Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,573 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:27 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (298) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (531388 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Just at the moment he gave the update........I was online, I saw it.

I personally appreciate his contribution, and his comprehensive analysis on that pair, he made me open my M30 (though, rare for me). I almost quoted him to kudos him but didn't due to the following 2 reasons:

- I do not trade M30, though I confirmed his analysis with mine but I could not still quote him cos M30 is not my style........It takes a total number of 48 M30 candles to make just a D1 candle......Hence, my D1 analysis will make no correlation with his.

- We are only operating with probability (success by chance), but we aim at having a higher probability, that is the essence of our studies, knowledge acquired, analysis and amongst all, our meetings here in this thread. But I realised after his analysis, he became just too boastful as if he was the determinant of price direction....

Anyways, his analyses are good........I wish him success

I have only been waiting to buy the pair after the close of today's candle with the indicated stop (red line).....that, I saw after his M30 analysis.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by stmichael001(m): 12:47pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pipsbasketing:

I personally appreciate his contribution, and his comprehensive analysis on that pair, he made me open my M30 (though, rare for me). I almost quoted him to kudos him but didn't due to the following 2 reasons:

- I do not trade M30, though I confirmed his analysis with mine but I could not still quote him cos M30 is not my style........It takes a total number of 48 M30 candles to make just a D1 candle......Hence, my D1 analysis will make no correlation with his.

- We are only operating with probability (success by chance), but we aim at having a higher probability, that is the essence of our studies, knowledge acquired, analysis and amongst all our meetings here in this thread. But I realised after his analysis, he became just too boastful as if he was the determinant of price direction....

I have only been waiting to buy the pair after the close of today's candle.....that, I saw after his M30 analysis.
Wel said bro....i like the way u talk..
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by ForexSQ: 1:31pm On Sep 29, 2016
Check out this awesome infographic by [b]ForexSQ [/b]team ..what is your comment ?

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2016
Pipsbasketing:

- We are only operating with probability (success by chance), but we aim at having a higher probability, that is the essence of our studies, knowledge acquired, analysis and amongst all, our meetings here in this thread. But I realised after his analysis, he became just too boastful as if he was the determinant of price direction....

I have only been waiting to buy the pair after the close of today's candle with the indicated stop (red line).....that, I saw after his M30 analysis.

Your post is quite appreciated.
Kindly note that when CORRECTLY interpreted, what you see on even 1minute chart will tell exactly the same story as what is seen on daily tf.

Let me make this a bit clearer to you:

You already mentioned that it takes 48 periods (or units) of 30-minute candles to make up one day. Very good!

It takes 20 units of N50 to make N1,000
While it takes just 2 units of N500 to make the same N1,000

Kindly tell me, is there any difference in the purchasing power of the N1,000 that is denominated in N50 notes and those denominated in N50?

If I wanna buy N1,000 recharge card and give the seller either of these, will the seller see a different amount because it is denominated in N50?

Hope you get the drift now?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Even if I reply you with million letters for conviction and against your quoted belief, you might not still yield and this may extend to argument that may never end..........Hence, enjoy your trades.

However, my 48 M30 candles making just a D1 candle digest I gave was to explain that while a daily swing trader awaits a signal, out of 48 M30 candles, 12 of them may be downtrend like in your case (sellers gain here), another 12 for uptrend (buyers gain here), another 10 for downtrend (sellers gain here) and finally another 14 for uptrend (buyers buy here).....

With the overall 48 M30 candles making a D1 candle, summing up to give a clear BUY signal for the daily traders on D1 (just a raw evaluation by assuming all candles have same body height, -12+12-10+14 = +4 (for the uptrend, signal for buyer).

Meanwhile, my first comment never indicated you were wrong trading M30 and in fact I stated I applied my system to yours but on M30 to check what you saw, and confirmed it.

Now, I also hope you get the drift now?

meshpips:

Your post is quite appreciated.
Kindly note that when CORRECTLY interpreted, what you see on even 1minute chart will tell exactly the same story as what is seen on daily tf.

