Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,070 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:54 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (297) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532475 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by bcashy: 9:58pm On Sep 28, 2016
still pipbasketing lol

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by sellydion: 10:09pm On Sep 28, 2016
@pipbasketing, Kindly send me the video too. niyi097@gmail.com

Many thanks
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by collitexnaira(m): 10:23pm On Sep 28, 2016
I don't really get this forex factory calendar,, there was a big move on all CAD pair, this was caused by news but it was not on forex factory calendar and this cost me lot of pips
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2016
UJ has knack break small,
AU sell loading...
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by ipledge01: 10:53pm On Sep 28, 2016
sellydion:

Many thanks

Me too. Thank you.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2016
Enjoy

sellydion:

Many thanks
ipledge01:

Me too.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 3:00am On Sep 29, 2016
GBPJPY

Sell at current market price

Reason: resistance at 132.15
Price also has unfinished business at 129.4*

Stop loss: 50 pips should be more than sufficient.

Trade duration: until market closes for the week.

Happy trading!

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 3:43am On Sep 29, 2016
Okay guys,
Now that a number of you have gotten the candle stick videos I am certain that we can begin to see how these things works real-time on the price chart.

GBPJPY is the pair I'm currently selling.
Lets listen to what the candles say.

1. Previous trend has been UP
2. Price hit resistance at 132.15
At this point, there are always 2 possibilities:
A. Bounce (resistance holds)
B. Break (resistance fails)
Lets check for clues .....

Using 30 mins tf

Price hits resistance
Next candle FAILS to make a new high (hey! Where are the bulls? Them don jam wetin pass them)

This same candle is a spinning top (doji) with a slightly bearish body indicative of INDECISION.

The next candle is a very healthy bearish candle. This candle makes a NEW LOW compared to the previous doji (hey! I thought we were in an uptrend? Shuo! Person dey see lower low for uptrend again?
Bros, things have CHANGED!!! You nor know say na era of change we dey?)

Okay, that's all the candles are saying so far. Will you still be buying after the candles have said all these things?

Except you wanna exert your fundamental human right to loose money!!!

Abeg, them nor dey tell blind man say rain dey fall.
Change has come!!!
Sell GJ ooooooooooo!!!!

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Redslip: 4:26am On Sep 29, 2016
Boss Meshpips, GJ may get to 133+ based on my daily perspective
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Teechawa: 5:24am On Sep 29, 2016
collitexnaira:
I don't really get this forex factory calendar,, there was a big move on all CAD pair, this was caused by news but it was not on forex factory calendar and this cost me lot of pips

The news is not on fxstreet too. Thank God I have learnt to include stop loss in my trades. Looking for a reversal sha.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 5:48am On Sep 29, 2016
Still on GBPJPY...

Price has done a HIGH ----->LOW

Then a LOWER HIGH

The confirmation for a down trend will be given by a break of the present low at 131.88

We also have been able to draw a down-sloping channel (supply channel).

Let's keep watching the trade develop.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 5:53am On Sep 29, 2016
Redslip:
Boss Meshpips, GJ may get to 133+ based on my daily perspective

Bro, before the events on your daily tf will unfold, the hourly and sub-hourly time frames need to fulfil their "destiny".

Hours add up to make up days. Thus, the sequence of events put the smaller time frame on priority list.

A sage once said in chess " before the end-game, the gods have created the opening and the middle game".

In my book of proverbs (african), we have:

Before you name the pikin Johnbull, wait to see whether na boy or girl"

I hope you get the drift?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by nasyl(m): 8:00am On Sep 29, 2016
I dont see GPJY coming down anytime soon.

the bullz are in control at the moment and i think they will be for a long time.

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 9:06am On Sep 29, 2016
nasyl:
I dont see GPJY coming down anytime soon.

the bullz are in control at the moment and i think they will be for a long time.

It takes many years of indefatigable practice to be able to see things afore time. This is the unique quality that distinguishes true leaders in any industry.

It is just one hour after you spoke with a clear conscience, your expectation for the currency pair.
Kindly look at your chart again and tell the house what you NOW see. Has it changed or is it still same as before?

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by nasyl(m): 9:19am On Sep 29, 2016
meshpips:

It takes many years of indefatigable practice to be able to see things afore time. This is the unique quality that distinguishes true leaders in any industry.
It is just one hour after you spoke with a clear conscience, your expectation for the currency pair.
Kindly look at your chart again and tell the house what you NOW see. Has it changed or is it still same as before?

