Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Football Prophecy For 2016 - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Prophecy For 2016 (53860 Views)

Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 / Football Prophecy: Real Madrid to Play Man City At Semi-final / Football Prophecy For February 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by igwe44(m): 5:33pm On Feb 05, 2016
sexaddict08:
please forgive Arsenal for their next match against Bournemouth... the point is too sweet.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by igwe44(m): 5:35pm On Feb 05, 2016
We don't need his forgiveness,Arsenal will win against bournemouth with more than 1 goal,just watch and see
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by coded01: 5:59pm On Feb 05, 2016
sexaddict08:
please forgive Arsenal for their next match against Bournemouth... the point is too sweet.

grin grin

Go n call out those that caused it... grin grin
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by eugene77: 12:02pm On Feb 06, 2016
@Otemanuduno the football Prophet, pls what will be d score in these matches:
Man City V Leicester City
Chelsea V Man U
Pls, do give me the scores now. I believe in your prophesies!
Thanks
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dmcdad: 12:23pm On Feb 06, 2016
^^^^^Somebody wan do betting tinz.cheesy
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 1:40pm On Feb 06, 2016
eugene77:
@Otemanuduno the football Prophet, pls what will be d score in these matches:
Man City V Leicester City
Chelsea V Man U
Pls, do give me the scores now. I believe in your prophesies!
Thanks

Well...I prophesy only when I SEE. However, I can as well make predictions when I don't see, but it should not be mistaken for PROPHECY.

Actually the Man city vs Leicester Match to me looks like a draw- preferably a goalless draw, but this is not a prophesy but prediction.

For Chelsea vs Man utd match, i had a mere dream of 2-1 in favour of any of them but the dream didn't look convincing enough to me to make a prophecy.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 3:14pm On Feb 06, 2016
otemanuduno:

Well...I prophesy only when I SEE. However, I can as well make predictions when I don't see, but it should not be mistaken for PROPHECY.

Actually the Man city vs Leicester Match to me looks like a draw- preferably a goalless draw, but this is not a prophesy but prediction.

For Chelsea vs Man utd match, i had a mere dream of 2-1 in favour of any of them but the dream didn't look convincing enough to me to make a prophecy.

looool....guess I'm a bad predictor but a GOOD PROPHET because currently Man city is receiving serious lashes from LEICESTER CITY. This again is that the PROPHECY MIGHT BE FULFILLED, which says, " LEICESTER CITY WILL MAKE THE TOP 4."

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by coded01: 7:44pm On Feb 06, 2016
otemanuduno:
looool....guess I'm a bad predictor but a GOOD PROPHET because currently Man city is receiving serious lashes from LEICESTER CITY. This again is that the PROPHECY MIGHT BE FULFILLED, which says, " LEICESTER CITY WILL MAKE THE TOP 4."

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by tgmservice: 8:06pm On Feb 06, 2016
Prophet @otemanuduno I hail THEE
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by tommegie52(m): 4:43am On Feb 07, 2016
Dele Ali of Tottenham to win EPL young player of the year.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 7:54am On Feb 07, 2016
tommegie52:
Dele Ali of Tottenham to win EPL young player of the year.
That guy is really worth the prize.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 7:55am On Feb 07, 2016
tgmservice:
Prophet @otemanuduno I hail THEE
I hail you too.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by tgmservice: 10:01am On Feb 07, 2016
otemanuduno:
I hail you too.
please my prophet I believe in your prophecies, bless me with the power of seeing the future
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by igwe44(m): 12:31pm On Feb 07, 2016
tgmservice:
please my prophet I believe in your prophecies, bless me with the power of seeing the future
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by igwe44(m): 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2016
Him no they see anything,forget all those thing,i go officially unfollow am after him fake prophecy go fail for champion league,in the mean time watch out the wonders of Arsenal.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 12:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
igwe44:
Him no they see anything,forget all those thing,i go officially unfollow am after him fake prophecy go fail for champion league,in the mean time watch out the wonders of Arsenal.

igwe44, why dost thou defy the GREAT PROPHET? You could have simply asked for forgiveness on behalf of ARSENAL, thy club.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dmcdad: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2016
igwe44:
Wonders of Arsenal against Barça? You'd better wake up from your slumber and face reality.

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2016
Suarez was missing in today's football but he still scored a goal, THAT IT MIGHT BE FULFILLED which was SPOKEN OF BY THE PROPHET OF BALL
otemanuduno: Suarez will be the highest goal scorer in La Liga
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by igwe44(m): 4:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
igwe44:
We don't need his forgiveness,Arsenal will win against bournemouth with more than 1 goal,just watch and see
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by igwe44(m): 4:32pm On Feb 07, 2016
Arsenal won with more than 1 goal,does that make me a prophet?Otemanudeno no worry the time I go laugh you they come

3 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by igwe44(m): 4:38pm On Feb 07, 2016
Arsenal will win Leichester city next week,watch out for the wonders of Arsenal.

