Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,013 members, 7,838,553 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

New Single GOD OF ALL By Igwe Ja'maika (nairalander) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / New Single GOD OF ALL By Igwe Ja'maika (nairalander) (711 Views)

New Music Video Alert: Big God (official Video) By Igwe Ja'maika & Ymg / Frank Edwards – God Of Miracle (Audio) / Oyoyo Nwa By Igwe Ja'maika (a Nairalander By Name Igwegc) & Ymg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Single GOD OF ALL By Igwe Ja'maika (nairalander) by igweGC(m): 4:28pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy New Year Family!
kindly help me take this song to the ends of the earth...Let's make it go viral. Hashtag #GodOfAll
i had to use Live instruments for this song, believe me it was worth it. i'm a Nairalander/Gospel Artiste...anticipate the Video!

God of all with a unique western sound is a song born out of a deep understanding of the sovereignty and the greatness of our God, Most times we lack words to describe Him so He is simply put God of All.
The 'Sogibuchi' Crooner features Great Gospel ministers on this Track; Lanre, Maggie Okoh, Gbenga Olusola & Fukki.
Produced by the extraordinary OluwaDrumma!
Twitter; @igwejamaika, FB; Chuks Ja'maika Igwe
Download & Share... http://oluwadrumma.com/god-of-all-by-igwe-jamaika/

Follow the Above link, help me Cc the needed people so it makes front page, PLEASE Leave a comment. Constructive Criticism only,
Thanks, Enjoy!

Re: New Single GOD OF ALL By Igwe Ja'maika (nairalander) by igweGC(m): 4:35pm On Jan 01, 2016
Nairalanders i anticipate your posts...Thanks!

(1) (Reply)

What You Need To Know When Inviting A Gospel Musician / Artist Promotion Package / Audio: Mayoze - Bust Dem Ft. King Loki X Don Hephty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.