Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,478 members, 7,823,114 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

Pics: New Year Snake Killed In BSUTH This 1/1/2016 - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pics: New Year Snake Killed In BSUTH This 1/1/2016 (911 Views)

Huge Snake Killed In Alagbole, Ogun State (Video) / Photos Of The Puff-Adder (Snake) Killed In My Compound / A New Year Snake Killed @ BSUTH This 1/1/2016,pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pics: New Year Snake Killed In BSUTH This 1/1/2016 by Nobody: 10:34am On Jan 01, 2016
Just this new year morning, a snake close to security outfit of Benue State University Teaching Hospital gate was killed. I was coming out of the hospital to go to wadata for new year service as I saw a 'sand color' snake in the gutter just after the entrance of the hospital gate( back of the gate men).
I stood and delayed when coming out of the gate while trying to see what was shaking the dried leaves on the gutter as my eyes were fixed on the gutter, suddenly I saw the snake trying(hurriedly) to escape to the room of the sucurity outfit.
I ran backward because I am scared of any thing snake, I called the attention of the gate men as they ran with stones and stick to kill the 'sand color snake'.
After killing the snake, they(tiv guys I.e gate men) were dragging who will take the snake home to eat, I was just looking @ them, imagining people dragging a dangerous animal capable of killing them in just one bite.

Re: Pics: New Year Snake Killed In BSUTH This 1/1/2016 by watered(m): 10:39am On Jan 01, 2016
Tivs and meat are just inseparable.

When they finish the wild and domestic animals around them I pray they don't start eating themselves.

The last meat I'll put in my mouth consciously is snake. I've eaten pork and contemplating to eat dog.
Re: Pics: New Year Snake Killed In BSUTH This 1/1/2016 by chillingbabe: 10:40am On Jan 01, 2016
Humans should desist from eating snakes/serpents.
Re: Pics: New Year Snake Killed In BSUTH This 1/1/2016 by suxkill: 10:41am On Jan 01, 2016
Ohhh boi see meat!!!
Re: Pics: New Year Snake Killed In BSUTH This 1/1/2016 by meezynetwork(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2016
New year dangerous meat. Happy new year everyone
Re: Pics: New Year Snake Killed In BSUTH This 1/1/2016 by laiza(m): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2016
[color=#000099][/color]
Otenestbestyaho:

Just this new year morning, a snake close to security outfit of Benue State University Teaching Hospital gate was killed. I was coming out of the hospital to go to wadata for new year service as I saw a 'sand color' snake in the gutter just after the entrance of the hospital gate( back of the gate men).
I stood and delayed when coming out of the gate while trying to see what was shaking the dried leaves on the gutter as my eyes were fixed on the gutter, suddenly I saw the snake trying(hurriedly) to escape to the room of the sucurity outfit.
I ran backward because I am scared of any thing snake, I called the attention of the gate men as they ran with stones and stick to kill the 'sand color snake'.
After killing the snake, they(tiv guys I.e gate men) were dragging who will take the snake home to eat, I was just looking @ them, imagining people dragging a dangerous animal capable of killing them in just one bite.
that's a eastern brown cobra, very poisonous. Wonder what it was doing there this time of the year.
Re: Pics: New Year Snake Killed In BSUTH This 1/1/2016 by ibkgab001: 10:48am On Jan 01, 2016
By 2017 there should be no snake in NIGERIA again with the rate at which snakes are been killed
Re: Pics: New Year Snake Killed In BSUTH This 1/1/2016 by watered(m): 10:49am On Jan 01, 2016
laiza:
[color=#000099][/color]that's a eastern brown cobra, very poisonous. Wonder what it was doing there this time of the year.
That. Cobra left Enugu since last year February enroute Benue. Chai this cobra no dey hear word.
Re: Pics: New Year Snake Killed In BSUTH This 1/1/2016 by watered(m): 10:50am On Jan 01, 2016
laiza:
[color=#000099][/color]that's a eastern brown cobra, very poisonous. Wonder what it was doing there this time of the year.
That Cobra left Enugu since last year February enroute Benue. Chai this cobra no dey hear word.
Re: Pics: New Year Snake Killed In BSUTH This 1/1/2016 by 2el(m): 11:02am On Jan 01, 2016
end time snake
Re: Pics: New Year Snake Killed In BSUTH This 1/1/2016 by okosodo: 11:04am On Jan 01, 2016
Thats a very dangerous colubrid
Re: Pics: New Year Snake Killed In BSUTH This 1/1/2016 by vault(m): 11:12am On Jan 01, 2016
animal cruelty...... grin
Re: Pics: New Year Snake Killed In BSUTH This 1/1/2016 by kestolove95(m): 11:33am On Jan 01, 2016
Who get dat long belt for ground?
Re: Pics: New Year Snake Killed In BSUTH This 1/1/2016 by lloydpras: 11:52am On Jan 01, 2016
Op that's a Great sign for you this 2016.

i.e When Life Gives u snake make Snake-Peppersoup. smiley
Re: Pics: New Year Snake Killed In BSUTH This 1/1/2016 by Qualer: 12:39pm On Jan 01, 2016
watered:
That Cobra left Enugu since last year February enroute Benue. Chai this cobra no dey hear word.

(1) (Reply)

NAE PG Scholarship Test Scheduled For 9th July Has Been Cancelled / What I Saw In Chivita Active Juice / This Video Of Young Edo Girls Fighting Over A Man Will Give You Goose Pimples

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.