Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,445 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 - Business (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 (532109 Views)

Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Forex Trade Alerts Season 17 / You’re Killing Local Manufacturers –MAN Alerts CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (345) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by PIPsharingan(m): 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hmmmmm...

Bleeding, Groaning, Needing not just prsychological rest but time to also bond with my Kitana, ever since I got this new Kitana from that blacksmith in January Village, its been disaster sort of.

This week my technique brought forth carnage and if i was a rookie in the biz, I would have gladly accepted that my technique was a sham. I had the entire EURO family pounce on me, even their dog . I did not land a single blow on any. Other warriors from other clans I fought (USD curency pairs) fell under my blade.

A run down of what happened this week:

TRADES : 9
BREAKEVEN :2
GOOD TRADES : 2
BAD TRADES : 5
PIP LOSS : -232
% LOSS : -1.5
%ACCURACY : 22%

I am most grateful to those shinobi's that offered assistance with teaching me their own code (technique) which I honourably declined to. The problem is not my system but "ME".. I always say no system is BAD if you spend years to perfect it.

In my journey through this path, I have read about a solid shinobi (trader) who had no fancy technique like most I see on different forums, as a matter of fact, his % Accuracy is about 30% (meaning if he takes 10 trades, he only comes out correct 3 times), can I hear anyone say SACRABLEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! thats HIMPOSSIBLE? , yeah just 30%.

His Risk/Reward ratio is 1:10 (meaning for every time he comes out right he gains 10% to his account), this shinobi trades daily charts and his string of losses is unbearably overwhelming, however this dude still comes out with about 20-35% profts yearly. For those who are FANS of ARSENAL, I am sure you can relate to this. Arsene Wenger (A shinobi I respect so much) hardly ever wins any big competition but interestingly enough the club he manages is one of the biggest clubs.

In summary, there is nothing like best technique, the technique is as good as the shinobi. In other words, the best Kitana in the hands of a rookie is as good as having no weapon. A trader's technique is an extension of him and not the other way round.

That been said, I take my rest in my tent pitched high in the mountains (I need some inspiration), till we see next week

Happy Slashing

3 Likes

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 3:38pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ogboraph:

you think i will play you and eat your money not me . i was explaining to you my pain you just don,t want to here me out i, i applied for a dollar neteller MasterCard and i change address before you paid that money. that was why i said you should have told me before or call me before you do that. they have to reset my detail and verify me again. i was already a verified member for over 1year .

evidence is below .
anyways in have send you money they fixed it at about 3pm today.
well lets continue as brothers, so BUY GBPUSD now @1.45000 and you will make good money just buy it now and buy GBPJPY too for the best ride up up from today till tomorrow. i wanted to dash you $50 for the delay but not any more i have tried to give you $175 for #40,000

My sincere apologies for the impatient & misunderstanding you yesterday. I'm allergic to delays, patient etcetera owing to my past antecedents & some stuff I can't expose here. Keep doing your best.

Ogboraph:
ALERT ALERT ALERT BUY GBPUSD now @1.45440 take profit 1.46300 the we move to 2d target 1.46600 stoploss 1.45100 @ bros tom29i hope you bought as i told you from 1.45000

I didn't

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by frenchman2: 4:21pm On Feb 11, 2016
frenchman2:
Bought gbpnzd@2.1766 TP 2.1860
Sold oil@29.04 tp 27.70
Sold s&p500 @1838.25 tp 1809.67
Sold audjpy @80.18 tp open
sold nzdjpy @75.45 tp open

SL for all 70 pips
will manually close all trades without tp and those that fail to hit tp at end of day.
let's see how they play out.
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES.

frenchman2:

I usually close trades at end of day. But i'm forced to close my jpy pairs right now. They've all exceeded their ATR.
audjpy closed +201
nzdjpy closed +189
Gbpnzd tp hit +94
I equally sold gbpjpy which i didn't post here. Closed +376
s&p500 and oil still running.

S&P500 tp hit +285
closed oil -13

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by fxbomovi: 5:02pm On Feb 11, 2016
Tom29i:

My sincere apologies for the impatient & misunderstanding you yesterday. I'm allergic to delays, patient etcetera owing to my past antecedents & some stuff I can't expose here. Keep doing your best.

I didn't
wont this impatience affect ur trading?
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by toxco: 5:34pm On Feb 11, 2016
anslemleo:

I would like to have the trading strategy too. please send to anslemleo@gmail.com. Thanks
I will send it later, am not with my laptop right now.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by toxco: 5:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
myola777:
Bro,please help me myola7@gmail.com
I will send it later, am not with my laptop.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by toluxa1(m): 5:39pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ogboraph:
THIs is What i am seeig sir any break o candle that close above 1.4466 to 1.4469 send GBPUSD to 1.469.. and 1.5...

