Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,341 members, 7,842,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization (10737 Views)

Save Money This Xmas!!! Swap Your Old Phone With New Phone / Why Don't You Swap Your Old Phone For A Brand New One With MTN Trade-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 01, 2016
OK this might not be a hoax
But its definitely a conspiracy undecided undecided undecided undecided
I don't believe anything I can't prove by my self angry angry
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by parrotibaba(m): 9:27am On Jan 01, 2016
Pure hoax, surprised many folks are buying it.
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by Vanityupnvanity(m): 9:52am On Jan 01, 2016
i dont believe it. its not up tp that.
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by burnagee(f): 10:28am On Jan 01, 2016
Hehen na...na em John d baptist dey use call Peter na...unna no see am for Jesus xmas film nii?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by ninovandross(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2016
dazzlingd:
Not believing alien life exists only shows ignorance of science and the universe
u need help, this is 2016 oya go adopt sense
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by chukagodwin(m): 10:36am On Jan 01, 2016
old skull
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by goldfish80(m): 10:41am On Jan 01, 2016
extraterrestrials exists and they indeed visited the earth and introduced civilization to humans. life is far too deeper than it is portrayed to us by by religion. The wise amongst us would as why the vatican spend billions of dollars on their observatory program on a site where ufos have been sighted repeatedly .Africans should be more open to research and ask questions. i think i should stop here.

1 Like

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by ninovandross(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2016
goldfish80:
extraterrestrials exists and they indeed visited the earth and introduced civilization to humans. life is far too deeper than it is portrayed to us by by religion. The wise amongst us would as why the vatican spend billions of dollars on their observatory program on a site where ufos have been sighted repeatedly .Africans should be more open to research and ask questions. i think i should stop here.
I think the amount of sci-fi u watch is too much

1 Like

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by femidejulius(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2016
bizie:
Another source even revealed a cuneiform that depicts a slave opening what looks like a laptop for his master. See below. 

Please leave your comments.

It could be a mirror that the slave is holding
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by Nobody: 11:33am On Jan 01, 2016
Not again will i buy any cheap lie. But i dey feel u op like alomo bitters
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by goldfish80(m): 11:41am On Jan 01, 2016
ninovandross:
I dont watch what you call sci-fi but science intrigues me. am a voracious researcher cool
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by Oche211(m): 11:42am On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmm. That means there is nothing new wit civilization then
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by goldfish80(m): 11:43am On Jan 01, 2016
femidejulius:

It could be a mirror that the slave is holding
you can see two ports which look like your regular mic/headphone ports. dosen't look like mirrors to me
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by ninovandross(m): 11:56am On Jan 01, 2016
goldfish80:

I dont watch what you call sci-fi but science intrigues me. am a voracious researcher cool
and u beleieve there are ET's roaming about the world, I wuld like to see a concrete evidence from a voracious reseacher like urslef to back up ur claims, don't tell me abt all those ufo's abeg
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by Efe3: 12:02pm On Jan 01, 2016
it takes a lot of gullibility to believe this crap.
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by Tallesty1(m): 12:20pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nothing is new in this world.
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by goldfish80(m): 12:44pm On Jan 01, 2016
ninovandross:
and u beleieve there are ET's roaming about the world, I wuld like to see a concrete evidence from a voracious reseacher like urslef to back up ur claims, don't tell me abt all those ufo's abeg
Extraterrestrials exists. the concrete evidence you want are starring right at you in the face. Read about various ancient civilizations from India,Egypt,Bolivia, even here in Africa. read about the over 12000 year old megalitic temple in malt. A temple where archaeologists discovered rail tracks built some 12000 years ago.....I wont do your research for you bro,read up these things and broaden your horizon.
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by ninovandross(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
goldfish80:

Extraterrestrials exists. the concrete evidence you want are starring right at you in the face. Read about various ancient civilizations from India,Egypt,Bolivia, even here in Africa. read about the over 12000 year old megalitic temple in malt. A temple where archaeologists discovered rail tracks built some 12000 years ago.....I wont do your research for you bro,read up these things and broaden your horizon.
chai I hve been wating my time since, bros do u knw d meaning of EXTRATERRESTRIALS at all
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by abumeinben(m): 12:47pm On Jan 01, 2016
As in 800 yrs exactly?
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by goldfish80(m): 1:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
ninovandross:
chai I hve been wating my time since, bros do u knw d meaning of EXTRATERRESTRIALS at all
you asked me about concrete evidence that extraterrestrials exists on earth, i pointed some of the clues they left thousands of years ago when they were on earth through some ancient civilizations. abi you were expecting me to show you an ET in my house? Ha!
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by ninovandross(m): 1:05pm On Jan 01, 2016
goldfish80:

you asked me about concrete evidence that extraterrestrials exists on earth, i pointed some of the clues they left thousands of years ago when they were on earth through some ancient civilizations. abi you were expecting me to show you an ET in my house? Ha!
so the ancient civilization where aliens is alright am done
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by nigeriancuban: 1:07pm On Jan 01, 2016
bizie:
Another source even revealed a cuneiform that depicts a slave opening what looks like a laptop for his master. See below. 

