Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,421 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

Airtel Is A Fraudulent And Dubious Network - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Is A Fraudulent And Dubious Network (1003 Views)

Airtel And Their Dubious Ways In Siphoning Our Money / It’s Data Wars In Nigeria And Airtel Is Winning / WOW!! Airtel Is Back Again With Unlimited Midnite Data Browsing Plan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Airtel Is A Fraudulent And Dubious Network by Raphael81(m): 10:05am On Jan 01, 2016
With pains in my heart i am forced to wite about airtel as a fraudulent and dubious network, for the past one year, the dubious network has consistently deducted my airtime arbitarily, last month the airtime i recharged was deducted for a service i never subscribed for, yesterday i recharged and my 200# was deducted and whenever i call their customer care, am being told rubbish please help me and save my line from corporate thieves. Happy new year
Re: Airtel Is A Fraudulent And Dubious Network by divinehand2003(m): 10:06am On Jan 01, 2016
Lol
Re: Airtel Is A Fraudulent And Dubious Network by Charliewyt: 10:09am On Jan 01, 2016
Trow the sim away and buy new one.
Re: Airtel Is A Fraudulent And Dubious Network by Raphael81(m): 10:14am On Jan 01, 2016
Charliewyt:
Trow the sim away and buy new one.

I only use it to browse but i call very rarely with it
Re: Airtel Is A Fraudulent And Dubious Network by Raphael81(m): 10:16am On Jan 01, 2016
divinehand2003:
Lol
brother its very sad i know how much i have lost to airtel mmmm
Re: Airtel Is A Fraudulent And Dubious Network by Charliewyt: 10:32am On Jan 01, 2016
Raphael81:

I only use it to browse but i call very rarely with it
Trow d sim away, i repeat.

Copy that ?
Re: Airtel Is A Fraudulent And Dubious Network by Raphael81(m): 11:00am On Jan 01, 2016
Charliewyt:
Trow d sim away, i repeat.

Copied that ?
ok i don hear
Re: Airtel Is A Fraudulent And Dubious Network by sluvy4tune(m): 11:06am On Jan 01, 2016
Same pain here bro

Subscribe to airtel 3GB, Checked my mail and did some normal browsing

Checked later in the evening and data exhausted.....Jesu

Dasuki & airtel can be comfortable use in one sentence at this moment
Re: Airtel Is A Fraudulent And Dubious Network by Raphael81(m): 11:52am On Jan 01, 2016
sluvy4tune:
Same pain here bro

Subscribe to airtel 3GB, Checked my mail and did some normal browsing

Checked later in the evening and data exhausted.....Jesu

Dasuki & airtel can be comfortable use in one sentence at this moment
hahahha airtel na real thief bro
Re: Airtel Is A Fraudulent And Dubious Network by Nobody: 11:53am On Jan 01, 2016
Raphael81:
With pains in my heart i am forced to wite about airtel as a fraudulent and dubious network, for the past one year, the dubious network has consistently deducted my airtime arbitarily, last month the airtime i recharged was deducted for a service i never subscribed for, yesterday i recharged and my 200# was deducted and whenever i call their customer care, am being told rubbish please help me and save my line from corporate thieves. Happy new year
They are all the same. MTN deducted N50 from my account for MTN business tips, a service i didn't subscribe to. Make Tomorrow reach, NCC go hear am
Re: Airtel Is A Fraudulent And Dubious Network by Raphael81(m): 12:56pm On Jan 01, 2016
asuustrike2009:

They are all the same. MTN deducted N50 from my account for MTN business tips, a service i didn't subscribe to. Make Tomorrow reach, NCC go hear am
lol maybe they want make u be business man
Re: Airtel Is A Fraudulent And Dubious Network by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jan 01, 2016
By the power invested on me
I hereby loose you from every rob that tie you to Airtel
and I command every dead cell in your brain to receive sense and be WISE
Re: Airtel Is A Fraudulent And Dubious Network by Oyetboy(m): 4:01pm On Jan 01, 2016
even etisalat sef, though their network is fast... but the way your data burns, that's a story for another day
Re: Airtel Is A Fraudulent And Dubious Network by Raphael81(m): 4:27pm On Jan 01, 2016
DBos:
By the power invested on me

I hereby loose you from every rob that tie you to Airtel

and I command every dead cell in your brain to receive sense and be WISE
bros airtel are good for nothing
Re: Airtel Is A Fraudulent And Dubious Network by Raphael81(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
Oyetboy:
even etisalat sef, though their network is fast... but the way your data burns, that's a story for another day
i think the ncc should do something about these capitalist network providers
Re: Airtel Is A Fraudulent And Dubious Network by kolexepana: 4:37pm On Jan 01, 2016
[quote author=Raphael81 post=41552307] i think the ncc should do something about these capitalist network providers[/quote
NCC are just making mouth, nothing special about 'em
Re: Airtel Is A Fraudulent And Dubious Network by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 01, 2016
Oyetboy:
They are all the same partners in crime. NCC isn't doing enough to curb their excess instead to fine them on per second .

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy S7/S7 Edge / Another TOP Andriod For The Month Of June / Help: Need To Replace My Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.