Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,255 members, 7,815,387 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil (38169 Views)

Teebillz Shares A Photo With His First Son / New Photo Of Teebillz And His Son, Jamil / Teebillz Swims With His Son, Jamil. Fans React (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by Sitex(m): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2016
nice
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by Nobody: 9:09am On Jan 01, 2016
yusaze807:
The proud father and husband of Tiwa Savage shared more photos of their baby boy, Jamil. See photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/_-na1CRpho/?taken-by=teebillz323

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe

This guy d1ck is blessed. na his d!ck dey work for him while Tiwa work for the family.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by mommysgirl(f): 9:09am On Jan 01, 2016
Goodyshoes:

Same to you....
Hopefully, we would see better news here this year....
No we will hear not see grin tongue embarassed tongue tongue
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by kazeemalabi: 9:10am On Jan 01, 2016
yusaze807:
The proud father and husband of Tiwa Savage shared more photos of their baby boy, Jamil. See photos below...

https://www.instagram.com/p/_-na1CRpho/?taken-by=teebillz323

cc: lalasticlala, ishilove, ijebabe
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by Goodyshoes(m): 9:11am On Jan 01, 2016
mommysgirl:

No we will hear not see grin tongue embarassed tongue tongue

Lol
I rather see good news than to hear....
I thought tiwa was hiding the identity if her baby all the while.....
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by burnagee(f): 9:13am On Jan 01, 2016
Hmmm...New year something
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 01, 2016
He's such a cutie
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by burnagee(f): 9:15am On Jan 01, 2016
Goodyshoes:

Lol
I rather see good news than to hear....
I thought tiwa was hiding the identity if her baby all the while.....
all dos ones na initial gra gra..davido show em own pikin na..why Tiwa con dey hide?shey em pikin na gold ni?
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by Goodyshoes(m): 9:17am On Jan 01, 2016
burnagee:
all dos ones na initial gra gra..davido show em own pikin na..why Tiwa con dey hide?shey em pikin na gold ni?

Lol
What's the big deal in her baby.
Nairaland loves all these unimportant celebrity news.
I don tire....
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by burnagee(f): 9:18am On Jan 01, 2016
Chanchit:
Na from small dem don dey teach the boy nude snapping?!
chai NLers jusst know how to crack me up...rotfl.
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by miqos02(m): 9:19am On Jan 01, 2016
ok
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by burnagee(f): 9:19am On Jan 01, 2016
Odekku:
Shey una first dey hide the pikin. Abeg, yeye de smell
lolz broda dis is new year na....
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by burnagee(f): 9:21am On Jan 01, 2016
Goodyshoes:

Same to you....
Hopefully, we would see better news here this year....
abi oo....like say Wizkid shiit for stage...lolz
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by queenblogger: 9:23am On Jan 01, 2016
wow cute
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by burnagee(f): 9:25am On Jan 01, 2016
Goodyshoes:

Lol
I don tire....
all na to calm tension na....since na only Boko news we dey hear.
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by Tohpeh(m): 9:28am On Jan 01, 2016
Joyfulsms is wishing you all a great Happy New Year!

Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by miclef86(m): 9:29am On Jan 01, 2016
I think say Tiwa no wan show us his face before
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by Nobody: 9:33am On Jan 01, 2016
This is not worthy of front page

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by xpac01(m): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2016
Chanchit:
Na from small dem don dey teach the boy nude snapping?!
Hahaha... Bro you werey gidi gan oo!
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by generalissimo(m): 9:49am On Jan 01, 2016
O God my help, please remember me too ooooo Amen
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by Daraph(m): 9:50am On Jan 01, 2016
Graphic picchure
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by kelvyn7: 9:51am On Jan 01, 2016
kennygee:
So Teebillz na Muslim?
How is he a muslim?
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by ojsquare: 9:52am On Jan 01, 2016
Mumu people. Why they come dey hide am before. I was thinking the boy was born with golden hair that's why they don't want us to see him. He's a normal boy after all.

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by burnagee(f): 9:53am On Jan 01, 2016
Goodyshoes:

Lol
I don tire....
lolz...I hope for better tins dis year sha.....
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by burnagee(f): 9:54am On Jan 01, 2016
ojsquare:
Mumu people. Why they come dey hide am before. I was thinking the boy was born with golden hair that's why they don't want us to see him. He's a normal boy after all.
all na celebrity tripz...na money sure pass dis year oooo...are you with me.? Say yeaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 01, 2016
deeswagger:
who beg in make ups start dry share in baby pic, after in son hide am as boil dry take hide groundnut and bread back then in Kankon...

Niqqa, what the fvck are you saying

grin grin
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by CaaseStudy: 9:56am On Jan 01, 2016
kelvyn7:

How is he a muslim?
the name Jamil sounds muslim i guess
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by ojsquare: 9:57am On Jan 01, 2016
burnagee:
all na celebrity tripz...na money sure pass dis year oooo...are you with me.? Say yeaaaaaaa

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa na money sure pass jare.
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by kelvyn7: 10:05am On Jan 01, 2016
CaaseStudy:
the name Jamil sounds muslim i guess

I saw him with his wife in church last sunday
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by Lakayanah: 10:12am On Jan 01, 2016
needrealuvabj81:
see his ugly dirty hands and he cant keep a clean shave embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed tiwa keep your man clean please cry cry cry cry cry
There's nothing dirty about his hand he just dark skinned I see nothing wrong with his complexion.
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by Orikinla(m): 10:12am On Jan 01, 2016
The baby in the first picture looks totally different from the typical Yoruba looking child with the father in the second picture.
The baby in the first picture looks more like a typical Igbo baby.
Re: Teebillz Shares Beautiful Photos Of His Son; Jamil by raph101(m): 10:20am On Jan 01, 2016
needrealuvabj81:
see his ugly dirty hands and he cant keep a clean shave embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed tiwa keep your man clean please cry cry cry cry cry

This ur comment na beef o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caroline Danjuma Steps Out With Her Sons Without Make Up [PICS] / Photos Of Ruth Kadiri's Husband-To-Be / Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.