Chei!! This my Oga still dey shocked
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by toluxa1(m): 6:10pm On Feb 11, 2016
fxbomovi:
wont this impatience affect ur trading?

GBAM! You took this out of my tongue. I just dey wait to reach last page to type it.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:14pm On Feb 11, 2016
Sorry, guys been busy,,.,. pushing funds back to my dom account for val flexing...

well, frm my previous post i informed you earlier that buying Gold and JPY are the surest bet at the moment,..
After GOLD hitting the 1126 point and JPY pushing the dollar towards 112..

its time to shift our away from the pair..

if you have less than 1000$ to trade with or u dont trade with tight stop losess you have to avoid the USD/JPY pair.. particularly during early hours of the morning (Asian trading time) - seriously I mean it.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 11, 2016
buyers in control for now
iheanyiebeneze:
sellers are in control now
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 6:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
toluxa1:

Chei!! This my Oga still dey shocked
cheesy grin cheesy grin kai my paddi long time oh i miss you please lets see in Abuja soon.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 6:42pm On Feb 11, 2016
odeyez:
ralph!!! i hope your entry order was not triggered

my brother it triger oh and because of that 0.50 i can not withdraw my $2k that i plan to withdraw i am leaving the position knowing it will go up up later
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 7:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
SOME ONE PLEASE BEG THIS GBPUSD TO MOVE JUST 5PIPS ABOVE 1.4477 THAT IS ALL I NEED TO MAKE IT FLY UP UP IT TRIGGER MY TRADE AND NOW DOWNCING THERE
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 8:54pm On Feb 11, 2016
IN FEW MIN FROM OW GU WILL BE AT 1.45140 cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by droidvpn180: 9:01pm On Feb 11, 2016
Moneyyy:
New Year, new beginning. No more stupid mistakes that lead to losses should be your New Year's resolution. Wishing all traders and investors lots of the below in 2016.
[img]http://www.auckland.ac.nz/theinsideword/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/money-gif.gif[/img]

www.cutieperryd.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by currentprice: 9:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jendy36(m): 9:26pm On Feb 11, 2016
Hello house. Pls has an y one tried using acumenexchangers.com before? They sell their E currency very cheap, which seems so good to be through. Pls share your experience if you have tried them before I fall a victim of scam.
Cheers.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 9:36pm On Feb 11, 2016
There was someone here who requested for a simple trading system for monthly income to feed his family or whatever, if you are still interested do indicate..I have a simple 5mins based system for you. cool

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by murphydon(m): 9:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
i need bro
jorel1:
There was someone here who requested for a simple trading system for monthly income to feed his family or whatever, if you are still interested do indicate..I have a simple 5mins based system for you. cool
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 11, 2016
SENTIMENTALLY speaking, GU is positioning for a heavy sell. lets see how tomorrow will be.
@Ogboraph, be careful with your buy, please.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by bcashy: 10:47pm On Feb 11, 2016
jorel1:

Interested sir!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by toluxa1(m): 11:03pm On Feb 11, 2016
Ogboraph:
cheesy grin cheesy grin kai my paddi long time oh i miss you please lets see in Abuja soon.

No worry, I'll be moving next month permanently. We go surely see...

Still waiting for you on what we discussed o. The tin get deadline tomorrow. Please get back to me let's wrap it up.
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 11:23pm On Feb 11, 2016
murphydon:
i need bro
with this mechanical system , you have to forget about whats going in other time frames ,just focus on one pair (even if there is big party going on with other pairs just stay with your chosen pair),and 5 mins , this is primarily to avoid excessive risk exposure.
The fibonacci moving average is just a normal EMA on mT4 but already designed so u dont have to plot everytime for each.
The moving averages gives you the statistical age of price..tells you when price is relatively too high or too low.

