Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,465 members, 7,819,697 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532767 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 3:28pm On Feb 09, 2016
babaoo:
Please guys I need a tested and working trading strategy I can study,I will prefer something that can work from 4h above time.am struggling to get a working strategy.I will apprecaite ur help.
Go to YouTube, search for 'Akil stokes, Jason Stapleton, chaostrader63'. Watch there videos, u might like them and if u have money, u can subscribe to there course or better still, follow some traders on tradingview and see how they trade and also, learn, learn and learn....
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 3:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
PIPsharingan:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (In usher's voice),

What is happening to the EUROOOOOOOOOOOOO?, witchcraft, juju craft, sorcery, you name it, am speechless. just lost 0.7% off my account. This is my 5th trade, I already have:
3 bad trades
2 pending trades
-187 pips and [b]-2.1%

Hey man, I've been watching the way u trade, very simple and technical, but the thing is market move in waves and sometimes doesn't respect horizontal, trendline s/r. I will advise u to try learn wave structure and add to your trading arsenal. I myself doesn't know how to trade Elliot waves but my system helps me with that.

The eurusd sell trade would av been averted if u knw waves because I think the market is on wave 3 ( strongest and longest wave that doesn't respect any minor s/r whatsoever).. Cheers. I be learner too.... grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 4:02pm On Feb 09, 2016
Edd1e:

Hey man, I've been watching the way u trade, very simple and technical, but the thing is market move in waves and sometimes doesn't respect horizontal, trendline s/r. I will advise u to try learn wave structure and add to your trading arsenal. I myself doesn't know how to trade Elliot waves but my system helps me with that.

The eurusd sell trade would av been averted if u knw waves because I think the market is on wave 3 ( strongest and longest wave that doesn't respect any minor s/r whatsoever).. Cheers. I be learner too.... grin grin
perfectly said sir perfectly i am just waiting for GBPUSD to cross 1.44500 then i will hit it hard with 0.50 0.20lot target still remain as i quoted this morning i will sell Eurusd from 1.2770 or 20pips retrace and close it then wait to buy tomorrow
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:
EURAUD Buylimit @1.5660 SL: 1.5525 TP: N/A

*Trade Modified
SL moved to @1.5800
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 4:06pm On Feb 09, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:
Trade moved to BE and Buy limit @1.5800 SL:1.5645 TP: N/A
trade moved to BE
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by shorty002: 4:08pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ok. Thanks alot. Will b waiting
EmmanuelD1st:
you're welcome...will get back to you In the evening
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 4:11pm On Feb 09, 2016
EURAUD buy @1.5950 SL :1.5800 TP: N/A
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 4:16pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ogboraph:
perfectly said sir perfectly i am just waiting for GBPUSD to cross 1.44500 then i will hit it hard with 0.50 0.20lot target still remain as i quoted this morning i will sell Eurusd from 1.2770 or 20pips retrace and close it then wait to buy tomorrow
Nice trade call sir. More greens............. grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 4:25pm On Feb 09, 2016
[quote author=Edd1e post=42765732]

The eurusd sell trade would av been averted if u knw waves because I think the market is on wave 3 ( strongest and longest wave that doesn't respect any minor s/r whatsoever).. Cheers. I be learner too.... grin grin[/qu

Thanks for the tip Master Eddie

Happy Slashing

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 4:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ogboraph:

Please brothers in the House i mean to say i will sell EURUSD from 1.37700
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 4:48pm On Feb 09, 2016
Daaaaamn, i quite remember i vowed to myself not to open more than one trade, but you temptation ; i was tempted and i jumped on three trades though all three met my entry rules. Well one of them is pouring pips but the other two have wiped 3/4 of the pips away. so i think am back to square one. Lessons learnt the hard way.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 4:55pm On Feb 09, 2016
buy gu more
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
iheanyiebeneze:
buy gu more
Nice, watch out 4 1.4600-1.4700 level sir
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 5:27pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hello everybody to my friend Jorel1 i wanted to show you that big mouth is not the work of forex traders but good analysis. i posted some trade analysis about two weeks ago telling you what we should be expecting last week and this week but you said it looks like integrated circuit i laughed. Now to my fellow trader i have been using this system for past two years and it always the best or close t what you can get because it gives you all the information you need to become a successful trader. without much talk i will give you the result of the analysis with picture for verification thanks. if you want to be successful just follow good foot steps

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2016
olly12:
Hello everybody to my friend Jorel1 i wanted to show you that big mouth is not the work of forex traders but good analysis. i posted some trade analysis about two weeks ago telling you what we should be expecting last week and this week but you said it looks like integrated circuit i laughed. Now to my fellow trader i have been using this system for past two years and it always the best or close t what you can get because it gives you all the information you need to become a successful trader. without much talk i will give you the result of the analysis with picture for verification thanks. if you want to be successful just follow good foot steps
U shouldn't listen to what people told you here Once ur system is profitable to u.. Enjoy making the pips..
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 5:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
iheanyiebeneze:
buy gu more

Ogboraph:
perfectly said sir perfectly i am just waiting for GBPUSD to cross 1.44500 then i will hit it hard with 0.50 0.20lot target still remain as i quoted this mornig

Trust me my brother i have entered already with 0.20 and 0.50lot added to running trade as it broke 1.45500
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:20pm On Feb 09, 2016
The beauty of Forex trading is that, your making profit does not hinder the other person from making his or her own profit as far as both of you have sound trading strategy with prudent money management.
Lets kill this Forex again and again
Ogboraph:

Trust me my brother i have entered already with 0.20 and 0.50lot added to running trade as it broke 1.45500
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Feb 09, 2016
PIPsharingan:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Myyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy (In usher's voice),