Bro, I dont understand you. there is no significant movement yet. Except you were targeting 10-20pips.

lets chill and see how it goes at the end of today. Im not boasting that it will go my way. I just did my analysis and i dont see it the way you see it going.

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 9:22am On Sep 29, 2016
Bros, Its not as black and white as your analysis make it seem. You sound like you are certain prices will drop, I personally don't share your sentiments on the long term, maybe a short term drop. I think prices are more probable to rise 300-500pts from current levels than drop 300-500pts.

No be competition anyway, but I more inclined to buy the gbp than sell it. I just dont like the setups thus far on gbpjpy. Prefer Gbpaud at the moment (subject to change of course)

Edit: ccmeshpips
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by nasyl(m): 9:24am On Sep 29, 2016
This is the weekly chart. This is to show that the bullz are going to be in control for a while.

NOTE:Pls, dont take my word for it.[i][/i]

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by nasyl(m): 9:27am On Sep 29, 2016
Capitals:
Bros, Its not as black and white as your analysis make it seem. You sound like you are certain prices will drop, I personally don't share your sentiments on the long term, maybe a short term drop. I think prices are more probable to rise 300-500pts from current levels than drop 300-500pts.

No be competition anyway, but I more inclined to buy the gbp than sell it. I just dont like the setups thus far on gbpjpy. Prefer Gbpaud at the moment (subject to change of course)

my point!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Teechawa: 9:32am On Sep 29, 2016
I thought forex analysis was banned from nairaland. Anyway, i will keep checking and contributing my comments now.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 10:33am On Sep 29, 2016
Capitals:

nasyl:
This is the weekly chart. This is to show that the bullz are going to be in control for a while.
NOTE:Pls, dont take my word for it.[i][/i]

Guys,
Do you still maintain your "confession"?
Or has something changed?
Let's hear from you.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by omejeo: 10:38am On Sep 29, 2016
meshpips:

they dont understand when once you see it .they cannot hide their track seeing the unseen
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by nasyl(m): 10:56am On Sep 29, 2016
meshpips:

Guys,
Let's hear from you.

lol!

Nice.

I maintain my confession for the long run.
At least you must have made (600pts) money now from that.

Thumps up!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:00am On Sep 29, 2016
meshpips:

mesh,,, mesh... you don come again grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 11:02am On Sep 29, 2016
grin grin grin

We know as e dey go!!
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2016
Feshizzy:
grin grin grin

We know as e dey go!!
grin grin grin

below is the 1st call of his coming back two days ago,,,, those who follow yet to recover grin
Abeg nobody should come claiming leader here,,, pls come teach us trading. shikena grin grin

meshpips:
Sell GBPJPY if the current 1hour candle closes lower than 130.78

Take profit 129.46

Stop loss 70 pips

Happy trading!

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 11:16am On Sep 29, 2016
grin grin grin

Now that is what we call a ""DRAMATIC ENTRANCE" wink wink
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by meshpips(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2016
currentprice:

below is the 1st call of his coming back two days ago,,,, those who follow yet to recover grin
Abeg nobody should come claiming leader here,,, pls come teach us trading. shikena grin grin

Bro,

Read that trade call again.
I said IF the hour closes below a certain level.
Did price close below in that hour? Emphatically NO.
Many of una still never change.
I just dey laugh.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 11:41am On Sep 29, 2016
meshpips:

Guys,
Let's hear from you.
Yes bros, only reason I m not buying gbpjpy now (131.74-131.50) is because I have bought too much of the pound against other pairs and have to be risk cautious irrespective of how strongly I feel I can make a quick 60 to 300pts on it.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 12:01pm On Sep 29, 2016
@meshpips all we are saying is that this house has been peaceful for sometime now and we don't want what will appear as a form of disrespect with chest beating such as post below...... grin as a guru in this business you should know both buyer and seller of same pair can come out with profit grin

meshpips:

Guys,
Let's hear from you.

meshpips:

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 12:08pm On Sep 29, 2016
currentprice:
in this business you should know both buyer and seller of same pair can come out with profit grin

Very correct cool cool
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 12:17pm On Sep 29, 2016
@ mesh,,,, if you check GBP.JPY now it currently recover from this Moring fall grin

so buyer and seller can both profit from a pair grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Capitals: 12:27pm On Sep 29, 2016
^^I will be surprised if it doesn't push a higher high before taking out 131.50, didn't take it though for earlier stated reasons.

(1) (2) (3) ... (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) (300) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.