Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:05 PM

Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! - Business (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! (186626 Views)

How To Start A Profitable Import Business Plus Fast Selling Products / Promotion Of Betting, FOREX, Binary Options & Cryptocurrencies Banned / Binary Options Free Alertz, Robots, Randoms Etc Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (Go Down)

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Nobody: 8:23am On May 01, 2020
odimbannamdi:
Unlike last week, this week was a very profitable trading week for us.

We took a total of 12 trades, lost 2 but won 10!

We made an average of 78% as profit on each won trade and grew our account by 3.9% on each trade we won.

But if we take out the 2 trades we lost and an extra one to cater for the remaining 22% (100% - 78%), we will be left with 7 net won trades.

Multiplying the 7 won trades by 3.9%, gives us 27.3%.

Summarily, we grew our account by 27.3% at the end of this trading week.

Attached are screenshots of our trades for audit purposes.

We will be increasing our capital this weekend against next trading week.

But i am strongly considering ditching Binary.com. Their payouts keep getting lower. I miss the 2014/2015 era when we saw payouts of 100 - 102%. Stmichael001, you remember, right? I will research on IQoptions

Guys, lets enliven this place again. See how bubbly the Forex thread is. Ask your questions, i will give a very detailed answer.
Binarydotcom remains the best binary broker till tomorrow when it comes to payout. Definitely 2015 was better however as time goes by people become better at predicting market movement.
Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by Emmalexpharm: 10:06am On May 01, 2020
Waw this a new set of people.
Forex journey is really a long, consistent and wise one. Just perfect yourself on a particular strategy you’re willing to use. Nd master it for many days. Well you need to be very fucking patience.
The more you stay PUT the more you know. Well bought this awesome indicator with a couple of friends. Shit was costly Like check this out ��.
IF YOU’RE REALLY AN FX TRADER YOU SHOULD UNDERSTAND THE INDICATOR seff without being TOLD. It’s just few dollars to get.
If u still need the video of how it works I can help

Re: Binary Options Alertz/strategies Season 5 !!hot!!! by naijacutee(f): 11:09am On May 01, 2020
Binary Option threads were banned from this section a long time ago. Thread locked and removed.

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83)

What Is The Maximum Deposit And Balance For A Savings Account? / Forex Trade Alerts: Season 18 / Aliko Dangote: Things You Never Knew About Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.