Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,613 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child (23068 Views)

Rosy Meurer Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is An Adult Displaying 'mumuness' / Bolanle Ninalowo Shades Tonto Dikeh / Funke Adesiyan Shades Tonto Dikeh, Says She Is Toxic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by chimjoshjuan: 9:03am On May 02, 2019
Reno Omokri who waded into the Tonto Dikeh and Olakunle Churchill's marriage controversy, stated that when one choose to wash an ex's dirty linen in public, they devalue their child without even knowing.According to the former Presidential spokesperson, the value of a child is inextricably linked to the value of their parents.

Reno Omokri who however admitted that one is partly right when they think they are devaluing their ex by washing their dirty linens in public, however added that they also devalue their children without knowing. 

Read his tweets below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/02/you-devalue-your-children-when-you-wash-your-exs-dirty-linen-in-public-reno-omokri/

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by Nobody: 9:05am On May 02, 2019
Call names
Dont be a pussy

18 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by YOUNGELDER1(m): 9:13am On May 02, 2019
Shibaraba:
Call names
Dont be a pussy

Totodike angry

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by mikejj(m): 9:18am On May 02, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:

Totodike angry
yeye man

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by Nobody: 9:22am On May 02, 2019
I hope This is when tonto will avenge buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by NobleAngell(f): 9:27am On May 02, 2019
You picked the wrong person Reno, and today your ranting cup just got filled. Tonto will waste no time emptying it for you. Can't wait for her clap back. Let me quickly order pizza and cold coke.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by OgogoroFreak(m): 9:29am On May 02, 2019
Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by chimjoshjuan: 9:30am On May 02, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by Mariangeles(f): 9:40am On May 02, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:

Totodike angry
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by Mariangeles(f): 9:42am On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
You picked the wrong person Reno, and today your ranting cup just got filled. Tonto will waste no time emptying it for you. Can't wait for her clap back. Let me quickly order pizza and cold coke.
How many people can she actually take ??

She'll only drive herself over the edge and then end up in an asylum .
Heck! One can go insane just by reading her rants, talk less of...

115 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by Nobody: 9:55am On May 02, 2019
This man no dey mind hin business..........
Get a website for your business for as low 15000 domain and hosting guaranteed in this what's app.

@0hateoneeighty222fortytooeighteen
Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by ainas247: 9:55am On May 02, 2019
nawa oooo
Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by Topmaike007(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2019
For the first time Reno is talking Sense

19 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by makavelli80(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2019
NobleAngell:
u go fit finish am

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by MiddleSpot: 9:55am On May 02, 2019
K

Do you know graphic designs helps project your business image better. Hire me to create affordable graphic illustrations for your business.

Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by olu77(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2019
Nairaland of Tonto dickEH. In my 11 years of been on this forum this is the lowest I have seen it degraded

11 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by MiddleSpot: 9:55am On May 02, 2019
Ok

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by GrammarNazi1(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2019
chimjoshjuan:
Reno Omokri who waded into the Tonto Dikeh and Olakunle Churchill's marriage controversy, stated that when one choose to wash an ex's dirty linen in public, they devalue their child without even knowing.According to the former Presidential spokesperson, the value of a child is inextricably linked to the value of their parents.

Reno Omokri who however admitted that one is partly right when they think they are devaluing their ex by washing their dirty linens in public, however added that they also devalue their children without knowing. 

Read his tweets below; 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/05/02/you-devalue-your-children-when-you-wash-your-exs-dirty-linen-in-public-reno-omokri/

...one chooses...
Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by densiks: 9:55am On May 02, 2019
Reno got it right on this!

Lol

16 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by adewest1999(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2019
grin she dey come for you.....Mr wetin no concern me reporter
Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by BUSHHUNTER: 9:55am On May 02, 2019
Nairaland is now officially tontoland

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by freemi(m): 9:55am On May 02, 2019
when he grow up n ce al d poo d woman has said. D child wl b like wait o. So na my papa ths woman disgrace like ths 4 public. I doubt he wil b pleasd wt hs mum by then

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by PureMind2: 9:56am On May 02, 2019
Hello all I need someone who can load me just 1m I need to start a business before hunger finish person here for Nigeria I will put down collateral like land and how will be paying in a bit every month 07062888246
Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by incogni2o: 9:56am On May 02, 2019
I dont understand why Nairaland pushes her story so hard.

undecided
Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by MobilityExpress: 9:56am On May 02, 2019
grin

Tonto ------- he's a one minute man, he's a yahoo boy, he's poor, his father is a gardener, mother is a witch, his family are wretched, he is evil, he is useless, I paid bride price, I paid for the wedding, I feed him, I made him, he's the devil's junior brother, bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

Churchill ---------- God is good. am thankful!

Tonto:

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by SEONaijaExpert: 9:57am On May 02, 2019
Shibaraba:
Call names
Dont be a pussy
Reno has always been a coward

Notwithstanding, Tonto is coming for him.
Re: Reno Omokri shades Tonto Dikeh, says she is devaluing her child by Philinho(m): 9:57am On May 02, 2019
What remains for Tonto now is to commit suicide.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Little Boy Dances Michael Jackson's Thriller Moves, Amazes Social Media User / BankyW Visits Funke,Rita, Kate & Uche Jombo In Tinapa / Munachi Abii Meets Kechi Okwuchi, Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.