Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:21 AM

Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) (38181 Views)

Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State / Lady In Tears After Meeting Harrysong For The First Time (Pix, Video) / Hanks Anuku Dances With Zubby Michael (Photos & Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by EBMedia: 7:47am On Nov 15, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EpBA_bLdaz0

Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Photo, Video)

Nigerian actress, Shan George has taken to her Instagram page to debunk the news that her colleague, Hanks Anuku is disturbed and going through a hard time, IGBERETV reports.

She stated this following an alleged "disturbing" video of Hanks Anuku which was shared online.

Debunking the news, Shan George shared a photo and video of Hanks Anuku and herself on a movie set in Asaba three days ago.

https://instagram.com/stories/shangeorgefilms/2971512624043749337?utm_source=ig_story_item_share&igshid=MDJmNzVkMjY=

3 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by Xscape1993(m): 7:49am On Nov 15, 2022
It is well always.
Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by Frawdboiy: 7:51am On Nov 15, 2022
Wahala dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by southsouthking(m): 7:52am On Nov 15, 2022
Hank is 60plus

11 Likes

Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by incandescentena: 8:06am On Nov 15, 2022
undecided

No smoke without FIRE! Shan George!

I just hate that they have to wait, till something happens to one of these guys, or to one of them, before everybody really starts saying how much they care and they love you

The movie industry and their unions should buckle DOWN!

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by gasparpisciotta: 8:22am On Nov 15, 2022
If that was a movie shoot/set as claimed by Shan, couldn’t the guy that posted the video have seen evidence of such activity

Hanks need rehab ASAP

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by pretydiva(f): 8:31am On Nov 15, 2022
Na who we go con believe ni?? Even the pics she took with him, he doesn't really look ok undecided

67 Likes

Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by JomiTech(m): 8:36am On Nov 15, 2022
incandescentena:
undecided

No smoke without FIRE!

I just hate that they have to wait, till something happens to one of these guys, or to one of us, before everybody really starts saying how much they care and they love you

The movie industry and their unions should buckle up!

1 Like

Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by Fallout: 8:36am On Nov 15, 2022
The man still needs help.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 15, 2022
A week ago,I was in asaba and I have seen hanks on 2 occasions along bellwood hotel by shoprite asaba,

And also Marian babaginda Road.

From my observations, the man does not look good mentally. While I was driving people where saying, so this man Don dey mental for road.

The fact is that, he needs help and good therapy.

On some occasions, he is close to zubby Micheal when ever he visits his okpanam home.

The nollywood in asaba can help him out..

All will be well..

Chuksbaby reporting live..

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by Bossontop(m): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2022
undecided
Why is there always a relationship between celebrities and drugs, abi dem no dey learn from their elders in the business nii?

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by chris4gold(m): 8:37am On Nov 15, 2022
Abi eyes dey pain me ni

7 Likes

Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by Kkings11: 8:38am On Nov 15, 2022
We all believe what we want to believe.
Until proven otherwise by a reputable source, i will believe Ms George that the legend is okay and being taken care of by his peers.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by ecolime(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2022
KosyJerry:
This retired ASHAWO. What does she know except big gbola from one man to another
Why do NL boys call every woman Ashawo? This is so wrong.

You don Bleep her before or you know her personally?

45 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by KosyJerry(m): 8:38am On Nov 15, 2022
This retired ASHAWO. What does she know except big gbola from one man to another

3 Likes

Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:39am On Nov 15, 2022
Ok..
Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by englishmart(m): 8:39am On Nov 15, 2022
Three days ago is too long. Even an hour ago. When I see the video, I troway az. Say no to drugs.

2 Likes

Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by KEVIND: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2022
Let's take back our country from foreigners ruling Nigeria. You know them.
Even one is preparing to take over from his brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by Mpcoll001: 8:40am On Nov 15, 2022
Okay

1 Like

Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by BUSHHUNTER: 8:41am On Nov 15, 2022
Trying hard to cover up what's glaring
Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by gassbee: 8:42am On Nov 15, 2022
Facially hanks has always looked like a druggy

1 Like

Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by Princess80(f): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2022
And why couldnt he debunk the news himself.

Anyways i do not know him though, but she lied

Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by Godstiger(m): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2022
Maybe it's just a play set
Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by Kenneth10110(m): 8:42am On Nov 15, 2022
KosyJerry:

That's how you easily put yourself into trouble did she jump to your dick no she can't because you just act like a jobless troll. Mind your business and go and hustle she has made a name already.

9 Likes

Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by waterpouroverfl: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2022
Vv
Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by FuckTheMod: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2022
grin
Re: Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 8:44am On Nov 15, 2022
They should learn to keep their private lives private, after all every body is going thru hard times, stop painting a rosy pix.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwaseyi Edun Reacts To Adeniyi Johnson & Toyin Abraham Divorce Saga / Wells Carlton Hotel And Apartments Officially Opens In Abuja (Photos) / Beverly Naya, Stephanie, Toyin Abraham, Juliet: Who Rocked The Aso Ebi Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.