There is nothing special aboutthis system , just the usual price is above blabla you buy , and below u sel.The only difference here is the filter with the consecutive double or to be more conservative tripple or quad top/bottom pattern, first candle closes green next candle closes green still on that price level you have a double top and you could open a sel immediately , or you could wait for a confirmation from the third candle. ifthe third candle closes yet on that level , you sell , your SL is very litlle with this system.
Case 1 (Recommended) you could choose to only take trades based on the filter pattern described above when all the MAs are well spaced and price is above but (for a buy) or below (for a sell)
Case 2 you could trade as price retraces to touch either of the MA still based on the filter pattern described above
even if price flies off with just one candle leaving you behind without the formation of the filter pattern , dont chase it.. wait for next groove.
Most of all use your brain

Copyright Jor-el grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 11, 2016
BoJ intervention on its way? - FXStreet

12 February 2016, 00:12
FXStreet explained that the USD/JPY fell over 250 pips this Thursday.

"Down to 110.97 accumulating over 1,000 pips to the downside in less than two weeks, after peaking at 121.68 on BOJ's decision to cut rates into negative territory in their late January meeting. But during the European session, the pair jumped up to 113.17, on unconfirmed rumors that the Bank of Japan intervened in the FX markets to halt the appreciation of Yen.

Besides that, speculation of some actual intervention during the upcoming session have increased as the day went by, and investors are actually expecting a bit more than the verbal intervention seen these last few days."
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Nobody: 12:08am On Feb 12, 2016
Please do not recommend 5minutes time frame trading for newbies, do you want them to empty their account? ? ?
jorel1:

with this mechanical system , you have to forget about whats going in other time frames ,just focus on one pair (even if there is big party going on with other pairs just stay with your chosen pair),and 5 mins , this is primarily to avoid excessive risk exposure.
The fibonacci moving average is just a normal EMA on mT4 but already designed so u dont have to plot everytime for each.
The moving averages gives you the statistical age of price..tells you when price is relatively too high or too low.

There is nothing special aboutthis system , just the usual price is above blabla you buy , and below u sel.The only difference here is the filter with the consecutive double or to be more conservative tripple or quad top/bottom pattern, first candle closes green next candle closes green still on that price level you have a double top and you could open a sel immediately , or you could wait for a confirmation from the third candle. ifthe third candle closes yet on that level , you sell , your SL is very litlle with this system.
Case 1 (Recommended) you could choose to only take trades based on the filter pattern described above when all the MAs are well spaced and price is above but (for a buy) or below (for a sell)
Case 2 you could trade as price retraces to touch either of the MA still based on the filter pattern described above
even if price flies off with just one candle leaving you behind without the formation of the filter pattern , dont chase it.. wait for next groove.
Most of all use your brain

Copyright Jor-el grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by jorel1(m): 12:34am On Feb 12, 2016
iheanyiebeneze:
Please do not recommend 5minutes time frame trading for newbies, do you want them to empty their account? ? ?

newbies are meant to serialy empty their accounts and will fumble in every timeframe anyway cheesy grin .. the five minutes mentioned is only for reduced losses, it could as well be applied on the 15mins etc.. but this on a 5 mins can serve a newbie or the so called pros a daily income if used properly with emotional control.
the guy who stole the idea from me (youtube : joseph james , he modified the system with a 2pip renko) before i decided to patent it now drives a messarati. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 1:25am On Feb 12, 2016
iheanyiebeneze:
SENTIMENTALLY speaking, GU is positioning for a heavy sell. lets see how tomorrow will be.
@Ogboraph, be careful with your buy, please.
OK SIR I WILL CLOSE PART SOON AND SET STOP CLOSER
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by EmmanuelD1st(m): 2:23am On Feb 12, 2016
EmmanuelD1st:
EURAUD buylimit @1.5800 SL: 1.5600 TP: N/A
SL moved to 1.5680 (risk reduced)
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by frenchman2: 5:55am On Feb 12, 2016
Bought cadchf @0.7005 TP 0.7070
sell limit eurnzd @1.6987 TP 1.6553
bought S&P500 @1832.50 TP 1865.61

SL 70 pips
Will manually close trade at end of day if tp not hit
let's see how they play out.
NB: Nothing is guaranteed. Price could just do the opposite and rubbish my analysis

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 8:37am On Feb 12, 2016
20Pips BUY [GBPUSD] @1.4494 Set S/L @1.4464 Set TP @1.4514 i am so araid o this GU even thou am i proift now. should i close it. i need undecided lipsrsealed advice
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by Ogboraph(m): 8:40am On Feb 12, 2016
i am seeinng gu my target 1.4624 target the second is 1.4750
Re: Forex Trading Alerts - Season 16 by dagr8(m): 8:47am On Feb 12, 2016
goood morning FTA
How I misss this community grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (345)

||SCAM ALERT!!! Don't Be A Victim||*UPDATES ON PAGES 1-7* / Forex Trading - Season 15 / CBN’s N50bn COVID-19 Fund Disbursement Begins Thursday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.