Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. (11021 Views)

Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies / Shocking Predictions For 2016 By Joshua Iginla / Prophetic Picture Of The 2016 By D.K OLUKOYA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by duchessxino(f): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
I will be married to the best husband on earth.
Open up my hair gallery both local and international patronage and distribution.
I will be pregnant for my hubby.
God has already settle all my wants and needs Amen
With good health, blessings, joy, success, peace, longlife.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by obioraeze(m): 1:21pm On Jan 01, 2016
By this time next year,
I would have been a good software developer
I would have been able to use java well
Creating applications,designing websites and all...
My idea of business would have been developed
Amen ....
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Lollipop247(f): 1:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
By This time next year, I should be rolling in that kinda money that I wouldn't have to look at price tag before buying anything grin
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by gurunlocker: 1:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
A better job.....
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by keejih: 1:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
ACA by God's grace, and a leading consulting outfit.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by housestark: 1:29pm On Jan 01, 2016
lloydpras:
-ACIB Qualified cool
- Software app approval by Ministry Of Education
And
-Seeing the following 2016 Movies
DeadPool
Triple9
London has fallen
Batman Vs Superman
Independence day: resurgence
Captain America :CivilWar
Assassin's Creed : Movie
X-Men - Apocalypse
TMNT: Out of the shadows
GhostBusters
Doctor Strange
Suicide Squad
StarTrek Beyond
Legend of Tarzan
Rogue One: A Starwars movie
The Conjuring2
Now you see me 2
Gambit
The 5th Wave
Underworld5
The Purge3
Bourne5
cool
Modified:
S/O to the most sane nairalanders I follow.

Tunezmediablog
essencestore
sharperino
Judie7654
Genea
dljbd1
ednut1

More Grace and Success In All your Endeavours this Year.
Happy New Year.

I concur with your list of movies. You forgot Game of thrones Season 6
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by STENON(f): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
By the Grace of God...

By this time of next year, I'l be studying my Dream course ( MSc in Medical Physics) in Canada. I'l be happy and Joyful before the Presence of God . I wish to start my Youth Empowerment programme to assist some of the unemployed youth in Nigeria and to establish Petroleum company for my Parent in Nigeria.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by BOWOTO(m): 1:30pm On Jan 01, 2016
By this time next year I'll be having lunch with my family,
I will have my own successful business and would be in a serious and beautiful relationship.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Genea(f): 1:32pm On Jan 01, 2016
lloydpras:
-ACIB Qualified cool - Software app approval by Ministry Of Education And -Seeing the following 2016 Movies DeadPool Triple9 London has fallen Batman Vs Superman Independence day: resurgence Captain America :CivilWar Assassin's Creed : Movie X-Men - Apocalypse TMNT: Out of the shadows GhostBusters Doctor Strange Suicide Squad StarTrek Beyond Legend of Tarzan Rogue One: A Starwars movie The Conjuring2 Now you see me 2 Gambit The 5th Wave Underworld5 The Purge3 Bourne5 cool Modified: S/O to the most sane nairalanders I follow.
Tun.ezmediablog ess.encestore shar.perino Judi.e7654 Gen.ea dljb.d1 ednu.t1
More Grace and Success In All your Endeavours this Year. Happy New Year.
same to u dear,wishing u d very best in d nw yr

1 Like

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by housestark: 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
By this time next year
1. My Shawarma and Smoothie/Natural Juices business will be in full swing.

2. I will be ready to go for masters in January 2017 on a full scholarship (accomodation and allowance inclusive).

3.Maybe I'll have a Girlfriend, this singlelife is too sweet for me.

4. I'll be in my own accomodation

5. My Parents will start reaping the gains from their investments in me.

6. God will connect me with people that are Instrumental to my destiny.

John 16:24: Up until now, you have asked nothing in my name, ask and you shall receive that your Joy may be full.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Chitos(f): 1:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
By this time next year:
1. Nigeria's corrupt leaders would have be convicted and their indirect associates would be in repentance mood
2. Nigeria would have set an exemplary pace on how to deal with other terrorist groups evidenced by absolute eradication of Book harampersonnel and their family members
3.Most of Nigeria's ministers impact would be positively felt especially SAN Fashola's
4. Salaries would not be unnecessarily delayed
5. I would have been promoted to my next cadre at work
6. Would have gained admission to two universities for my postgraduate studies: having the capacity to cope with finances and run both programs together
7. Would have successfully renewed my nursing and drivers license without bribing any one
8. Have more offers to give more public lectures in various fora apart from nursing programs
9. Would have successfully published the four articles I have done, and be more vast in statistics
10. Above all, would have been a better me as a wife to my husband, a mother to both my biological and adopted treasures, a daughter to my mother and parent-in-love, a cognitive teacher to my students, a compassionate medical philanthropist to my community and a dedicated model to Nigerian nurses.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by omowunminow: 1:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
By this tym next year, i will be celebrating with my husband and twins. In a new environment and better job with a ride
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
By this time next year. I will be perfected in Holiness and will rightfully be called the Holy Child of God.
By this time next year i will be a student of the University of Ibadan (Education and Religious Studies).
By this time next year. All members of my immediate family shall all be alive, hale and hearty thru Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. His promises are so sure for they are Yeah and Amen.