Let me make this a bit clearer to you:

You already mentioned that it takes 48 periods (or units) of 30-minute candles to make up one day. Very good!

It takes 20 units of N50 to make N1,000
While it takes just 2 units of N500 to make the same N1,000

Kindly tell me, is there any difference in the purchasing power of the N1,000 that is denominated in N50 notes and those denominated in N50?

If I wanna buy N1,000 recharge card and give the seller either of these, will the seller see a different amount because it is denominated in N50?

Hope you get the drift now?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 2:07pm On Sep 29, 2016
meshpips:

Guys,
Do you still maintain your "confession"?
Or has something changed?
Let's hear from you.

Capitals:

Yes bros, only reason I m not buying gbpjpy now (131.74-131.50) is because I have bought too much of the pound against other pairs and have to be risk cautious irrespective of how strongly I feel I can make a quick 60 to 300pts on it.

If I had taken the trade as stated above, will already hit first 60pts profit. We are all speculators, no one knows for certain the outcome of trades, we just roll with the most probable outcomes(Probabilities)

Hope you catch my drift

I borrow the last line from you
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 2:33pm On Sep 29, 2016
how to come back its difficult

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 2:55pm On Sep 29, 2016
grin grin grin

He's Back Again!

You can come back if you want to, but you know what must be done!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by nairakobo: 5:38pm On Sep 29, 2016
Feshizzy:
grin grin grin

He's Back Again!

You can come back if you want to, but you know what must be done!

Hey boss, kindly furnish us with the indicators attached to your charts.

Thanks
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 5:41pm On Sep 29, 2016
Capitals:

If I had taken the trade as stated above, will already hit first 60pts profit. We are all speculators, no one knows for certain the outcome of trades, we just roll with the most probable outcomes(Probabilities)

Hope you catch my drift

I borrow the last line from you

You agreed to buying from higher up bro when the first guy gave his own view.

Except you wan buy twice sha.

You guys should really stop making this thing look like a contest. Just state your own opinion, if it works, good! If it doesn't work, accept that you were wrong and move on! Them nor dey kill person untop am.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:06pm On Sep 29, 2016
Yea, you may be right on the bolded but I think it is your past that is hunting you......Just saying

meshpips:

You agreed to buying from higher up bro when the first guy gave his own view.

Except you wan buy twice sha.

You guys should really stop making this thing look like a contest. Just state your own opinion, if it works, good! If it doesn't work, accept that you were wrong and move on! Them nor dey kill person untop am.

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Teechawa: 8:57pm On Sep 29, 2016
What impact will Yellen make by 9pm?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 29, 2016
Teechawa:
What impact will Yellen make by 9pm?

she respects FOMC better, cable and other pairs been in range for sometime now, watching out for a major support

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 4:10am On Sep 30, 2016
Hi guys,

We should see renewed selling from the current level on GBPJPY.

Target is 129.4*

Happy trading people!

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sweetmaris(f): 5:04am On Sep 30, 2016
Buy GJ
Morning house

Long time..
My system has been acting up, so I had to stand down for sometime
Glad to be back
Missed u guyz xoxo
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 5:43am On Sep 30, 2016
sweetmaris:
Buy GJ
Morning house

Long time..
My system has been acting up, so I had to stand down for sometime
Glad to be back
Missed u guyz xoxo

Careful Maris,

Its a sell (an exceeding strong one at that).

Kindly review your analysis.

Thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:49am On Sep 30, 2016
meshpips:

Careful Maris,

Its a sell (an exceeding strong one at that).

Kindly review your analysis.

Thanks!
You are saying as if you are the owner of the market. It doesn't work that way,let everyone cut his/her loss and trade carefully. While you are showing 1min signal sell which may be short term, I believe others might be looking for long term.

