Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,145 members, 7,835,827 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

Football Prophecy For 2016 - Sports (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Football Prophecy For 2016 (53971 Views)

Football Prophecy: France 2 Vs Portugal 1 / Football Prophecy: Real Madrid to Play Man City At Semi-final / Football Prophecy For February 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Hermanie(m): 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2016
otemanuduno:

Iterente, Obi!

Edited: Oh, you didn''t know I was only jubilating for Chelsea's Obi? You thought I was complaining about Obi's deflection?

Here is the full version of the song:

Iterente, Obi(2x)
Ile awolowo, gbogbo wa la mo be.
Ati jeran nibe.
Ati jeja nibe.
lol.

Chairman this your thing, e be like e go work o
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by 1trillionlikes: 10:20pm On Feb 16, 2016
Lol................. Hahhahahahaaaaaaaaahahhahhhahahhahahahhhahahhahhahhahahhahahahhahahahhahahahaahhahahahahahahahahahhahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahah

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dotcomnamename: 10:21pm On Feb 16, 2016
[size=20pt]GOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLL

PSG 2-1 Chelsea[/size]

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Wizprodigy: 10:22pm On Feb 16, 2016
Otemanuduno c upside down vision. 1trillionlikes no b small hahaha b dat oo

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by sexaddict08(m): 10:24pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hermanie:

Guy you Bleep up o. You for just follow him advice give barca win, come wait for next week

guy, I don't know why I'm so sure of Sheffield utd ooo.
casted self
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Wizprodigy: 10:25pm On Feb 16, 2016
otemanuduno:

They can never lose to PSG! It is very very impossible! Arsenal can't see a single draw against Barcelona. That is another impossible thing to say. But Chelsea choosing to win 1-2 first leg and drawing 1-1 return leg is a possibility because the world beyond gave no specific order for the draw and the win, but whatever way, PSG will never see a win over CHELSEA FC!
Indeed you are a prophet of ball(baal). Just loving d way you placed dat bolded comment. Oya ova to u

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by sexaddict08(m): 10:28pm On Feb 16, 2016
dotcomnamename:
[size=20pt]GOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLL
PSG 2-1 Chelsea[/size]
edon happen, the vision try sha. Let's see if Chelsea will qualify.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 16, 2016
Prophetoski .
e be like say

hmm

shit happens anyway
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by davidflipcy5856(m): 10:30pm On Feb 16, 2016
otemanuduno:

Iterente, Obi!

Edited: Oh, you didn''t know I was only jubilating for Chelsea's Obi? You thought I was complaining about Obi's deflection?

Here is the full version of the song:

Iterente, Obi(2x)
Ile awolowo, gbogbo wa la mo be.
Ati jeran nibe.
Ati jeja nibe.
lol.
oga na psg 2-1 chelsea with 3mins to go. do this mean the prophecy has failed ? since u predicted a draw or lose for PSG

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Hermanie(m): 10:32pm On Feb 16, 2016
sexaddict08:

guy, I don't know why I'm so sure of Sheffield utd ooo. casted self
Na so me too my money don go oo
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by otemanuduno: 10:35pm On Feb 16, 2016
I RESIGN!!! Coming back better and stronger! I failed this time, but it's not all for CHELSEA!!! KTBFFH!!!

2 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Walelavender(m): 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
Oga Prophet na reverse score you see for trance o grin At least na 2:1

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dotcomnamename: 10:37pm On Feb 16, 2016
otemanuduno:

They can never lose to PSG! It is very very impossible! Arsenal can't see a single draw against Barcelona. That is another impossible thing to say. But Chelsea choosing to win 1-2 first leg and drawing 1-1 return leg is a possibility because the world beyond gave no specific order for the draw and the win, but whatever way, PSG will never see a win over CHELSEA FC!

lipsrsealed

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dotcomnamename: 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
[s]
otemanuduno:
I RESIGN!!!
Coming back better and stronger!
I failed this time, but it's not all for CHELSEA!!!
KTBFFH!!!
[/s]

STORY grin

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by davidflipcy5856(m): 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
FULL TIME PSG 2-1 CHELSEA. Failed prophecy . that means tottenham wont win the league then. and the rest of your prophecy can still change, since u said PSG will not even get a win over chelsea. Am happy one of your prophecies failed at last

3 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dragonking2: 10:38pm On Feb 16, 2016
otemanuduno:
I RESIGN!!!
KTBFFH!!!
Bros you tried....Even though I don't believe in prophesy in football but I give you kudos...Forget all the dumb haters here, they must hate...You did well.