2 Likes

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by dljbd1(m): 1:36pm On Jan 01, 2016
lloydpras:
-ACIB Qualified cool
- Software app approval by Ministry Of Education
And
-Seeing the following 2016 Movies
DeadPool
Triple9
London has fallen
Batman Vs Superman
Independence day: resurgence
Captain America :CivilWar
Assassin's Creed : Movie
X-Men - Apocalypse
TMNT: Out of the shadows
GhostBusters
Doctor Strange
Suicide Squad
StarTrek Beyond
Legend of Tarzan
Rogue One: A Starwars movie
The Conjuring2
Now you see me 2
Gambit
The 5th Wave
Underworld5
The Purge3
Bourne5
cool
Modified:
S/O to the most sane nairalanders I follow.

Tunezmediablog
essencestore
sharperino
Judie7654
Genea
dljbd1
ednut1

More Grace and Success In All your Endeavours this Year.
Happy New Year.

Lolzzzzzz.. .. grin

2 Likes

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by bennaz(m): 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
I pray for admission into uni, and happiness and peace in my famz. friends and relatives. Lastly, pray all nairalanders' resolutions come true!
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by ExcessKJ(m): 1:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
I will surely be relevant in Nigeria politics so that i can be that change your people deserve oh Lord In Jesus Name, Amen.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Funkybabee(f): 1:46pm On Jan 01, 2016
by this time next year I want to have gain admission to my favourite university
and may God save my life so I will able to See 2017 in joy and healthy life

wish my followers happy prosperous new year.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
Preach God's word in over 12 African Countries and 6 foreign countries. Spread the word of God via tv stations in the 36 states of Nigeria. Help people discover their purpose and unleash their potentials for greatness.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by tayo60(f): 1:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
1. I wuld av put smiles on many faces. 2. Start my m.sc programme. So help me God.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by pharmsy: 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
deeswagger:
My store would have gathered the publicity it needs

Then I will have people with lots of money patronizing me grin grin grin grin (haters make una set wish for money)

Would marry the girl of my dreams, tall, light skinned, with nice eyes... (Want to have basketballers in my FAM)

Would have money in my account greater than wat Dasuki d great embezzled...

Should I continue
I would be closer to God

1 Like

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by abedammy: 1:53pm On Jan 01, 2016
A good job, car and a stable relationship grin wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by spicyuzo(m): 1:54pm On Jan 01, 2016
I'll quote this post from faraway Ireland, Canada or Scotland in Thanksgiving to God for granting me a fully funded Msc Scholarship. And I shall encourage others on their effort to achieve their dreams. So help me God.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Soneh(m): 1:57pm On Jan 01, 2016
Januar 2017........
GOd i wanna thank you for making my 2016 academically successful(5.0 gp all through) even thoough i came into the year with so much fear after a not too good performance in the last semester of 2015

1 Like

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by ebig21(m): 2:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
By this time next year, let me be in law school.
With my second class upper llb certificate and in good health
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by temmytayur(f): 2:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
All round success,breakthrough and upliftment. With a set of twins by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by ehix89(m): 2:06pm On Jan 01, 2016
I wish to be a really happy man,much more happier dan i'm presently
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Ayo25: 2:09pm On Jan 01, 2016
Get a good job and be married in Jesus name.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by ehix89(m): 2:10pm On Jan 01, 2016
and most of all,PEACE that surpasses human understanding...."the PEACE of God"
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by bimzy1212(f): 2:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
By this time next year, I wil be a successfull graduate and I will have the best husband on earth
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Ifynoble100(m): 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2016
By His will before the end of this month I will secure a good job, settle down with my desire wife, above all putting smiles on people face. Amennnn
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by Ifynoble100(m): 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
By His will before the end of this month I will secure a good job, settle down with my desire wife, above all putting smiles on people face. Amen.
Re: Post Your 2016 "By This Time Next Year"expectations With Faith.. by ILoveToFuCcK: 2:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
By this time next year.. I shall be studing Medcine & surgery.. In jesus name Amen cry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Who Is That Theists/atheists You Would Like To Meet Face To Face? / Does Fasting Really Starts By 12am? / The Mysteries Of The Kolanut & The Creation Of The Kolanut Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.