Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532488 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 5:01pm On Feb 10, 2016
@brandson indicator sent
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 5:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ohh Loord,

Three trades down, EUR/GBP -31 Pips (-0.8%), EUR/CAD -95 Pips (-0.7%), USD/CAD +2 (BREAKEVEN)

Summary for the week: 6 trades executed

5 bad trades
1 BE trade
-311 pips and -3.6% off my account
2 pending trades (USD/CHF $ USD/JPY),

OBSERVATION: EUR/NZD, EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, EUR/AUD all came after me after I fought with their dad (EUR/USD) who put me on his hit list.

I cannot believe this family is so darn good, I couldnt even swing a punch...0% accuracy

I have to go to the mountains.

Happy Slashing

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 5:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
If u r buying Aussie, u guys should take ur profits now cos we sellers are coming into the market.......
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by toxco: 5:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
PIPsharingan:
Ohh Loord,

Three trades down, EUR/GBP -31 Pips (-0.8%), EUR/CAD -95 Pips (-0.7%), USD/CAD +2 (BREAKEVEN)

Summary for the week: 6 trades executed

5 bad trades
1 BE trade
-311 pips and -3.6% off my account
2 pending trades (USD/CHF $ USD/JPY),

OBSERVATION: EUR/NZD, EUR/GBP, EUR/USD, EUR/AUD all came after me after I fought with their dad (EUR/USD) who put me on his hit list.

I cannot believe this family is so darn good, I couldnt even swing a punch...0% accuracy

I have to go to the mountains.

Happy Slashing
Are a full time trader? If yes, if you don't mind to let me help you, I'll send you another trading strategy that will improve your trading skills, because the way you are trading if care is not taken u will blow up your account. So if you need it you can pm me or send your email.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 5:49pm On Feb 10, 2016
Yellen printing pips

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ogboraph:
you would have called me sir so that i can process it. ok let me do that now i will give you $20 dash since we agree for #260 per dollar sold EURUSD

Just got $175 in my account

Below was what I wanted to post yesterday before dis drama started. Don't know what to say again than thank God . my Image & reputation were at stake

Ogboraph:
you would have called me sir so that i can process it. ok let me do that now i will give you $20 dash since we agree for #260 per dollar sold EURUSD

Thanks for the $20 bonus +24 saved from rate @260 = 44$

God bless u

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 6:29pm On Feb 10, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:
EURAUD Buylimit @1.5660 SL: 1.5525 TP: N/A

*Trade Modified
trade stopped out +140 pips
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Omoedeki: 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
toxco:

Are a full time trader? If yes, if you don't mind to let me help you, I'll send you another trading strategy that will improve your trading skills, because the way you are trading if care is not taken u will blow up your account. So if you need it you can pm me or send your email.
Am interested too. Please kindly forward it to my mail bestedek@yahoo.com Thanks bro
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 6:32pm On Feb 10, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:
Trade moved to BE and Buy limit @1.5800 SL:1.5645 TP: N/A
trade Stopped out @BE
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 6:43pm On Feb 10, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:
EURAUD buy @1.5950 SL :1.5800 TP: N/A
trade stopped out -149 pips
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 6:54pm On Feb 10, 2016
currentprice:
@ Tom
be patient brother
i don't think Ogboraph can do you any bad,,,,i want to believe he is presently at the tight corner, he will surely get back to you. he is one of the guy with good intention to fellow human,,,,,i can't count all the indicator he shared free here bought with his money between 2009 to 2011 when indicator was too scarce .

i agree with manutd19,,,, he need to communicate better with you

Tom29i:

Below was what I wanted to post yesterday before dis drama started. Don't know what to say again than thank God . my Image & reputation were at stake
God bless u

you see now,,,,except is not the old ogboraph grin grin grin

over N13000 (32% of your 40k) as extra gift

trade forex wisely with good MM

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 7:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
currentprice:

you see now,,,,except is not the old ogboraph grin grin grin

over N13000 extra gift

my brother u have heard d parable as elephant head dey heavy am, na so e be for ant. Not my fault I did what I did. My brother dis year is not time dashing brokers money. I'm not in hurry to begin trading immediately. At least end of dis month should kick start d show. nobody knows if naira will weaken to 400/500

Help me thank am too.

Tom

Out
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 7:17pm On Feb 10, 2016
Tom29i:

he said Neteller block him & all dat, asking him to upload video of himself, his address abeg d tin tire me. AM ASKING FOR MY REFUND OF NAIRA DAT AM NOT BUYING NETELLER AGAIN. HE SAID HE WILL DO IT NOW. SINCE MORNING NOTHING.

YESTERDAY HE SAID AM PROCESSING THE NETELLER NOW. THIS MORNING HE STARTED WITH STORY. HE IS JUST MAKING LIFE MORE DIFFICULT FOR ME. HE DOES NOT PICK MY CALL

you think i will play you and eat your money not me . i was explaining to you my pain you just don,t want to here me out i, i applied for a dollar neteller MasterCard and i change address before you paid that money. that was why i said you should have told me before or call me before you do that. they have to reset my detail and verify me again. i was already a verified member for over 1year .

evidence is below .
anyways in have send you money they fixed it at about 3pm today.
well lets continue as brothers, so BUY GBPUSD now @1.45000 and you will make good money just buy it now and buy GBPJPY too for the best ride up up from today till tomorrow. i wanted to dash you $50 for the delay but not any more i have tried to give you $175 for #40,000