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by stmichael001(m): 7:55am On Sep 30, 2016
priceaction:

You are saying as if you are the owner of the market. It doesn't work that way,let everyone cut his/her loss and trade carefully. While you are showing 1min signal sell which may be short term, I believe others might be looking for long term.
You rit bro
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Teechawa: 8:12am On Sep 30, 2016
Respect to Meshpips and others. I guess we cant conclude on GJ for now. Maybe after the Current Account news of GBP in about an hours time. Though the pair has been bearish for a while.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 8:13am On Sep 30, 2016
Capitals:

Having done all to stand, stand.
Good luck GBPCHF

Edit: After 2nd tp I could edit 2 positions to BE and let the rest drift to whatever the outcome

Hit just first tp, 75pts. 2,3,4,5,6th trades still active and look like may lose. Sticking to plan any way.
Here s the math.
6 trades each 25pts =150pts risk
1 trade hit 75pts tp = 100pts risk off.
loss on all other trades = gross 50pts loss if it goes wrong.

Edit: Add spread at entry on each, the reason risk appears greater than 25pts

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Shevychen2: 8:34am On Sep 30, 2016
Capitals:

Hit just first tp, 75pts. 2,3,4,5,6th trades still active and look like may lose. Sticking to plan any way.
Here s the math.

Maybe your stop is tight sir but I have a trade on that pair as well. My own stop is 1.2400. smiley smiley

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 8:38am On Sep 30, 2016
Shevychen2:

Maybe your stop is tight sir but I have a trade on that pair as well. My own stop is 1.2400. smiley smiley
Ahhhhh, the boss. E don tae oh. You just disappear leave your boy.

The thing just reversed jo, I can decide to take BE but I wont. I will let it ride as pre_planned. Mine is 1.2502
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Shevychen2: 8:52am On Sep 30, 2016
Capitals:

Ahhhhh, the boss. E don tae oh. You just disappear leave your boy.
The thing just reversed jo, I can decide to take BE but I wont. I will let it ride as pre_planned. Mine is 1.2502

Typical Nigerian grin grin grin grin
Always trying to deflect respect

I am chilling o.. I remember everyone once in a while. Even if I don't post.

Let's see how that trade plays out over the coming days (stop loss) or weeks (TP). Well done sir.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Teechawa: 9:33am On Sep 30, 2016
GBP news very promising and good.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Teechawa: 9:38am On Sep 30, 2016
Teechawa:
GBP news very promising and good.
All my trades are now closed for the week with 48% in 2 weeks.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 9:46am On Sep 30, 2016
Shevychen2:

Typical Nigerian grin grin grin grin
Always trying to deflect respect

I am chilling o.. I remember everyone once in a while. Even if I don't post.

Let's see how that trade plays out over the coming days (stop loss) or weeks (TP). Well done sir.
Lol, I prefer the 'coming weeks' option, I feel the longer the trade takes the more probable I could hit a few tp's (or all tp's grin)
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by friendly101: 9:55am On Sep 30, 2016
hi
please kindly email if you have rand for sell......... angeloduns@yahoo.com
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 11:35am On Sep 30, 2016
Capitals:

Here s the math.

So I think she survived the first hurdle, prices are better up there than close to my stops. Lets see how it plays out, but if we hit 2nd tp then trade is a winner even if it reverses after that.

Too early to celebrate anyway

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Bollinger(m): 1:51pm On Sep 30, 2016
1. Sell Eurgbp with at least 100 pip SL. Take profit minimum 700 pips.

2. Sell Uschf for a TP of 9655. 50 pips SL.

3. Once Nzdusd reaches 7368, sell for a Tp of 7242. 60 Pip SL.

Forex is not random. It is a goldmine. Hehehehehehe.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Darkpal: 2:21pm On Sep 30, 2016
Pipsbasketing:

Oga pipsbasketting i must commend you for the good work you're doing here, please kindly send the videos to my email : dakphil@yahoo.com . Thanks
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Bollinger(m): 2:27pm On Sep 30, 2016
There is strong indication that Gbpusd will tank to 12780. It's crown formations are being formed lower and lower by the hour. I am not too confident with this forecast though.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 2:29pm On Sep 30, 2016
Hi everyone,

I hope we all learnt new things this week?

The week was fun all the way for me.

Enjoy your weekend guys.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) (301) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.