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by igwe44(m): 4:39pm On Feb 07, 2016
igwe44:

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by igwe44(m): 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2016
E be like say i go start my own prophecy. Lol
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dotcomnamename: 4:53pm On Feb 07, 2016
igwe44:
E be like say i go start my own prophecy. Lol

I know where he always copy his fake prophecy. grin Fow yansh don open cheesy
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 7:19pm On Feb 07, 2016
igwe44:
Arsenal won with more than 1 goal,does that make me a prophet?Otemanudeno no worry the time I go laugh you they come

A prophet is one in a million. If you don't have the prophetic call, you may never go far. I, OTEMANUDUNO, THE GREAT PROPHET OF BALL, HAVE BEEN ORDAINED TO PROPHESY THE TRUE PROPHECIES WITHOUT FEAR AND TREMBLING. You are free to declare yourself a prophet, but we shall see if your prophetic ministry will span two weeks, let alone one month.

However, I, OTEMANUDUN THE GREAT PROPHET, silently asked for ARSENAL'S FORGIVENESS AFTER THIS POST BY AN ARSENAL FAN
sexaddict08:
[

igwe44:

A prophet is one in a million. If you don't have the prophetic call, you may never go far. I, OTEMANUDUNO, THE GREAT PROPHET OF BALL, HAVE BEEN ORDAINED TO PROPHESY THE TRUE PROPHECIES WITHOUT FEAR AND TREMBLING. You are free to declare yourself a prophet, but we shall see if your prophetic ministry will span two weeks, let alone one month.

However, I, OTEMANUDUN THE GREAT PROPHET, silently asked for ARSENAL'S FORGIVENESS AFTER THIS POST BY SOMEONE HERE WHICH I QUOTED ABOVE.
but since you, IGWE44 are being ungrateful, I hereby revive the curse again. Their wins shall be useless and they shall not win the EPL for the next ten years. Barca shall put them to shame home and away in UCL. So shall it be, sayeth the PROPHET!!!
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 7:25pm On Feb 07, 2016
igwe44:
I swear how him next prediction go flop him go shock,watch out the wonders of Arsenal from today.

This is what you said on January 30, yet Arsenal didn't score a goal against Southampton immediately after that. Yours is called guesswork, not prophecy. Now that my curse is back on Arsenal, they shall win useless wins and lose to fall. Useless wins are wins that don't really count. Wins that does not increase your position on the table. This is even more painful.

ARSENAL, THOU ART CURSED BY THE ORDER OF OTEMANUDUNO!!!
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2016
dotcomnamename:

I know where he always copy his fake prophecy. grin Fow yansh don open cheesy
Pls give us the link to where I, THE GREAT PROPHET OF BALL, DO COPY MY PROPHECIES FROM! LOL.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by coded01: 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2016
otemanuduno:

However, I, OTEMANUDUN THE GREAT PROPHET, silently asked for ARSENAL'S FORGIVENESS AFTER THIS POST BY AN ARSENAL FAN[

However, I, OTEMANUDUN THE GREAT PROPHET, silently asked for ARSENAL'S FORGIVENESS AFTER THIS POST BY SOMEONE HERE WHICH I QUOTED ABOVE.
but since you, IGWE44 are being ungrateful, I hereby revive the curse again. Their wins shall be useless and they shall not win the EPL for the next ten years. Barca shall put them to shame home and away in EPL. So shall it be, sayeth the PROPHET!!!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by MrWhaley: 11:51pm On Feb 09, 2016
Hmmm...mah dey watch...ah fit stake this Tottenham own, shaa... smiley
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 3:50am On Feb 10, 2016
MrWhaley:
Hmmm...mah dey watch...ah fit stake this Tottenham own, shaa... smiley

Watch and play right?
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by tgmservice: 8:02am On Feb 10, 2016
otemanuduno:

Watch and play right?
Dear prophet can you bless me with the power of predicting future events
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dmcdad: 8:29am On Feb 10, 2016
tgmservice:
Dear prophet can you bless me with the power of predicting future events

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (21) (Reply)

Each Angola Player To Earn $9600 If They Beat Nigeria / U-17 FIFA World Cup: Nigeria Vs Chile 5 - 1 / Fans Hail Lionel Messi For Dribbling Top Players (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.