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by stcool(m): 7:24pm On Feb 10, 2016
My trade positions @ www.staemti.com ...After Yellen's speech, seems the US may not be in a hurry to raise rates in march and the Euro is not quite favorable since the ECB is looking at more possible QE is March. Over the long term however, I remain bullish on the USD.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by toxco: 7:33pm On Feb 10, 2016
Omoedeki:

Am interested too. Please kindly forward it to my mail bestedek@yahoo.com Thanks bro
Files sent to your email.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 7:42pm On Feb 10, 2016
cool
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 7:46pm On Feb 10, 2016
the dude above me when he finish reading other post will have to do what AIT currently doing for Asiwaju the jagaba of lagos
grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by harizonal123(m): 7:48pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ogboraph:

you think i will play you and eat your money not me . i was explaining to you my pain you just don,t want to here me out i, i applied for a dollar neteller MasterCard and i change address before you paid that money. that was why i said you should have told me before or call me before you do that. they have to reset my detail and verify me again. i was already a verified member for over 1year .

evidence is below .
anyways in have send you money they fixed it at about 3pm today.
well lets continue as brothers, so BUY GBPUSD now @1.45000 and you will make good money just buy it now and buy GBPJPY too for the best ride up up from today till tomorrow. i wanted to dash you $50 for the delay but not any more i have tried to give you $175 or #40,000

Bros I join Tom29 in asking for his refund in naira & nothing more. He said he doesn't need neteller again. Is it by force to do business with u? Pay the 40kpali first into his naira account to gain back your integrity & confidence then sort out your issue with neteller later Or do u forbid refund if I may ask? U must have given that young man bp without knowing. Instead of u persuading him, u are here busy posting alert. Pls refund Tom29 his 40k tomorrow morning unfailingly cos u are making me angry
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 7:50pm On Feb 10, 2016
see another dude above me again,,,,,,,what is the name of that animal that use to jump? is it "kangaroo",,, grin make you no kee me with laugher grin grin grin

na joke O,,, i no call anybody animal

6 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Feshizzy(m): 8:04pm On Feb 10, 2016
cool
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 8:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Feshizzy:

Cp, u just dey finish us for here oo!!
cheesy cheesy
That dude money don enter Voicemail.
Sending money to someone, you haven't seen and no one has vouch for, that's foolish in the guy part.
Me I know sorry for am, he bin dey run d mata coded, make he continue the coded, make we dey see clear alert for here.
While other traders are funding through direct means, Mr Sabi Sabi dey find cheap Netteller, awuf bonanza. grin
Make them carry their matter go another thread. Them forget the heading of this thread?

Regards, EF

brother try to read just this page from top if you can't go back pages grin the matter has been settled... Tom29 already gain 32% of his capital without trading

let go back to business,,, o i forget Mr. market remain static at this moment grin

2 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 8:14pm On Feb 10, 2016
Feshizzy:

cheesy cheesy
Sending money to someone, you haven't seen and no one has vouch for, that's foolish in the guy part.
Me I know sorry for am, he bin dey run d mata coded, make he continue the coded, make we dey see clear alert for here.
While other traders are funding through direct means, Mr Sabi Sabi dey find cheap Netteller, awuf bonanza. grin
Make them carry their matter go another thread. Them forget the heading of this thread?
Regards, EF

harizonal123:

Bros I join Tom29 in asking for his refund in naira & nothing more. He said he doesn't need neteller again. Is it by force to do business with u? Pay the 40kpali first into his naira account to gain back your integrity & confidence then sort out your issue with neteller later Or do u forbid refund if I may ask? U must have given that young man bp without knowing. Instead of u persuading him, u are here busy posting alert. Pls refund Tom29 his 40k tomorrow morning unfailingly cos u are making me angry

You guys are so funny i just de laugh here grin cheesy grin i have paid him and added money for him i gave him $175 for #40,000 ad i paid the processing fee too because i know he is a brother in need

Tom29i:

God bless u

5 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Omoedeki: 8:16pm On Feb 10, 2016
toxco:

Files sent to your email.
Thanks boss
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Edd1e(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ogboraph:

You guys are so funny i just de laugh here grin cheesy grin i have paid him and added money for him i gave him $175 for #40,000 ad i paid the processing fee too because i know he is a brother in need

Still av more neteller funds to sell?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by umozez(m): 8:23pm On Feb 10, 2016
Feshizzy:

cheesy cheesy

Regards, EF
bro the market Tom bought has gotten to target with about #13000 profit..
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 10, 2016
grin grin grin ...this people dey read self undecided
He should pay again or you guys don't understand what he said...HE HAS PAID HIS MONEY... JUST INCASE YOU NO UNDERSTAND... HE DON PAY TOM THE MONEY FOR HE ACCOUNT IN $ AND HE STILL ADD SMALL THING JOIN AM...LOL grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 9:09pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ogboraph:

You be onioma CY ?? cheesy why you give am extra??
The losses incured due to movement of funds and currency exchange including the pressure he placed on u should result in a deduction of 15%.. .
So much for protecting online reputation. grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by toxco: 10:03pm On Feb 10, 2016
Omoedeki:

Thanks boss
You are welcome
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Redslip: 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2016
Ogboraph:

Respect to you Boss, only a few men can do that
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 10:12pm On Feb 10, 2016
NZDCAD buylimit @0.9220 SL:0.9130 TP :N/A
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 10:15pm On Feb 10, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:
GBPJPY sell limit @168.30 SL:170.65 TP:N/A

*Trade modified
Trade cancelled
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by olly12: 10:21pm On Feb 10, 2016
Well i dont know why some people are using trade but an advice u can still join my ride on nzd/usd and gbp/usd to long already in 40pips just entered thid evening. thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.