What is happening to the EUROOOOOOOOOOOOO?, witchcraft, juju craft, sorcery, you name it, am speechless. just lost 0.7% off my account. This is my 5th trade, I already have:
3 bad trades
2 pending trades
-187 pips and [b]-2.1%

Stuff like these is what u get for not following my trade tips.. I drop them here every morning, and they are never wrong!! cry shocked
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
iheanyiebeneze:
The beauty of Forex trading is that, your making profit does not hinder the other person from making his or her own profit as far as both of you have sound trading strategy with prudent money management.
Lets kill this Forex again and again

Thats where you're wrong, FX is a zero sum game bro.. whatever cash you make is from someone else loss and when u loss it goes into another's pocket.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by prettyboey(m): 7:32pm On Feb 09, 2016
People get mouth oooo, as if some of us were born with MT4 tattooed on our foreheads...lol If you really claim you know the future; just go ahead and put all your money on it. I just dey pass ooooo. grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ogboraph:

please check ur gtb account I have paid the money for neteller please check ur email I sent messages.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 7:42pm On Feb 09, 2016
rychard:

Stuff like these is what u get for not following my trade tips.. I drop them here every morning, and they are never wrong!! cry shocked

LOL, nice one master Rychard

Happy Slashing
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 8:00pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tom29i:

please check ur gtb account I have paid the money for neteller please check ur email I sent messages.

You paid money for what!!!
Dude, use a broker that has an agent that you can fund with.
You hear people asking for nigeria broker, you think they don't know what they asking for?
Na you go school pass.
Goodluck though.

*but it's none of my business though *
*who made this b'd'ss tea* grin

Regards,
EF
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 8:03pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tom29i:

ok you would have given me a call sir . let me process it fast
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ogboraph:
ok you would have given me a call sir . let me process it fast

please use my last email title / content to process abeg no disappoint me
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 8:14pm On Feb 09, 2016
PIPsharingan:

LOL, nice one master Rychard

Happy Slashing

Dear Rychard,
You have spoken very poorly,
You belittled a man just to prove a point.
You don't do that.
I admire Sensei PIPsharingan reason is that both in good and bad trades he shows them all without any sentiments and he learns from them. And if anyone had any brighter idea to chip, he/she does,
No one is a complete master of the forex world.
If he is having a bad day doesn't mean he is a bad traders.
Just because its raining doesn't mean the sun won't shine any more.
You say you are that good, but refuse to post lossing chart because you are one of those that claim pro so you get investment I understand but don't spoil any trader while at it.
Sensei PIPsharingan you have fought very bravely, the Anbu ops are very proud. As to your losses Lady Tsunade would attend personally to it. The 4th Hokage as requested your presence to a banquet to have some remen. grin

We all know you would do better next time, as your Sharingan has been upgraded for the next level

Regards,
EF

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 8:44pm On Feb 09, 2016
Tom29i:

you would have called me sir so that i can process it. ok let me do that now i will give you $20 dash since we agree for #260 per dollar sold EURUSD

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:46pm On Feb 09, 2016
Feshizzy:

Dear Rychard,
You don't do that.
I admire Sensei PIPsharingan reason is that both in good and bad trades he shows them all without any sentiments and he learns from them. And if anyone had any brighter idea to chip, he/she does,
You say you are that good, but refuse to post lossing chart because you are one of those that claim pro so you get investment I understand but don't spoil any trader while at it.
Sensei PIPsharingan you have fought very bravely, the Anbu ops are very proud. As to your losses Lady Tsunade would attend personally to it. The 4th Hokage as requested your presence to a banquet to have some remen. grin

We all know you would do better next time, as your Sharingan has been upgraded for the next level

Regards,
EF

Okay, Well noted...
All the same, I was just being hilarious.. not intending to belittle...
Sorry bout that guys...

Well, I am good, unfortunately, I havent made a loss in months.. I dont trade often, and stick to few pairs... Made only 2 trades today, 100pips and i'm out...
as usual, I'll drop my hints tomorow, once again apologies

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 9:05pm On Feb 09, 2016
Feshizzy:

Dear Rychard,
You don't do that.

Regards,
EF

Hmmmm... Master Fesh has spoken like a true elder Shinobi, it's all good guys, it's my loss, my cross, and my fuss, and like I always say, forex like any other business is a marathon race and not a sprint race.

If traders find it hard to admit bad trades then that person just started trading or is living in denial because at the end of the day nobody will ask you: how many bad trades did you have?, but if you are a profitable trader on the long run.

That been said, I have wounds to tend to and a raging battle right ahead of me to complete . Fesh, thanks for the ramen, I need to recover my chakra.. Auuuuuuch!!!! Sakura the bandage hurts, pls be easy...

Happy Slashing Peeps

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 10:34pm On Feb 09, 2016
Ogboraph:
you would have called me sir so that i can process it. ok let me do that now i will give you $20 dash since we agree for #260 per dollar sold EURUSD
Mr ogboraph, do u still av neteller funds, I need $40 2morow morning
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 11:09pm On Feb 09, 2016
Aha,

Final trade for the night, a new candle emerge and a candlestick made a clear break...So will be holding three trades(USD/CAD, USD/CHF, USD/JPY) till tomorrow even with all my injuries, I guess I have to activate my SHARINGAN

Happy Slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by frenchman2: 12:54am On Feb 10, 2016
frenchman2:
Sold gbpjpy @166.22
Sell stop gbpusd @1.4410

Sold gbpnzd @2.1843
sold gbpaud @2.0470
Sl 100 pips

Bought eurusd 1.1211. Tp for eurusd is 1.1450
sl 70
Tp open for the others

Lets see how they play out.
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

Sl hit on gbpjpy & gbpusd
Gbpnd & gbpaud BE
EU in green. Hoping to hit tp today

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.