signature.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by ola2tu: 2:44am On Sep 06, 2016
Congrats Mr Pipsbasket, may God bless your union. How can I please be under you tutelage?
Pipsbasketing:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fidellamo(m): 8:18am On Sep 06, 2016
Congratulations bro, HML!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jamace(m): 9:02am On Sep 06, 2016
@ Pipbasketing, Congrats and happy married life.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Karleb(m): 12:09pm On Sep 06, 2016
Happy Married Life Mr Pipbasketing, I wish you a baby boy in 9 months time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 12:24pm On Sep 06, 2016
@pipbasketing, congrats on ur union. Happy Married life

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by rozayx5(m): 12:48pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pipsbasketing:

happy married life
happy to read this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2016
lol this place is gradually turning to romamce section cheesy interesting... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 06, 2016
Congrats Mr Pipsbasket,
Pipsbasketing:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by mrikay: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2016
Pipsbasketing:

Congratulations Boss!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 2:47pm On Sep 06, 2016
@pipsbasketing,,,,congrats my man grin

your wife is beautiful,,,God bless your union

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 3:03pm On Sep 06, 2016
@pipsbasketing congrats!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 3:05pm On Sep 06, 2016
@pipsbasketing congrats!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (280) (281) (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) ... (345)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 20 / ||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.