Please leave your comments.
that could be a jewelry box,don't flatter yourself
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by islandmoon: 1:17pm On Jan 01, 2016
Abraham fone
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by ProudOlodo: 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2016
fabulousmann:
who was the network provider
If this is true, it may explain part of the reasons we may have had the controversial Black Knight satellite around, ages before man launched his first satellite. It's hard to imagine we're alone in this vast universe.
But we can't remove the possibility of a hoax though. Archaeologists can be zealous sometimes cheesy
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by dazzlingd(m): 1:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
UrbanMystique:
ignorance of science? What does that even mean? Do you know the meaning of science? If you have proof that allien exists, why not back it up.. Science is about proof and data you know?
Besides, I have never seen a scientists that believes absolutely that there are no aliens in this gynormous universe of ours. The probability that there are aliens is pretty high.

But i never absolutely trust this archeology guys. Sometimes, they create this fictional artifact.
that's jst my point, the mathematics that alien lifes exist is very high considering the universe, the existence and exploration of mankind is yet to unravel 0.1% of the universe
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by dazzlingd(m): 1:49pm On Jan 01, 2016
ninovandross:
u need help, this is 2016 oya go adopt sense
wat a way to start 2016 with an insult, worst of it all, a garage and tout like argument...
act like an intellect, face the topic and not the personality, if u ve a contrary view kindly express yoursef.

you can't learn this way, u will remain ignorant for life.
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by odinese(m): 1:51pm On Jan 01, 2016
Another sh!t
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by Kirigidi(m): 1:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
I don't think it's true, because by 800yrs ago d whole of Europe was already fairly civilizd nd partitiond into kingdoms governd by kings. By 800yrs ago, Europe was already advancin intellectually particularly in d areas of writing nd proper record-keepin of events of those period. There were already considerable numba of scholars in Europe at dat time, how come they were unaware of dat gadget? By 800yrs Austria was already an organizd kingdom/empire wit regular schools where childrn of d elites were trained/educated, why was such an inventn not mentiond by royal record-keepers? Do u also knw dat d Austrian Empire survivd those hundred of yrs into modern time until d 1st World War in 1918 when d Austrian-Hungarian Empire collapsd followin d assassinatn of Archduke Fedinnard in Austria? Ar u also aware dat Oxford University was already founded by dat time nd Oxford is mor dan 800yrs old? If it's really true, how come such an inventn was no where captured or recorded by scholars of dat era in dia various works?
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by DopeBoiRapy(m): 2:33pm On Jan 01, 2016
I have been following all these phenomenonal findings especially findings that proof that our forefathers or ancient civilizations had contact with visitors from other planets (Aliens). In a documentary i watched a small air plane model was discovered in South America dat dated thousands of years back to the time of the Mayans....the plane model was remodeled n tested if it could fly, n it did...it flew. They said d wright brothers invented d airplane but dis discovery dated back thousands of years b4 d wrights existed....Evidence has been found dat the Eyption us electricity from solar energy to power acient giant electric bulbs in their Pyramids!!!.We learned dat Faraday discovered electricity yet it was used thousands of years in Eygpt b4 he was born....hw possible is this....these ancient civilizations blived in Gods that came from the sky....i blive these gods were aliens from another planet more advanced then us dat gave diz civilations this technology as early as then. We can't b the only living race in the whole universe....go to YouTube, go online, watch channels like discovery n learn wots happening....If you blive in heaven n hell, wit evidence y cant u blive this?

1 Like

Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by parrotibaba(m): 2:55pm On Jan 01, 2016
ninovandross:
grin grin grin grin
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by parrotibaba(m): 3:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
DopeBoiRapy:
I have been following all these phenomenonal findings especially findings that proof that our forefathers or ancient civilizations had contact with visitors from other planets (Aliens). In a documentary i watched a small air plane model was discovered in South America dat dated thousands of years back to the time of the Mayans....the plane model was remodeled n tested if it could fly, n it did...it flew. They said d wright brothers invented d airplane but dis discovery dated back thousands of years b4 d wrights existed....Evidence has been found dat the Eyption us electricity from solar energy to power acient giant electric bulbs in their Pyramids!!!.We learned dat Faraday discovered electricity yet it was used thousands of years in Eygpt b4 he was born....hw possible is this....these ancient civilizations blived in Gods that came from the sky....i blive these gods were aliens from another planet more advanced then us dat gave diz civilations this technology as early as then. We can't b the only living race in the whole universe....go to YouTube, go online, watch channels like discovery n learn wots happening....If you blive in heaven n hell, wit evidence y cant u blive this?
bro stop to dey listen to conspiracy theorists. grin grin
Re: 800 Years Old Phone Discovered In Austria Gives Proof Of Ancient Civilization by parrotibaba(m): 3:03pm On Jan 01, 2016
goldfish80:

this has nothing to do with extraterrestrials, but ancient man made civilizations.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Visafone / Instagram Vows To Remove All Graphic Self-harm Images From Site / Downloading .jar Files With Operamini By Linkoprojects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.