3 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Koleman(m): 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
the prophecy is intact. the prophecy only said Chelsea will qualify. i think he was under pressure to predict the game resulr. but like I said I bet PSG to win both halves /no. am smiling now

3 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dragonking2: 10:39pm On Feb 16, 2016
Walelavender:
Oga Prophet na reverse score you see for trance o grin
At least na 2:1
At least he got the score correct in reverse order...lol
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dragonking2: 10:40pm On Feb 16, 2016
Koleman:
the prophecy is intact. the prophecy only said Chelsea will qualify. but like I said I bet PSG to win both halves no. am smiling now
You are sharp.
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by andycoal40(m): 10:41pm On Feb 16, 2016
otemanuduno:
I RESIGN!!! Coming back better and stronger! I failed this time, but it's not all for CHELSEA!!! KTBFFH!!!
u try man..kudos..though I placed a 1-1 correct score with #10,000
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Hermanie(m): 10:43pm On Feb 16, 2016
otemanuduno:

Check out wetin this man dey talk
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Nobody: 10:47pm On Feb 16, 2016
otemanuduno:
I RESIGN!!!
KTBFFH!!!

[b][/b]No Such thing as PROPHECY in Football...
...EDUCATED GUESS at Best
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by slam7000(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2016
dragonking2:
Bros you tried....Even though I don't believe in prophesy in football but I give you kudos...Forget all the dumb haters here, they must hate...You did well.

I don't think there is any dumb hater as you put it. There are just dumb people who swallow everything hook,line and sinker.

I'm interested and would have loved to see his 'prophecy' come to pass but this is failure. Don't try to rationalise it by saying the Chelsea would qualify. That's irrelevant.

I saw someone bet something here. I warned people who play baba ijebu to be careful. I'm sure many of you didn't listen.

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dmcdad: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
davidflipcy5856:
oga na psg 2-1 chelsea with 3mins to go. do this mean the prophecy has failed ? since u predicted a draw or lose for PSG

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
The so called prophet is a Chelsea fan
he hates is rival. to d extent of placing a curse on them

I thought he should be neutral

2 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dragonking2: 10:52pm On Feb 16, 2016
slam7000:

I don't think there is any dumb hater as you put it. There are just dumb people who swallow everything hook,line and sinker.

I'm interested and would have loved to see his 'prophecy' come to pass but this is failure. Don't try to rationalise it by saying the Chelsea would qualify. That's irrelevant.

I saw someone bet something here. I warned people who play baba ijebu to be careful. I'm sure many of you didn't listen.
I understand but if you go through the beginning of this thread you will find his original prophesy saying Chelsea will qualify...no scores was attached then...The reason he gave scores was as a result of constant pestering from the haters and gullible followers to predicts the score line which he fell for. Next time he will learn to stick to his predictions/prophesy without giving scores.

1 Like

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dmcdad: 10:53pm On Feb 16, 2016
otemanuduno:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by tgmservice: 10:54pm On Feb 16, 2016
As for otemanuduno ur prophecy still stands is chelsea qualifies because am only taking into account d 18 prophecies all others were just after-thought
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dagr8(m): 11:05pm On Feb 16, 2016
otemanuduno, don't be discouraged, you have really tried. just learn to put arrogance and pride away. Statements like is not possible and the likes are not necessary.

MORAL LESSON: No one should try to play God

The 18 prophecies you posted on 1st January are still intact and if you get 80% correctly, you really try. Don't allow those who are trying to use you as their bet predictor to push you to trying to predict every match. Unfortunately, they will be the first to come mock you when things didn't go well.

I can see from here that people find pleasure in seeing another fail.

6 Likes

Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by dagr8(m): 11:09pm On Feb 16, 2016
Hermanie:

Check out wetin this man dey talk
what do you want him to talk
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Wizprodigy: 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
Otemanuduno dn't b discouraged what you meant was that chelsea will never see a win over psg
Re: Football Prophecy For 2016 by Wizprodigy: 11:17pm On Feb 16, 2016
dagr8:
otemanuduno, don't be discouraged, you have really tried. just learn to put arrogance and pride away. Statements like is not possible and the likes are not necessary.

MORAL LESSON: No one should try to play God

The 18 prophecies you posted on 1st January are still intact and if you get 80% correctly, you really try. Don't allow those who are trying to use you as their bet predictor to push you to trying to predict every match. Unfortunately, they will be the first to come mock you when things didn't go well.

I can see from here that people find pleasure in seeing another fail.
No no no. I do not like seeing the downfall of another but look at what he said
PSG will never see a win over CHELSEA FC!
that's what i am mocking.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (21) (Reply)

Nigeria Vs Iceland 2-0 Goals And Highlights (Video) / Photos: Man Runs Mad, Goes Unclad After Winning N1m In Sportbet / Ronaldo’s First Goal For Juventus: Georgina Rodriguez Celebrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.