Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,379 members, 7,861,047 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:04 PM

2016 Is A Leap Year- Can't Wait To Celebrate My Birthday! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 2016 Is A Leap Year- Can't Wait To Celebrate My Birthday! (734 Views)

Woman Photoshops Late Husband To Family Pictures To Celebrate His 40th Birthday / Man Kills Big Catfish For His Wife To Celebrate The Birth Of Their Baby Boy / This Groom Can't Wait For His Wedding Night (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2016 Is A Leap Year- Can't Wait To Celebrate My Birthday! by Henovy: 7:43pm On Jan 01, 2016
Thank God it's another leap year. It is really frustrating to see your siblings, your friends etc celebrating their birthdays every year and you have to wait for four years to do your next one. Those folks born on 29th February fall into this group. For those born on 29th February, you can only celebrate your 4th, 8th, 12th, 16th etc birthdays. So congratulations in advance as you celebrate on 29th February 2016! Hope there will be enough rice and stew and of course ''champagne poping''
Re: 2016 Is A Leap Year- Can't Wait To Celebrate My Birthday! by politricks: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2016
I want a girlfriend that was born on Feb 29 at least i wont have to be spending money on her birthday every year but i trust naija babe, they will change the date immediately.

2 Likes

Re: 2016 Is A Leap Year- Can't Wait To Celebrate My Birthday! by missKiffy(f): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
I was born on the 29th of Feb grin but I celebrate my birthdays on the 28th on years that there are no 29 undecided
Re: 2016 Is A Leap Year- Can't Wait To Celebrate My Birthday! by DebbyChris(f): 8:16pm On Jan 01, 2016
Happy birthday in advance.. people born on 29th february are unique, you are unique...

(1) (Reply)

Eritrea Orders Men To Marry Two Wives Or Be Jailed / Dad Arrested For Taking Daughter’s Phone As Punishment / Is It Good For Parent To Dress And UnCloth In Presense Of The Children.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.